Spider-Man9X17

Ultron was sitting on him
Reaction score
UltimateLogo.jpg

The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG

GameMaster: Spider-Man9x17
Deputy Mod: Venom160
Deputy Mod: Feature

This game is similar to the Marvel RPG, only based off of Ultimate continuity.

RULES:

-Players can choose any hero in the Ultimate Marvel Universe. Players who have proved themselves as good RPer's will also have the option to Ultimize a character, and/or take up a second character. No God-Like characters.

-Everyone exists in the Ultimate Marvel Timeline. No 616 or other alternate items may be used.

-No Killing. Unnamed faceless NPC's may be killed, but not comic characters. Someone else may want to take up the character, or they may be important to another story.

-You can go anywhere on Earth, or travel off planet, but do so within your characters means.

-You are your character, so act like it. Talk like them, use there dialouge. Do not exaggerate your powers, or pop-up here and there without explination.

-Several stories can be going at once, and you have the freedom to interact with other characters.

-No Time Travel.

-You must post at least once every two weeks, though it is preferred that you post more. If you go two weeks without a post without prior notice, your character is up for grabs.

-You must have at least 50 posts on the Hype boards to be eligible to play

-And of course, all regular rules of the Hype apply.

-Have fun.

ultmtsv2012ee3.jpg

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG SIGN-UP FORM

Screen Name:

Character you would like to play:

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English:

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

What can you bring to this game?

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG:

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards:

Provide a small sample post for your character, about 4 paragraphs with at least one line of dialouge:

Bios and References
http://www.ultimatemarveluniverse.com/

http://www.marveldirectory.com/ultimatebios.htm

http://www.mutanthigh.com/alternate...index.html#bios[/QUOTE]

My apps for Reed and Spider-Woman will be up when I get back from church.

I'm still on the fence about Gambit though...

Hello, all.

I'll be playing Deadpool, the Scarlet Spider, and The Silver Surfer.

My applications will be up tonight.

My app's for The Punisher and Daredevil were fairly recent, so I don't think I'll need to re-apply for them, but if I do, I will.

In any case...

Screen Name:
Master Bruce

Character you would like to play: Iron Man/Antonio 'Tony' Stark

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: While Tony lacks true superhuman physical based powers, He is a scientific and technological prodigy, and a billion dollar-net worthed socialogical genius, remaining one of the richest men on the planet, if not the richest. But when called into action, Tony dons a superpowerful suit of armor that he's spent years perfecting and improving. When in his armor, Tony exerts superhuman strength, flight, durability, and numerous self-invented and financed weapons including lasers and palm encased omni-beams.

Living the priveleged life since adolescence, Tony Stark makes a living by his reputation as an arrogant, carefree womanizer and flaunting his wealth whenever possible. But when the world is threatened, Tony dons the powerful armor of the Invincible Iron Man to defend it with every last beat of his heart. Diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor recently, Tony's focus on his duties as Iron Man has become more prominent, even going as far to outing his identity to the public and funding militaristic defenses for the global espionage company dubbed S.H.I.E.L.D.

I've played Tony since mid-last season, and have gotten positive feedback for my portrayl. It'd be stupid to drop him now.

2. I have a few arcs in mind for the character, expanding his universe within the Ultimate Universe and building him up as a hero that can stand alone from The Ultimates, when prompted to.

3. Tony combines the facade of Bruce Wayne, the badassery of James Bond, and the firepower of friggin Optimus Prime. I'd say that's a worthy enough description to prompt taking up a character.

What can you bring to this game? Money. Jewels. A very big ball of string.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As many as needed of me.

IM09.jpg

Provide a small sample post for your character, about 4 paragraphs with at least one line of dialouge:

IC: Iron Man

Stark Enterprises' board members had come to expect this exact situation. But that didn't mean they didn't grow tired of it. Of course, it couldn't be helped. Especially after today's news. As Tony rounded the corners of the marble floors that lead to the board room, adjusting his tie per the advice of his assistant, despite him insisting he stay casual today, He recounted just exactly what he had been told only an hour earlier...

"Terminal?"

Tony's eyebrow raised, as he layed back in his chair, feet on his desk. His personal doctor was on speaker phone, and despite Tony's mood upon coming in from his trip to France, he didn't hesistate to be the bearer of bad news.

"I'm afraid so, Mr. Stark. We were assured upon your last test results that the tumor had become fully treated and possibly surpressed for good... But it seems we overlooked something on your x-rays."

"Then just tell me what I need to do to get it back in line, Doc. I'm sure that I can handle it.", Tony stated, a little less than concerned.

"Tony, I don't think you understand. It's beyond the point of treatment anymore. It's managed to slip past whatever you had been taking to surpress it originally, and managed to spread even wider than originally thought possible.", The doctor responded.

Tony was silent, as he looked up at the ceiling. This definately was going to be one hell of a Christmas party announcement.

"How long?", Tony finally asked.

"Well, given the rate of it's growth, aswell as it's leathiality and our tests-"

"Could you bottomline it?", Tony asked. "I am on a tight schedule, you know."

"I'm quite aware. And to guess, I'd say at least six months. Maybe longer, maybe shorter. It's just too hard to determine at the moment."

Tony placed his hands together on his desk, sitting upright. He had waited for this news for some time, oddly, even though all signs seemed to point towards a full recovery in the past. It was if he had just been expecting the party to end early, this entire time. Maybe that was why he didn't seem so scared. That, or he was just a fool.

"Thanks for letting me know of my own timely demise, Doc. We still on for that tee-off Thursday, or do you have news about some form of cancer or STD I may have overlooked aswell?"

As much as it pained Tony to admit, just like every other time when faced with an obstacle, he was only hiding his true nature. The truth was, He was scared. Perhaps scared out of his mind. But there was no way that he was going to let anyone else know that. After all... why go out on a sour note?

Tony stopped, hearing footsteps behind him. He raised an eyebrow, but grinned, seeing who it was as she approached.

"Peps. Just in time, darling. Is my tie straight?", Tony asked.

"Unfortunatley for them and fortunatley for you, you may have more pressing matters to concern yourself with.", Virginia 'Pepper' Potts answered, as she lifted Tony's cell phone from her pocket. "General Fury has been paging you nonstop all day."

Tony smirked.

"What, does he want me to send him one of my pattoned goatee trimmers, now? Maybe I should just tell him that I'm on extended vacation...", Tony quipped, taking the cellphone and holding it to his ear.

"Just in time, just in time. I really gotta hand it to you, Nick, you sure know how to keep a guy on his toes."

"This isn't General Fury, Mr. Stark. He's preoccupied on buissness at the moment, but I have orders to contact you immediatley. This is agent Sam Wilson."

"Now I'm just insulted. Fury can't even speak to me personally, now? I may just have to bring that up during the next Miltary Defense contract renewal breakfast...", Tony responded, with a lightness to his tone. "So what do the goody two-shoes need for me to bail them out of this time? Atom smashing? Monster bashing? My ex?"

"Ever the jokester, Mr. Stark. But it seems that The Ultimates need your aid in downtown Manhattan. To deal with an impending invasion."

Tony immediately paused, hearing that. His grin faded.

"...A what, now?"

"Beings from outer space. Not exactly little green men, but enough to give The Captain and Thor more than enough trouble. Fury wants you down there ASAP."

"Huh. He could've at least said please.", Tony muttered. "Tell him not to get his girder in a twist. Iron Man'll be down there soon."

Before Wilson could respond, Tony closed the cellphone, and handed it back to Pepper.

"Seems I won't have to worry about the tie afterall...", Tony finished, removing his jacket and tie simultaneously as he rushed back into the hall, heading towards his own office.

He may have had six months to live. But he damned sure wasn't going to spend them in a hospital bed. Not while innocent lives were in danger.

Tony thrusted his forearms into the gauntlets, as they snapped shut. He was on a platform, and fully donned in his armor aside from his helmet. But otherwise ready for takeoff.

"Alright, Peps. Open the flight chamber. I'm ready.", Tony stated, as he placed the helmet on with a click.

As Pepper complied by pressing the right button, she looked up at the platform, eyebrow raised.

"And what should I tell the board this time?", She asked.

Iron Man stared down at her, for a moment, as his rocket engines loaded.

"Tell them I'm going out to get myself killed. What else?"

Pepper seemed to question this. But not before Iron Man blasted off in a surge of blue flame, shooting upwards and out of the armory chamber in mere seconds.

Once airborne, Iron Man mentally commanded the circuitry in his helmet to patch him through to the communicators only worn by Ultimates. And as he did, he knew for sure that this was how he wanted to spend his last days.

ults_9.jpg

"Sorry for the delay, Ladies and Gentlemen. And Thor. I had a prior engagement. Now, what do you say we bust some alien heads?"

Gotta say, I love addition to the app. Helps weed out the nogoodniks.

Screen Name:
byrd_man

Character you would like to play: Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider

Born to Barton and Mona Blaze, Johnny along with his little sister, Barbara had to endure Barton's drunken abuse. Johnny raised hell in his hometown along with his best friend "Crash" Simpson and girlfriend Roxanne Gail. Johnny left town as soon as he was 18 to try and make it in Hollywood. Now, Johnny Blaze- motorcyclist, daredevil, stuntman, criminal. Prone to compulsive theft, he was caught in the act by a boy in his early teens. Attempting to knock him unconscious, Blaze accidentally killed the child - and, in horror, ran onto the road, where he was crushed by a juggernaut. However, on his way to death, he was visisted by the Angel of Death itself, who gave him a second chance at life. The only condition? He was condemned to an immortal life, and had a job to complete. Merged with the powerful demon Zarathos, he received a commandment to hunt the "fallen" - those who committed serious sins and escaped the jaws of death - and the "condemned" - those who had taken the assignment before him, and abused their power to remain on Earth. Now with the power to transform into the mysterious Ghost Rider, he possesses a variety of supernatural abilities. He rides a motorbike coated in a strange energy resembling flame; this enhances its speed, endurance, and also responds to Blaze's commands to some extent. The flame can also be generated by Ghost Rider himself, who can manipulate and project it; finally, he has superhuman strength and resilience.

He's a man...ON FIRE!

Sure Captain America is a badass...but does he ride a chopper?

I get to be a member of The T-Bolts, the RPGs version of the A-Team.

A decent RPer with experience...also, some weed for 160.

As many as needed

See below

gr2dy5.png

Michigan

Johnny Blaze stands on a bridge, overlooking the icy waters of Lake Erie. It'd had been two days after the fight with Blackheart.​

What're we going here, Blaze?

"I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna kill myself."

You can't kill yourself, dumbass. Mephisto made sure you can't die.

"Well, I can tie myself to a rock and throw myself in the water. I won't die, but nobody can find me."

Are you crazy? What the hell is wrong with you?

"It's the only way they'll all be safe. Everyone I care about gets their life ****ed up by Blackheart. My family, The Bolts....Cat."

So this is how you're gonna end it, huh? Johnny Blaze, greatest stunt man on the face of the Earth. Going out like some punk *****.

Before Johnny can respond, a buzz goes out somewhere in his jacket.​

That's the Bolts calling, I thought they were dead.

"Blaze, It's Carter. I need you here in New York on the double. It's Flint, he's in trouble."

Marko, you wigged out on him last time.

Johnny just stares out at the water.​

"Johnny! If you can hear this, we need you Blaze. Now more than ever."

"You know, Zarathos. I learned something. My old man was right. If you don't care about anybody, then nobody cares when you die."

You listen to me, goddamit! I've spent more time in the pit than you can imagine. I've seen more than my fair share of losers and let me tell you this. You're going down a path to hell. I Know it sounds weird me saying it, but you got potential, boy. You want to end up like a drunken loser like your old man? An old son of a ***** who nobody cares about. That's great. You got so many people that love you and care about you and you're letting them down by acting like this. Your friends need you now, Johnny...what's your answer?"

Johnny looks out at the lake and turns back to his bike.​

"My answer......."

ghostriderrq5.jpg

"Let's ride!"

Screen Name:Syn (mercenary)

Character you would like to play: Ultimate Blackheart

Blachheart is the son of Mephisto. In Mainstream, his ultimate goal was to steal the demon realm from his father. He succeeded, only to be killed by Ghost Rider. But I am going to put a different tweak on Blackheart for Ultimate.
Abilities:
Superhuman strength, speed, durability, endurance and intelligence,
Energy manipulation,
Magical and cosmic powers,
Flight

1. Ghost Rider needs a good villian.

2. Blackheart is powerful enough to branch off and fight other heroes (That have abilities obviously)

3. I am very good at being evil.

Death, destruction, and mayhem.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As many as I need to.

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards: Yeah.

Blackheart1-1.jpg

Blackheart1.jpg

Sanctum Sanctorum

Deep in the heart of Greenwich Villiage, Dr. Steven Strange practices his mystical arts by meditation. As he meditates hovering above the floor, his apprentice bursts in the room.

“Steven! Steven! I feel a dark presence coming!”

"I know. I have felt it too. It comes to us. For me."

“What will you do?”

"I will see what it wants. I wish only to fight if necessary."

They both wait readily. Dr. Strange stops his meditation, and lands his feet on the floor. He stands ready for the evil he must face. His apprentice stands by and watches. Suddenly, the windows burst open, and a cold breeze blows through the open window. They both stares at the window as the wind comes through.

"It is here."

Dr. Strange stands firm and ready as he waits for the presence to show itself. His apprentice watches, and tries to sense the location of the entity. Suddenly, a figure appears to them. A dark blue being stands on the ground before them. Its body seems burned, and the smell of brimstone and ash fills the room. His appearance is one not familiar to Dr. Strange, and he still caustiously waits.

"Who are you, and what is your buisness here?"

The being laughs, and begins walking toward him.

“I’m Blackheart, and I have a proposition for you Steven.”

Screen Name:
Syn (Mercenary)

Ultimate Scorpion

He has a suit that spews acid. The suit has capabilities that are unknown. And he is Peter parkers clone, so he probably has some of his spider powers.

I would like to get involved in the Clone Saga.

I like Scorpion. He has that awesome acid spewing tail :up:

Ultimate Scorpian is still unsure of whether he is good or evil.

As many as is needed.

Scorps-31.jpg

Syn (Mercenary) said:
ultimatescorpionbanner2.png

Triskelion

Inside the labs at the Triskelion, Scorpion stays strapped down to one of the tables still knocked out. The doctors stand around him, as S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Dempsey watches from the window.

"Cut him out. Fury wants a full examination."

"What about the armor, Dempsey?"

"It's damaged anyway. Just take it all off and send it to the tech guys. They'll examine it from there."

"Alright guys, lets get to work."

Scorpion begins to stir a bit. He slowly becomes concious to see men in masks standing around him with power tools and scalpals.

"MJ!" He shouts. He struggles to break the restrainments, and the doctors panic.

"What do I do?"

"Give him a sedative! Now, damn it!"

One of the doctors takes a needle, and looks at Scorpion. He tries to find an injection point to put the needle in.

"Where?"

"Anywhere! Hurry!"

The doctor puts the needle into Scorpion's face, and he slowly fades back into deep sleep. The doctors let out a sigh of relief.

"That was close."

"Yes. Now. Lets take off this face mask now so we can put him on life support."

The doctors drill and cut until they remove the mask. They stare at the body in shock.

"It's...It's just a boy! Who did Fury say this kid was?"

Agent Dempsey stares in from the window, and smiles.

"Mac. Mac Gargan."

And....

Screen Name:
byrd_man

Character you would like to play: James "Lucky Jim" Howlett/ The Wolverine

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: Little, if anything at all is known about James Howlett before he entered the Weapon X program. The earliest known report of him is Captain America serving with a Lucky Jim Howlett in World War Two. A top assasin for Weapon X. Wolverine escaped with the help of Nick Fury and joined Magneto's Brotherhood. He later joined witht he X-Men and has emeraced his human side along with the animal lurking below.

As for powers....

Wolverine has animalistic senses and reflexes, he has been known to track a person by scent alone and three foot-long claws that extend between the knuckles of each hand. However, Wolverine's most beneficial mutation is his greatly enhanced healing, which allows him to survive and recover from nearly any wound imaginable. This, combined with his Adamantium-plated skeleton and bestial ferocity make him into one of the greatest fighters in the Ultimate Universe.

I've never been a fan of 616 Wolverine, but Ult. Wolvie is a diffrent story. He doesn't have that heart of gold bull**** 616 Wolverine has.

2. He's a good character in terms of his past and what he actually knows about said past.

3. I get to type "Snikt!" Only one thing can compare to that...TWHIP!

A semi-decent RPer with almost a years worth of RPing

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As many as I want.

ultimatexmen16pb8.jpg

wolverinebanneree5.png

Texas

Sabertooth smiles as he barrells his fist into my head.

"Hahaha. Come on, runt. That peice of **** healing factor of yours ain't doing no good!"

Sabertooth finally pops his claws, four on each hand. Not adimantium like mine.

"What'cha gonna do with thoses claws, Sabertooth? Cut some butter?"

SNIKT!

The bruise on my face already healing, I charge Sabertooth and see the look of fear in his eyes. He swings at me with his claws, the adimantium cuts through them like paper. Sabertooth stumbles back, just in time for me to catch him in the stomach with the claws. I dig in and twist the claws deep into his stomach.

"Let's see your piece of **** healing factor work now."

Screen Name:
Spideyssuperfan

Character you would like to play: The Wall-Demolishing Deadpool

Once a soldier in the Wakanda Wars, Wadey Wilson set himself on a quest to rid the world of mutants. He augmented his body with machinery, weapons, and high-tech accessories, allowing him to eliminate mutants whenever he encounters them. Last the RPG world saw of him, he had just taken down the 4th wall and had woken up on a New York City rooftop.

He's a lunatic mutant killer.

He seemed to be a favorite of my fellow rp-ers

Comic relief. 'Nuff said.

Humor, plot twists, and, as EBJ put it, dramatic moments.

If last season is any indication, at least a dozen, :p

deadpool_final.jpg

Provide a small sample post for your character, about 4 paragraphs with at least one line of dialogue:

Now... Where were we? Ah, yes. The breaking of the fourth wall.... Wadey Wilson wasn't keen on stupid people, nor was he keen on people who were especially smart. He liked people who could explain things in a way he could understand. For example, there was one character he had met in his travels who was quite charming and easy to talk to.

Putting it simply, that character was him.

See, Deadpool knows about RPG's. He knows about nerds, and he knows how confusing the "Ultimate" universe can be.

"My god! Shut up. Just shut up. Please, your voice is as loud as a bell."
Character you would like to play: The Scarlet Spider

Created from a stray sample of Peter Parker's DNA by Doctor Miles Warren. Warren worked closely with a member of ESU's science department, Ben Reilly. Reilly worked with Dr. Curtis Connors on creating a crude clone of Peter Parker, which then became the monster known as Carnage. After leaving Connors' side, Reilly attempted to recreate Carnage on his own. Eventually, the second Carnage experiment became self aware and took on the crime fighting alias of the Scarlet Spider. After several twists and turns, the Carnage experiment was told that he too was a clone. The true Scarlet Spider had been duplicating Carnage experiments after abandoning his creator, and mentor, Miles Warren. Warren injected himself with Norman Osborn's Oz compound, kidnapped Mary Jane Watson and attempted to kill all of his creations, including the Scarlet Spider. After a long battle, the Scarlet Spider is now a fugitive, hiding out from S.H.I.E.L.D. and trying to live an ordinary life.

He's a darker Spider-Man.

I have many plans for this character.

The Scarlet Spider is among my favorite characters in all of the Marvel Universe.

The Scarlet Spider swings through the air, rolling with the currents of the wind as he sails through the skyscrapers.

A cry for help comes from an alleyway below him. Releasing his webline, the Spider leaps down onto the fire escape, making a racket as he does so.

"****..." He mutters, hearing the voices below stop screaming.

A
woman screams, begging for mercy, as a man slaps her across the face and starts undressing her. The Scarlet Spider crawls quietly, spider-like, down the fire escape and slides down a web-line behind them.

"Y'know..." He says, tapping the assailant's shoulder. "I think that a two-drink minimum is required for that behavior."

Character you would like to play: The Silver Surfer

Before a mindless drone and servant of Gah Lak Tus, the Silver Surfer once known as Norrin Radd has reacquired his compassion. Aiding in Gah Lak Tus' deliverance from Earth, the Silver Surfer now feels it is duty to save Earth by uniting them against a common threat: him.

Originally described by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko as "the closest thing to a deity in the Marvel Universe," I feel it will lead to an excellent story if I play as said character in an epic, multi-character-spanning story.

The Silver Surfer is an all powerful being who can, at this point, be swayed to either the side of good, or evil. This means that he can interact with every character who's in play.

I have one more, big story I need to do, then this character will be a, hopefully, much-used NPC.

The sky was flooded with blue energy and light as I prepare for the final fight between Earth's heroes and me.

One of them hurls a chunk of debris at me. Before it can even come near me, I swat it from the sky with a cosmic blast.

"So, now... at long last. I see you finally have a common goal... a united front." I say, stepping down in front of all of them.

Your soul goal now is my destruction. Isn't that right, gentlemen?"

Eh, what the hell...

Screen Name:
Master Bruce

Character you would like to play: The Punisher

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: Frank Castle possesses no superhuman powers. He relies on the skills attained through years of service through both the Gulf War and his former occupation as a New York City Police Officer. This combined trainined has lead Frank to become an expert arsenalist, interrogator, torturer, and street fighter. Castle also tends to take the weapons of the criminals he kills, which has led to an extensive arsenal of firearms and explosive weaponry.

A result of seeing his wife and children gunned down by mobsters, Frank Castle is without a soul anymore. Waging a merciless war on criminality, Castle has taken up the alias of "The Punisher", and decided to kill off the criminal population of New York himself. To him, justice is only attained through execution, rather than apprehension. To him, simply... Punishment is the only reward the scum of New York deserve.

Considering I've only played him for one post now, it'd be kinda stupid to drop out. Though I've done that with other characters.

2. I need Frank for a solo arc with Daredevil I have planned.

3. He's the ****ing Punisher. If there's any character worth playing for the freedom of doing whatever the hell you want to criminals, or just generally blowing off steam, Frank's the guy to play.

What can you bring to this game? A gun-toting mother****er of a hero.

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As many as needed.

Punisher01.jpg

rpg2tw6.jpg

They think all hell's broken loose, by the time I hit the penthouse with the sonics that take out any glass windows in the paremeter. I can tell by their faces. Their screams. The way they reach for their little pistols and aim for no one in particular like a bunch of rookies.

I've screamed like they did, too. I screamed the night these filth took my life away. And it's that thought that makes loading the caps into the AK-47 and the magnum revolver on my legstrap all the more simplistic.

The war never stopped. It just got delayed. But tonight, I'm putting an end to that, once and for all. These creeps will be burnin' in hell by morning.

With a roll through one of the cracked windows, I make sure to switch on the nightvision scopes. Instantly, two of the guards are on me with stunners. Playtoys. Nothing even worth my ballpark. I grab the trigger and squeeze.

*BLAM* *BLAM*

...And they're nothin' more than a scribble on the walls.

I leap up, and rip off my jacket, revealing the body armor and the Skull. No use wearing a symbol if it's not gonna be the last thing these punks see. Two on the sides aim, fire. The bullet catches the shoulderpad. Don't even feel it enter the flesh, which means I'm still kickin'. I grab the silencer from my back, click it, and drop to a knee, peering at the closest one through the scope.

"You missed, creep."

*PFFT*

Without even so much as a blast, he's down. Head injury. Serious one, too. Don't see him walkin' away from that one. Otherwise, I would've had to go over there and finish him off. Now, all I gotta worry about is the one I'm lookin' for.

Jackson "Jackie" Minaelli. Wanted on a three-count arson, cocaine posession, and extortion. Word is, he's pushing drugs in for a guy called "The Rose", in Brooklyn. Not the most serious felonies... but I'm done discriminatin'. Guilty is guilty. Punished is punished. And that's exactly what I intend to do...

A leap over the table, and one of them gets the same idea. Big mistake. With a twist, I've grabbed the switchblade from my gauntlet and pierced the kid's throat. He gurgles. No surprise. But I'll be damned if I'm about to feel sorry for him. With a trip, he's crashed into a chair and already beginning to suffer from the wound.

Enough of this. I'm not lookin' to play tag with these scum. Time to stop taking it slow.

I grab the silencer again and produce a semi-automatic revolver. Don't even need to aim, with one of these suckers. 'Specially after the work I did it to it last night. And what a sweet time that was. Only thing sweeter is seeing that the modifications payed off. Standing, I grit my teeth as bullets fly past me. Lucky I don't get a headwound, from all this. But that's never stopped me before. I grab both guns and raise 'em. The clowns get the idea. and drop theirs. They just don't get that I'm not playing by their rules.

rpg2yw8.jpg

*BRAKABRAKABRAKABRAKABRAKABRAKABRAKABRAKABRAKA*

I drop the revolver, and sling the silencer over my shoulder. Neither of them are gonna do me much good until I reload, but there's only one left. And him, I'll leave to my hands. Stepping over the fresh corpses, I spot Minaelli crawling out of the room, and stomp on his calve. He yelps. I almost smile.

"Wh... Who gave you... the right?!", He screams out, rolling over.

I grab his head by the temple with both hands, and look into his eyes, before forcing him to face the skull on my chest. Death's head. His death.

"Before, or after your kind stole my life?", I respond. "See you in hell."

Then it gets easy. With a twist, and a wicked crack, I let him fall on his own. Shame, really. Didn't put up a fight... much less an interesting conversation. Stepping over his ever-growing puddle of blood, I grab the fallen revolver, click it to my belt, and walk out, civilly making my way back to the streets.

They're dead. Long gone. But I did you proud, Maria.

That's all that matters.

Screen Name:
Master Bruce

Character you would like to play: Daredevil

Powers and a brief description of the character in proper English: Though blind, Matthew Murdock operates through his other senses, which have been heightened to a superhumanary degree, allowing him to 'see' the world around him. Trained as an accomplished boxer and gymnast, Daredevil uses these skills and others to maintain a level of intimidation and fear throughout those who victimise the innocent.

Believing in both the justice system and his own methods, Matt Murdock has dedicated his life to preserving peace and helping those in need that have been shunned by society. A lawyer by day, Matt strives to represent those who have been brutalised by lawless scum. But when the courts fail his clients, Matt avenges them by night as the masked vigilante Daredevil, The Man Without Fear.

He's my second favorite Marvel character, only a tad below Spidey.

2. Since giving him up in the Marvel RPG, I've been looking to play him again.

3. I still have alot of plans to reinvent his world, and a couple of his more popular storylines in true 'ultimate' fashion.

What can you bring to this game? Why do you keep asking me that?! God! :cmad: :o

How many times do you intend on posting a DAY IN the RPG: As many as needed.

DDDDasas.jpg

His name is Matthew Micheal Murdock. He was born a catholic to a family with strict values and even stricter morals. His mother left him. His father was unrightfully taken from him. To add insult to injury, so was his sight. But even so, he sought out true justice, and in the process, he found love again. But circumstance and morals prevented that love from fruition. And by the end of his pain and his torture, this young man was turned into something else entirely. You could say he became a devil of a person.

"Put the girl down."

Right now, however, this devil is in quite the predicament.

It had all started a week ago, when a young beaten and battered woman stumbled into the Law Offices of Nelson and Murdock. She was frightened, scared... and Matt had picked up on that long before she was able to finally tell her story to him. She had once belonged to a religious cult of hoods within the neighborhood, and served under a man named Zebediah Killgrave, who the cult believed was the reincarnation of Christ. But when the young woman had stumbled onto a secret about Killgrave... He had ordered the cult to beat her, convincing them that she was an agent of the devil come to smite him from his ruling. The truth was, Killgrave wasn't reincarnated. He was just a greedy metahuman who had recieved a set of powers in a random accident, much like Matt. But unlike Matt, he used his powers to gain wealth and fortune, convincing each member of his cult to trust him with their bank accounts in return for everlasting life. The reason he had the woman beaten was to keep her too scared to tell that to the other cult members.

Of course, hearing this story this sickened Matt, and he accepted to defend the young woman in a lawsuit against Killgrave. But the case ended once the woman agreed to drop the charges. Knowing this to be odd, Matt discreetly tracked the woman down, and discovered that she had rejoined the cult which called themselves "The Purple Men". Changing from Matt Murdock into his masked vigilante identity of The Daredevil, He managed to sneak into the warehouse that The Purple Men occupied. But being spotted by one of it's members, His cover had been blown, forcing him to act in a more forceful manner. Which leads to the situation now, where Killgrave has Daredevil's former client as a hostage, with a gun to her head. Of course Daredevil can't let Killgrave murder the woman, but the one thing that seperates the three is the cult itself. And picking up on their movements with his radar, Daredevil soon realises that they're about to attack. Which isn't good, needless to say.

"No thanks,", Killgrave responds, still holding the gun. "I think I'll have them kill you instead."

For a moment, Daredevil takes this as a bluff. But it's his mistake, as The Purple Men begin to charge him. Widening his eyes, Daredevil quickly leaps into the air and fires the grapnel of his club to the ceiling, swinging above the cult as he makes a desperate attempt to attack Killgrave. But to no avail, as Daredevil feels a sharp tug at his leg. Dropping from the club, Daredevil spins, kicking the nearest Purple Man across the face and freeing himself from it's grip. Landing amongst the crowd of them, Daredevil takes his other club, and begins to fight them off, one by one. But as he does, Daredevil can't help but think uncertainty. Is this really happening? Or have I just been living in a dream world for the past couple of years?

It did seem rather out of the ordinary. A man dressed as a devil fighting a cult of religious extremists dressed in purple robes, being controlled by an evil man that they believed to be the reincarnation of Jesus Christ. As Daredevil thought about it, he realised something else. It was a bit of an irony, too. But maybe he could use this to his adavantage.

"Stop!", Daredevil shouted to the attacking group. "Just think about it for a moment. He's misleading you all... Don't you understand?"

"SHUT UP!", Killgrave shouted back, angrily. "He's the one trying to mislead you, my children! For he wears the garb of Satan himself! He is most desperate to turn you against me! But do not listen to his cries of convincement, for they are the path to eternal sin! The only way to redeem thyselves is to fight this spawn of the devil back! KILL HIM!"

Daredevil gritted his teeth, as his radar begin to send him signals of the cult's continuing attack, despite his attempt to clear their minds. Well. That certainly went nowhere.

Quickly diving back under the amassing crowd of Purple Men, Daredevil shot upwards, billy club in hand, toppling numerous of it's members off their feet before they could even begin an attack. Spinning, He let the air from his own movements illuminate the area for a few precious seconds, allowing him to further his own defense. Kicking high, his boot swiftly connected to one's jaw, knocking the cult member into another. Feeling the rush of an oncoming fist, Daredevil immediately ducked, grabbed, and twisted the Purple Men member's arm, locking it in place. Throwing the member infront of him just as a kick from other opposition threatened him, Daredevil successfully managed a shield as both members ended up attacking eachother.

While he stood braver than most, and fought twice as brutally, His concern remained on the girl. Being his former client, Daredevil was never able to shake the feeling of obligation he felt as her attorney, even though he wasn't trying to save her as Matt Murdock. So when Killgrave began to make for the exit with the girl still in his grasp along with the weapon he clutched so desperately, Daredevil's attention easily shifted. Leaping off of two members' shoulders in a flip, Daredevil grabbed his other club that was still attached to the ceiling, and leaped, diving straight into Killgrave and the girl. As they scattered along the ground, Daredevil caught his footing, and tackled Killgrave once more. Elbowing Killgrave's hand, Daredevil swiped away the weapon as he sent a swift right hook to the madman's face.

"AGH!", He screamed. "Don't do that!"

With a smile between his now busted tooth, Killgrave looked up at Daredevil.

"Do it to yourself."

For a moment, Killgrave was both fearless and confident in his own words. But Daredevil only expressed anger and confusion. After a small moment, Killgrave raised an eyebrow. "I said do it yourself. Punch yourself. NOW!"

Daredevil remained silent for a moment, before brutally slamming the back Killgrave's head into the ground.

"You're really deranged, you know that?", The devil asked, before turning Killgrave on his back in attempt to bind his hands with the steel cable of his club.

"But... But I don't... You were supposed to-", Killgrave mumbled, in confusion, before shaking his head in frustration. "Oh, to hell with it!"

Slamming his own skull into Daredevil's chin, backwards, Killgrave rolled and unsheathed himself from the untied club cable, before turning to the gun. But seeing Daredevil quickly gather to his feet, he realised he wouldn't have the time to try and grab it himself. Looking at his former hostage, the girl he had once foolishly accepted into his Purple Men, Killgrave then smiled evilly as he saw that she was right infront of the weapon herself.

"Better idea.", Killgrave stated. "I won't shoot you. You'll shoot yourself."

At first, Daredevil put little meaning into Killgrave's words, as he charged to attack once more. But hearing the clicking of the gun's barrel stopped him dead in his tracks, as he realised something horrific: The girl was actually complying. Frantically, Daredevil turned, feeling the girl's finger clench the cold, metal trigger of the weapon as she held it to her own head.

92975daredevil1.bmp

"DAMN IT, NO!", The devil called out, before leaping over to his former client and grabbing her arm, hard.

"Listen to me! I don't know why you're listening to this psychopath, but do yourself a favor and stop!", Daredevil yelled, wrestling the weapon from the dazed and confused girl's grasp. "He doesn't control you anymore! Don't you get it? He's finished. Just like all of the pain he's caused you and everyone in this room."

After a moment of intense silence, a tear slid down the young girl's face.

"I... He promised me love.", She said, choking on her own words. "No one ever promised me that before."

"Perhaps.", Daredevil stated, finally getting his own grasp of the weapon. "But sometimes we have to find that within ourselves before anyone else can share it."

Taking the weapon, he lifted it within eyeview of her face.

"Killgrave can't tell you to do that. I can't tell you to do that. You're the only one who can.", Daredevil continued, dangling the gun loosely from his finger. "You make the choice. Your life or death."

Listening to her heartbeat, Daredevil heard it's calmness at his own voice, as she took the weapon. Biting his lip, he heard as the gun slid across the floor beside him, indicating what the girl had done: She chose life. A small smile coming to his own face, Daredevil placed a hand on the girl's shoulder as she dropped to her knees, and sobbed. That 'quite a predicament' was over... and justice had prevailed, as it should have.

"How cute.", A sarcastic voice boomed from behind them. Daredevil turned, facing the voice's origin as Killgrave smirked once more. "But now that we've passed all the B-movie crap, I say that we celebrate with a little suicide. Sweetie, be a dear and pick the gun back u-"

Killgrave's words were silenced, as his own weapon flew, and slammed into his temple, knocking him completely unconcious. Daredevil stood, silent over his enemy, as the remaining cult members in the warehouse began blinking in confusion.

"Huh?", one whispered.

"Where am I?"

"What happened?"

For some, a nightmare had finally ended. And to Daredevil, that was a bit of a victory in itself. On the other hand, he realised something, as he walked back into the darkness, and into the night he stalked.

Was his own nightmare just beginning?

God Bruce, that DD pick is awsome. Where did you find it?

I got that issue. Huh. Gotta go back and look at the pic. Great artwork by Bagley.

And at the cost of any sort of social life. :up:

Screen Name:
Eddie Brock Jr.

Jessica Drew, the Amazing Spider-Woman

Jessica (being a clone of Peter Parker) possesses all the abilities of Spider-Man, with one notable change: her webs are completely organic, and they fire from the fingertips of her index and middle fingers. Other than that, wall-crawling, heightened senses, agility, and the famed Spider-Sense.

She has become my favorite character (other than my CAH character, but that's a whole different can of worms).

This year, it's Ultimate time, baby.

The continuing adventures into lesbianism!

Lesbianism.

We'll see...

Spider-Woman2-1.jpg

Spider-Woman.jpg

EPILOGUE

My wound starts to hurt badly, and I feel myself becoming woozy. I must be blacking out from the blood loss...

I wake up in a SHIELD facility. That's just great. Maybe getting SHIELD involved wasn't a great idea after all...Fury will probably give me some crap about how I'm an illegal genetic mutation or something.

"How's the wound doing?"

Speak of the devil. I turn around to see Nick Fury.

"I've had worse."

He comes over and pulls up a chair. He sits down next to me. He's holding a file.

"Let me guess, you're here to inform me that I'm going to have to stay in SHIELD custody. I'm an illegal genetic mutation, and therefore, I am not allowed to roam free."

He laughs. "You'd think so, wouldn't you? No, Jessica - that's what you call yourself, right? I don't want to ruin everything you've got going for you. You're finally making your own way in the world. Hell, I even heard that you've got a little girlfriend."

I turn to him with a confused look on my face. "How did you know about Debra?"

"Jessica, are you forgetting that SHIELD is the top espionage agency in the world? We've known about you ever since you were spotted during that Gah Lak Tus fiasco. Now, tell me...if we knew about you that long, why would we wait to detain you?"

I shake my head.

"The answer is because we were never planning to. Listen, Jessica, you've got a tough road ahead of you now. You have no distinguishable family, and very limited friends - no offense. Life's not easy for a clone."

"What are you suggesting, Fury?" I ask, still unsure of what's going on.

Fury opens up the file. He starts handing me legal documents. A birth certificate with the name "Jessica Drew", dental records for "Jessica Drew", school records for "Jessica Drew"...

"What is this?"

"You want to be Jessica Drew? In this file, we have collected every legal document necessary to make Jessica Drew a reality. If I enter these records into the system, Jessica Drew begins to exist in the eyes of the government."

"What's the catch, Fury?"

"Look, I'm offering you something you desperately want - a life of your own. In return, I need something from you."

"Get to the point," I reply. I'm getting anxious and a little scared.

Nick opens a box, and inside there's a cloth version of my costume.

"Jessica, what do you know about the Ultimates?"

Screen Name:
Eddie Brock Jr.

Reed Richards, aka Mr. Fantastic

Reed has the ability to stretch/expand any part of his body...even his eyes or his brain. He can do this because he has no internal organs (other than his brain). He therefore no longer needs to eat or sleep. He can also expand his brain to solve any problem.

Reed, however, is a workaholic. He can lose sight of the people around him when he's working on a breakthrough.

No Fantastic Four? No Fantastic Four?! Are you kidding me?!

Ultimate Reed's powers are much more extreme than 616.

NO FANTASTIC FOUR?!

Well, for starters, a Fantastic Four presence!

We'll see...

Ultimate4fantasticos.jpg

Mr.Fantastic.jpg

I plead with the Fantasduck Four. "Please, we need to find a way back to our dimension!"

My counterpart thinks for a moment before announcing, "I have a plan!"

"Great!" I reply. "What is it?"

He opens the door and responds, "Follow me! We have to visit Ducktor Strange!"

I hear Johnny try to repress a chuckle. I turn and look at him and he regains his composure.

Shortly after, we arrive at Ducktor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum. The door is answered by this universe's Wong. "How may I help the Fantasduck Four?"

"We're here to see Ducktor Strange. It's urgent."

"I will alert him right away."

We follow Wong down the hallway until we reach a closed door. He knocks before announcing, "Sir, the Fantasduck Four are here...and they've brought...friends."

Ducktor Strange opens the doors and enters the hallway. "Hello, friends. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"This is Reed Richards of the Fantastic Four. He's my counterpart from a foreign dimension."

Ducktor Strange looks intrigued. "Another dimension, you say?"

"Yes, and I'm stranded here. I need to get back home," I explain.

Ducktor Strange rubs his bill for a moment before responding, "Please...follow me. I may be able to help you."

We enter into a room. Ducktor Strange walks over to what appears to be a caldron. "This is going to be difficult, Reed. Even if I can manage to open an inter-dimensional portal, there's no guarantee that I can keep it open for long."

"Whatever it takes," I reply. Ducktor Strange nods.

"Everyone remain quiet," Ducktor Strange instructs. He begins to mutter something unintelligible, and then a strange green glow appears over the caldron. "Now! Go now! I can't keep it stabilized for long!"

"Thank you," I respond. And with a gulp, I walk towards the green glow.

The next thing I know, I'm falling...the darkness envelops me, and it's getting...hard...to...breathe...

I'm hoping he gets better with the kids. His only real problem, but this is for the USM thread.

Anyway...like I said, I'm still on the fence about Gambit. I'd love to be part of the X-Men, but I'm just not feeling Gambit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"