Revenge of the Fallen The SOUNDWAVE Appreciation thread!

Hmm, not sure if it is Blackout, take a look at the parts that surround his head, they look nothing like the parts, or lack of, that are around this unknown Cons head.

Hmm.. Soundwave commanding the Constructicons? I thought they didn't want to follow an uncharismatic boor like him? hehehe

Oh snap :wow:

They seem to be hiding any pics of Soundwave taken directly from the movie fairly well.....i'm starting to think he gets nothing more than a cameo in this now. :csad:

They seem to be hiding any pics of Soundwave taken directly from the movie fairly well.....i'm starting to think he gets nothing more than a cameo in this now. :csad:

You're right ...........that HAS to be it.

They should just show everyone and everything in the trailer.

That way they can strip the movie of all it's excitement and sidestep all the unnecessary and illogical paranoia.

The guy claiming to be a Dreamworks insider later expanded on his first post saying that Soundwave isn't the 'Con to give up his spark to revive Megatron. I think if there's any truth to this, my guess would be that Soundwave and the Constructicons have already the spark of some random grunt before heading down to the Abyss.

And I also share the concern about the size of Soundwave's role despite this guys claims.

Can you point me to were he expanded on it Chris, as in the Show-west spoilers thread, an expansion of the comments is given and it practically says that Soundwave gves his spark to Megatron.

That would be funny as hell if Soundwave gave up his spark and died early on in the flick. Fans everywhere would be SO pissed off. As would I. Soundwave has always been my favorite G1 character. Still, I would get a kick out of the audience reaction to that. Heheh.

Can you point me to were he expanded on it Chris, as in the Show-west spoilers thread, an expansion of the comments is given and it practically says that Soundwave gves his spark to Megatron.

Its over at the 'Spoilers from Showest' post over at the TFLAM Blog as 'Update 3'.

Transformers Live Action Movie Blog said:
[The Spark] DOES NOT come from Soundwave. Trust me when I say this as well...Bob, Alex, & Ehren did justice to the original character & the visual effects on him are AMAZING. I will go out on a limb here and say that when you see & hear the new Soundwave you will NOT look at the original in the same way. Those 3 men & Mike listened to the fans. You will LOVE this rendition of him [unless you are rooting for the Autobots]

http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/2009/05/story-spoilers-from-showest.html#comments

^^ Man I really want to see Soundwave now, but if he is that fricking awesome as they make him up to be I wouldn't want to see him until I'm in the theater.

You're right ...........that HAS to be it.

They should just show everyone and everything in the trailer.

That way they can strip the movie of all it's excitement and sidestep all the unnecessary and illogical paranoia.

Soundwave is the one TF that the fans have been clammering for since pre-production of TF1. An official pic of him is all i ask for but so far, there's been nothing but leaked concept art and toy pics. With all the stuff being leaked Soundwave would be like the Moby Dick of leaked pics. They've showcased Devastator in this thing to high heaven as though he's the highlight of this film. Screentime wise it doesn't look good for Soundwave,imo.

Soundwave is the one TF that the fans have been clammering for since pre-production of TF1. An official pic of him is all i ask for but so far, there's been nothing but leaked concept art and toy pics. With all the stuff being leaked Soundwave would be like the Moby Dick of leaked pics. They've showcased Devastator in this thing to high heaven as though he's the highlight of this film. Screentime wise it doesn't look good for Soundwave,imo.

facepalm1.jpeg

Answering with pics....how 2nd grade like..:whatever:

Soundwave bio
Stationed in orbit above Earth, Soundwave swiftly taps into every satellite within range. Within minutes, communications, data traffic, weather information, and high-resolution spy photography flood his sensor net. The spill of data fills him with pleasure, and one by one, the humans' systems come under his complete control. From his seat on high, he is in a position to control the destiny of mankind without their knowledge... or to run their civilization into the ground.

Ravage Bio
Bulleting down through the atmosphere at better than 15 times the speed of sound, Ravage considers the data he has already amassed on the small, soft creatures that inhabit this planet. They seem weak and fragile, yet they are the ones that destroyed Megatron. That is a fact he will keep in mind as he penetrates their most sensitive installation, again such an unpredictable enemy, stealth will be his watchword.

His rank for the toy could have been alot better than it was especially the strength

Im as excited as the next guy about Frank voicing Soundwave but in all honesty, since he will be using a vocoder for the synthesized speech then almost anyone could voice Soundwave and the average person would never know the difference. Ive done it myself with my mic hooked up to my synth via vocoder and cited "As you command lord Megatron" and sounded close enough :oldrazz: Now if Frank would have got to voice Megatron this go around then we could hear his recognizable voice a bit better. Just wondered if I was the only one who thought on this. Im pro Frank so no :whatever: replies :oldrazz:

Wouldn't it be cool if they released a Soundwave helmet just like the Optimus Prime and Bumblebee ones.

Does any body know if soundwave will be a playable character in the video game?

sorry... but cant find info on whether Soundwave (toy) has been released yet or not. Every site i look they claim that he will be out before May 30th... so whats that? May 27th?

Some figures are up on ebay already. Anyone with info?

EDIT: Appearently store clerks have the info as May 15th.

Last edited:
Soundwave sounds :-)hehe:) like a badass. I wonder if we'll hear Megatron's "Soundwave, release Ravage".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"