The Seventh Kingdom and Fantastic Exclusive

vog

Civilian
Reaction score
I should be all over these....they are like Modern Battle Beasts.....Maybe I'll start

I concider figs all one addiction.....my next addiction would be movies.....

I'm so weak. Jusr pre ordered:

FHM10006.jpg

actionfigurexpress_1953_129919882

and the Hippo one.

And Regular Ordered:

FHM10002.jpg

Where can I get the Main Elephant? Where Can I nb one of those?

And I am goign to keep my cool on this line and not be a completeist....the one Cow guy should be good enough for me...and I only want the one elepahnt....and neither of the bugs.....

So...I really don't like that way that they make these exclusive to a bunch of different websites......

though from www.shopfourhorsemen.com you can get them all if you're quick enough.....I didn't want them all though.

By the time thier 2008 series comes out I'll be ready

So...I really don't like that way that they make these exclusive to a bunch of different websites......

though from www.shopfourhorsemen.com you can get them all if you're quick enough.....I didn't want them all though.

i would have loved to have just bought the one set of nine through their store to save on shipping, but they went fast. they only had 100 A9 sets up for pre-order, and the 600+ board members got first dibs. i'm pretty sure they never even went on sale to the public.

where did you order your xetheus from? i bought mine from www.storehorsemen.com but i'm afraid they'll end up canceling my order if they sell out of him.

I got mine from Bigbad toy store when I got the Warthog, but the four horsemen shop still has arounf 50 they say for $20

Neverind I see that's where you bought yours

hmmm who knows, maybe ill have extra cash and rough could talk me into getting one at comic con... yes, im making you go rough

Nevermind, I thought you were gonna talk me into buying you one.

Hey Vog, I just got notification that mine was shipped so if your Storehorsemen one falls though Big Bad Toy Store definaetally has the cow guy

Hey Vog, I just got notification that mine was shipped so if your Storehorsemen one falls though Big Bad Toy Store definaetally has the cow guy

well, i've paid for the one i ordered through storehorsemen, so i'm hoping that doesn't fall through. it'll be another month to a month and a half before they ship and i know anything for sure.

thanks for letting me know though. i'll definitely hit bbts up if storehorsemen sells out.

you mean bull? or minatour? the dudes far from a cow :p

you mean bull? or minatour? the dudes far from a cow :p

mooooooooo

i originally stated that there were two seventh kingdom lines - the mynothecean six and the anitherian nine. the m6 actually expanded to m7 last year when the horsemen unveiled the final variant pictured above - the royal guardsman. so, he's a minotaur, with an udderly cool cow paint job. and yes, i know, terrible joke. i couldn't help but milk the opportunity.

Well I know what he's talking about, its the same as the others but this one is repainted in the typical Dairy Cow look (ie Black and white) much like a cow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"