The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Season II Sign-Up/OOC Thread

byrd_man said:
well, your a **** disturber by nature. My question is this: Sine I've ultimized Patriot, what happens if he appears in the Ultimate Marvel U. down the line?

Me, a ****disturber? I thought I knew you, Byrd... :csad:

I asked that question before about ultimaizing characters, when I was told that our game takes place at the same time as the comics. No one ever gave me an answer.

Feature said:
Me, a ****disturber? I thought I knew you, Byrd... :csad:

I asked that question before about ultimaizing characters, when I was told that our game takes place at the same time as the comics. No one ever gave me an answer.

Sorry about that, that was my evil Jamaican half brother, byrd_mon.

byrd_man said:
well, your a **** disturber by nature. My question is this: Sine I've ultimized Patriot, what happens if he appears in the Ultimate Marvel U. down the line?
it would'nt matter cause whatever happens after the cutoff point won't effect the rpg.

Venom160 said:
it would'nt matter cause whatever happens after the cutoff point won't effect the rpg.

So we're firm on these cut offs now?

OK guys and gals, Season 3 OOC thread is up. No need for current players to post a new app, just post who you are playing as, except if you are going to switch characters. I'll keep Spidey, and maybe add a second character later

Spidey9x whats your verdict on the three character rule? Do you think we can make it work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"