Arrow The Season 1, Favourite villain Thread!

DrRocket

Sidekick
Reaction score
Curious to know what your favourite villain is. I'm sure most of you will pick Malcolm merlyn, but there was some nice additions along the way.

If the thread gets a good response, I'll make one for season 2 when that's done.

I voted for the Royal Flush Gang, but also really liked Seth Gabel's Count Vertigo, The Huntress, and Merlyn.

There was not a bad villain in Season 1; personally, Malcolm wins my vote, but barely beating Firefly, whose story I found haunting.

Malcolm is easily the best. However, I REALLY enjoyed Vertigo, he was just so damn entertaining and fun whenever he appeared. I also enjoyed China White quite a bit, mostly because Kelly Hu is awesome. Those would be my top three.

^ yep, count vertigo and china white are awesome, hope Kelly returns.

Merlyn was clearly the best although I did enjoy a lot of them.

You missed out Mister Blank (home invader) who was far and away the best one/two shot villain of them all. Shame Oli didn't have his no-kill rule back then. That guy was hardcore. Enjoyed Firefly and Vanch also.

^ yeah, but man is lines were so bad.

"This place has a feeling of deep loss and hardship, you can feel right down to the wood paneling"

So bad

I thought the count was just a knock off scarecrow personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"