Revenge of the Fallen The SOUNDWAVE Appreciation thread!

So I guess Soundwave will be huge in the third movie, given how big he appeared in space.

Hmm... let's see, he shot Ravage down to earth with something that looked liked a cannon located in his chest. Looking at Ravages size and with Bumblebee for height comparison, I would guess at least as big as Blackout, if not even a bit taller.

Hope he has his iconic voice in the next one along with his visor and mouth guard, not really a big issue but i love the voice synthesizer more.

i hope he is not bigger then megatron.

i hope he is not bigger then megatron.

I don't know, I like the idea of a big Soundwave, that looks like he could kick Megatron's hind, but is his most loyal servant and personal guard.

I don't know, I like the idea of a big Soundwave, that looks like he could kick Megatron's hind, but is his most loyal servant and personal guard.
if he can not defeat megatron and still be huge then ok.

i just dont like the idea that soundwave would be better and stronger and listen to megatron.

if he can not defeat megatron and still be huge then ok.

i just dont like the idea that soundwave would be better and stronger and listen to megatron.

Soundwave superior; Constructicons....inferior.

That's exactly what I like about it. If he'd join forces with Starscream, he could probably easily overthrow Megatron. But it's not his desire. He's just a Soldier and Megatron's loyal servant.

didnt he try an overthrowonce, and succueed or am i thinking of a time megs went missing?

Soundwave WAS indeed done pefectly in this, i would have just liked to have seen him show up at the end when Megatron needed help escaping, so we could get a shot of him in robot mode.

Soundwave was the man in this movie. With the information he had, he could have easily taken over Megatron as leader and made Starscream seem like a little B****. And for the record, I con't care how much they call the razor-bot "Reedman", that is totally Laserbeak, IMO. Or wait.... due to the way he was portrayed, in Bayverse, he would be RAZORbeak. Reedman...WTF?

(should I put this in the WTF? thread?)

Soundwave was the man in this movie. With the information he had, he could have easily taken over Megatron as leader and made Starscream seem like a little B****. And for the record, I con't care how much they call the razor-bot "Reedman", that is totally Laserbeak, IMO. Or wait.... due to the way he was portrayed, in Bayverse, he would be RAZORbeak. Reedman...WTF?

"Reedman" Reminded me More Of Ratbat but i agree:woot:

Reedman? Wow. I thought for sure it was supposed to be Laserbeak. :o

It clearly is. Who gives a damn what it's called officially?

I could see the Army making their super cannon bigger and using it to blast Soundwave down to Earth in the 3rd.

Maybe I'm crazy but Soundwave got the biggest reaction from me out of any of the "new" bots in the movie. My skin was crawling when I heard his voice the first time and he was used perfectly. I dunno how anyone could complain about his voice...

And I'm surprised how many people didn't know Frank Welker also did Dr. Claw. Geez.

i believe he still voices scooby-doo

I could see the Army making their super cannon bigger and using it to blast Soundwave down to Earth in the 3rd.
That was such a stupid deus ex machina. So what now? Humans can kill Devastator with one shot. Will there be a decepticon left in the third?

After seeing this movie for a 4th time today, I love Soundwave's role, yeah, it was crap how we never saw him in robot mode, but he did directly effect the plot the of the movie, and it was just awesome seeing him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"