The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Season IV OOC Thread

Dammit! Did the season just end?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k peeps as soon as I get one more Anton and Angel post up I'll anouce this closed. If anyone needs alittle more time speak up now.

There's a storm coming into my neck of the woods, so I probably won't be able to finish with Spidey afterall. I guess Mother Nature considers me done.

*silently blames Byrd, regardless*

I'm pretty tired, and I have a half day in school tomorrow. That means I get out at 11:30 in the am. I'd like some more time to write my last post. I know most everyone else has gotten theirs done, but I want to make it the best post it can possibly be, and at this point, I'm just too tired to edit it well. Is there any chance I can post it tomorrow after I get home, should be around one or two?

If not, I'll post it tonight, but I'll have to stay up later than I'd like.

I say finish it and post it tomorrow. Its a game after all, but lets make sure this doesn't delay Season V. :) I should start working on some of my Geldoff stuff. I've got alot of details to iron out.

ok SSF I'll give you an extension (stop laughing Byrd) and not end this season till tomorrow. But im still thinking about going ahead and posting the new OOC thread.

Why not? It wouldn't hurt anything. The 616 RPG did it once, if I recall.

Very interesting...might there be an app from me coming with the new OOC thread?! :wow:

Also, don't forget to use the UltimateRPGs account, V.

Very interesting...might there be an app from me coming with the new OOC thread?! :wow:

Also, don't forget to use the UltimateRPGs account, V.
oh thats right thanks for reminding me Byrd. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"