Revenge of the Fallen The SOUNDWAVE Appreciation thread!

He was pretty awesome in it. The bits we did get of him were very potent. I felt like it was Soundwave running the show until Megatron and The Fallen were revived.

The ONLY Thing I will ***** about is the voice.

I hated the voice and it was the PERFECT Opportunity for them to get it right. They really screwed that up and I would have really liked it if they respected that. So in that respect, I was extremely disappointed that they used the vocal they did.

It's difficult to understand his modulated voice sometimes. Bay choose well.

Soundwave is badass. He's the ultimate pervert mouth-breather!

attachmentjun.png

attachmentj.png

The ONLY Thing I will ***** about is the voice.

I hated the voice and it was the PERFECT Opportunity for them to get it right. They really screwed that up and I would have really liked it if they respected that. So in that respect, I was extremely disappointed that they used the vocal they did.

To each their own: I thought the voice was absolutely perfect.

I liked his perverted mouth breather. Reminds me if a telemarketer calls, I'll do my Soundwave perverted mouth breather impression just to scare them off. haha. lulz.

What did he say when he called Sam's mom? I couldnt make it out!

Soundwave was cool but he should have had THE Soundwave voice. I don't understand why didn't have the voice.

Soundwave was cool but he should have had THE Soundwave voice. I don't understand why didn't have the voice.

Yeah, I thought his G1 voice was better too. It's one of his distintive traits like Seaspray's Gurgle Mer-Man voice.

"Where is the boy?" everything else was cybertronian talking
Imagine a TF fan answering the phone.
- Where is the boy?
- Soundwave? Soundwave is that you? I love you man! I am a huge fan!
- Oh jeez...
- Soundwave you re so cool! OMFG, ZOMG, WTF, LOL...
- Dont make me send Ravage there!
- Please do. Send all your minions to kill me, rape me, laser me! I love you Soundwave! Please say "soundwave superior, constucticons inferior". I wanna hear you say it!
- Jesus Christ! :wow:

Imagine a TF fan answering the phone.
- Where is the boy?
- Soundwave? Soundwave is that you? I love you man! I am a huge fan!
- Oh jeez...
- Soundwave you re so cool! OMFG, ZOMG, WTF, LOL...
- Dont make me send Ravage there!
- Please do. Send all your minions to kill me, rape me, laser me! I love you Soundwave! Please say "soundwave superior, constucticons inferior". I wanna hear you say it!
- Jesus Christ! :wow:

haha, hey why does it say "Transformers:LMAO" in your sig?

I'm looking forward to some Blu-ray extras involving Soundwave, it would be cool if there was a bonus option to change his voice to G1 much like you would chance the language of a DVD.

While I liked his role in the movie, Soundwave was one of the only things that majorly dissapointed me with this movie, not only did we not get the vocoder, but no robot mode either, come on, we have been waiting for god knows how long to see him and they dont even give us that, damn shame.

Ravage was awesome though.

I'm looking forward to some Blu-ray extras involving Soundwave, it would be cool if there was a bonus option to change his voice to G1 much like you would chance the language of a DVD.
i hope its something similar to the first movie´s menu but Soundwave this time around.

So I guess Soundwave will be huge in the third movie, given how big he appeared in space.

His bio states that if he were standing up in robot mode, he'd be 22 feet tall.

Given that his satellite mode in space is smaller than an Earth satellite (see movie), then I would put him at 30 feet long in satellite form.

I was upset about the voice the first time I heard it, but quickly got over it. They did well with Soundwave in this movie, and the adaption from his role in the show to how they did it in the movie was excellent.

While I liked his role in the movie, Soundwave was one of the only things that majorly dissapointed me with this movie, not only did we not get the vocoder, but no robot mode either, come on, we have been waiting for god knows how long to see him and they dont even give us that, damn shame.

Ravage was awesome though.

Agreed, there was no classic soundwave voice to be heard :csad: also no visor or mouth guard:csad:, i hope he has at least the voice and the visor for the 3rd film.

Agreed, there was no classic soundwave voice to be heard :csad: also no visor or mouth guard:csad:, i hope he has at least the voice and the visor for the 3rd film.
His eyes were different from the other robots though. They looked like a visor to a certain extent..

I would have preferred him to have the iconic voice, but I enjoyed him in the film - Had a definite menace to him, which fits to a 'T'!

Here's to more of him in 3!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"