The Spoilers thread

Discussion in 'Black Widow' started by Web-Head, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Mysteryman Registered

Natasha.
    But, Yelena, will most likely, carry the Legacy forward.

Kev4000 and DarkShadow10 like this.
  2. SirStrangefolk Champion of Life

Since some people here will be seeing the movie today, I'll reiterate my question once more in hopes that someone who has seen it can confirm what Mysteryman said. Thank you!

3. Mysteryman Registered

Newsweek says that when the movie ends, it goes straight into the long credits and concludes with a post credit scene.

4. SirStrangefolk Champion of Life

And there's no spoilers for Endgame (especially regarding Natasha) before the long credits?

5. Filmfan93 The Man in Black

Spoilers for Endgame only after the credits are over (post-credit scene).

6. Solid Registered

I've seen the film but i don't remember if someone can explain how Natasha couldn't use the knife and what was the villain plan i'd appreciate it as i was tired and did not follow the third act well.

Thank you

7. SirStrangefolk Champion of Life

Okay, thank you!

8. Mauser9910 Registered

You'll be happy.

9. LoganPool Fear is Not My Guide

Question for anyone who's seen it... since it takes place between Civil War and Infinity War, is there a lead-in or reference to IW at all? Like for instance, does Nat have blonde hair by the end of it?

10. Filmfan93 The Man in Black

Yep, they show her with the blonde hair that she had in Infinity War in the end of the film.

LoganPool likes this.
  11. Kev4000 Registered

Uff, I really like the 2nd and 3rd act of this but Taskmaster is wasted. He does literally nothing important. I think you can entire deleat him and the movie still works.

12. Mysteryman Registered

Glad that the film still works.

13. Web-Head Cosmic

She couldn't use the knife because the endorphins didn't allow the Widow's to violently attack him.

Solid likes this.
  14. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

So I wonder why Val has sent Yelena after Barton for Natasha’s death?! I suspect theirs a reason she wants Hawkeye out of the business

15. legendkillin Registered

His pheromones made people not attack him.

TheVileOne likes this.
  16. legendkillin Registered

I really enjoyed the movie for what is it, I never try to have high expectations with shows and movies even with my love of the Marvel movies. Didn't care for TaskMaster though, but the movie just wasn't about the villain, but the organization. Feel like they could have used the Drakov daughter without dressing up as Taskmaster. The small amount I know of Taskmaster he likes to talk and can crack jokes at times so they could have used him for another movie and had a fun villain.

I did love Yelena she is a smart ass and welcome addition to the MCU future. Really looking forward to her being involved.

It was a great send off to Scarjo and character.

End scene lets people know the D+ shows will be important to watch. Seeing as this was suppose to be out before Falcon and Winter Solider. I assume that Val is a movie character that will appear in some shows, she should be more important than the Hydra guy in the 1st phase that would appear as Shield and eventually died in Cap 2.

Web-Head likes this.
  17. legendkillin Registered

He probably won't corporate with joining her team and he is the only original Avenger she can really get to. Hulk is probably secluded somewhere and why piss him off and Thor in space also a God not worth upsetting.

Also gives us a hint at what Hawkeye's show will involve.

18. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

Natasha was under a hypothetical drug that prevented her from attacking drakoff until she broke her nose to allow herself to regain control and kick his ass. She also manipulated him into revealing his true agenda regarding all his sleeper agents he had around the world. So Natasha played possum to get him to show his hand.

Solid and TheVileOne like this.
  19. legendkillin Registered

Basically another "Sorry did I step on your moment" Nat is a master of infiltration and at getting these old dudes to spill their plans. She did it in A1 for her intro scene too.

20. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

she used the holographic projector mask again like in Captain America: The Winter Solider.

TheVileOne likes this.
  21. legendkillin Registered

Oh yeah how the hell could Val know what happen on that planet? or is she just grasping since Clint is the only Avenger she can really go after? Half the population was snapped and the mission wouldn't be talked about much.

22. CB Fan The Watcher

Val is being set up as the female Nick Fury (recruits her own team, secrets have secrets, knows almost everything) with less noble intentions.

legendkillin and TheVileOne like this.
  23. TheVileOne Registered

I did find that rather odd.

24. legendkillin Registered

Maybe MCU version of Thunderbolts or some organization owned Avenger team, Yelena has been working for her but we don't know how long.

25. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

I’m telling you she’s Madam Hydra and is manipulating the board much like Fury only with a unique agenda in play. So far she’s got Yelena and John Walker working for her and I suspect she’s got operatives in play we aren’t even aware off.