The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Season II Sign-Up/OOC Thread

one thing V9 there already is a Carnage-like creature running around NY (I know this cause I used to play him). I changed him up alittle bit though, my version didnt have Doc Conner's dna in him. The way I had him was that the "venom" suit took Peter's dna and built onto it turning into a imperfect clone of Pete. He looks like Carnage but he has Pete's personality and memories. He also turned into differant forms (Ben Reilly - Peter with red hair, Scarlet Spider - All red spidey suit with a big black diagonal spider on his chest, and his regular Carnage form). And I also had "Ben" run into Cletus Kassedy but he wasent crazy just a normal guy.

May I reserve Ultimate Spider-Woman (Spidey himself is taken, so what's the next best thing? ;) )? I'm struggling between Thor and the Wasp for my next character.

Venom160 said:
one thing V9 there already is a Carnage-like creature running around NY (I know this cause I used to play him). I changed him up alittle bit though, my version didnt have Doc Conner's dna in him. The way I had him was that the "venom" suit took Peter's dna and built onto it turning into a imperfect clone of Pete. He looks like Carnage but he has Pete's personality and memories. He also turned into differant forms (Ben Reilly - Peter with red hair, Scarlet Spider - All red spidey suit with a big black diagonal spider on his chest, and his regular Carnage form). And I also had "Ben" run into Cletus Kassedy but he wasent crazy just a normal guy.

so he was bassicly spider-carnage

Guys and girls, can I just suggest that we straighten some things out for Season 3?
We need to have a cut off date! We can't say that this RPG takes place at the same time as the comics do. We either establish a cut off at the beginning of the RPG or we do a new cut off at the beginning of each season. We can't reference things (like the Clone Saga) if they have not yet taken place.
Can we come to a decision about this? Can someone find out why 9x17 is never present on this thread or the game one? This RPG still needs some tinkering if we're going to make it better for next season and attract new people.
We need a firm cut off date and we need to be strict about how frequently players must post.

Feature said:
Guys and girls, can I just suggest that we straighten some things out for Season 3?
We need to have a cut off date! We can't say that this RPG takes place at the same time as the comics do. We either establish a cut off at the beginning of the RPG or we do a new cut off at the beginning of each season. We can't reference things (like the Clone Saga) if they have not yet taken place.
Can we come to a decision about this? Can someone find out why 9x17 is never present on this thread or the game one? This RPG still needs some tinkering if we're going to make it better for next season and attract new people.
We need a firm cut off date and we need to be strict about how frequently players must post.

I say yes to both your ideas and as a junior assistant mod, It's my job to pass the buck on to Venom160. As for Spidey9x17. I believe he's busy with school.

Venom09 said:
so he was bassicly spider-carnage
yea but he's good, he has Peter's mind aswell as his sense of responsibility.

I agree with Feature; I may have only just come back, but he has some valid points.

byrd_man said:
I say yes to both your ideas and as a junior assistant mod, It's my job to pass the buck on to Venom160. As for Spidey9x17. I believe he's busy with school.
yea I think he's busy with school/college, as far as im concerned the cut off date is this.

USM - Morbius

UXM - Magnetic North

UFF - Frightful

Ults - Grand theft America

the continuty of this rpg takes place after these arcs.

before, the only thing after morbius is the clone saga.

Venom09 said:
am i in or not
yea your approved. But I suggest if you take up my version of Carnage go into the rpg and read some of the carnage posts, that or you always write that there was a third carnage running around.

I only read ultimates and UXM(only got upto magnetic north, and not got upto grand theft america), but what we doing about the gah lak tus in the UF4? do we gloss over that one? Or want me to rewrite that into it?

You're hardworking narrator is always here trying for you all! lol (yeah, that sounded V clockwork orangesque!)

that's why I say a cutoff for when the RPG was established.

Venom160 said:
yea your approved. But I suggest if you take up my version of Carnage go into the rpg and read some of the carnage posts, that or you always write that there was a third carnage running around.

can I like rip the symbiote off of him?

just a thought but if you wait till season 3 starts, you'll have 50 posts and some people won't get bothered about the 'bending of the rules'. and it gives you time to work out what you're gona do :)

Cyrusbales said:
just a thought but if you wait till season 3 starts, you'll have 50 posts and some people won't get bothered about the 'bending of the rules'. and it gives you time to work out what you're gona do :)

yeah, i'll write a few things check 'em over, make 'em better,add detail, ect., ect.,ect.,..

Cyrusbales said:
:)

Also, do I get my narrator post up first in season 3? :)

Nevah! Cap's first, seeing as how America is the world's leading light.

Pfft. Cap is overrated. And he doesn't have awesome split personalities.

Moon Knight for the first post, B****es. :cmad:

byrd_man said:
Nevah! Cap's first, seeing as how America is the world's leading light.

BUT, the narrator needs to set the scene up :) have the surfers descend, although we could wait a lil while into the season before introducing the surfers, but an establishing post about a distant entity in space might work:yay:

Master Bruce said:
Pfft. Cap is overrated. And he doesn't have awesome split personalities.

Moon Knight for the first post, B****es. :cmad:

Who the **** is Moon Knight? Everybody knows Captain America.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"