The Spoilers thread

I haven't watched it yet and don't want spoilers so I'm not reading anything here. I just have one question I'd like answered from anyone who might know (I'll only read alerts I get from quotes in this thread and private messages). Recently I've been rewatching the MCU with someone who's watching for the first time. We've watched everything up to Captain Marvel but not yet Endgame, so this person doesn't know what happens in Endgame. Since everyone has been saying the Black Widow movie should've come out before Endgame I was wondering if this movie is safe to watch for someone who hasn't seen Endgame yet. So basically does this movie contain

A. No spoilers for Endgame at all (so safe to watch)
B. Spoilers for Endgame only in mid-credits/end-credits scenes (can watch, but the other person should leave during credits)
C. Spoilers for Endgame within the main movie (not safe to watch, go see it only after Endgame)
?

Thanks for the help.
Since some people here will be seeing the movie today, I'll reiterate my question once more in hopes that someone who has seen it can confirm what Mysteryman said. Thank you!

Since some people here will be seeing the movie today, I'll reiterate my question once more in hopes that someone who has seen it can confirm what Mysteryman said. Thank you!
Newsweek says that when the movie ends, it goes straight into the long credits and concludes with a post credit scene.

Newsweek says that when the movie ends, it goes straight into the long credits and concludes with a post credit scene.
And there's no spoilers for Endgame (especially regarding Natasha) before the long credits?

Spoilers for Endgame only after the credits are over (post-credit scene).

I've seen the film but i don't remember if someone can explain how Natasha couldn't use the knife and what was the villain plan i'd appreciate it as i was tired and did not follow the third act well.

Thank you

I think the backlash here is might be warranted if indeed the suit is the source of the his abilities is a cheat. But I won't be up in arms about it, I loved the Mandarin twist in IM3 and I'll be open to see how the handle Taskmaster. If they can make him/her a Winter Soldier esque threat like in Cap 2, I'll be happy.
You'll be happy.

Question for anyone who's seen it... since it takes place between Civil War and Infinity War, is there a lead-in or reference to IW at all? Like for instance, does Nat have blonde hair by the end of it?

Question for anyone who's seen it... since it takes place between Civil War and Infinity War, is there a lead-in or reference to IW at all? Like for instance, does Nat have blonde hair by the end of it?

Yep, they show her with the blonde hair that she had in Infinity War in the end of the film.

Uff, I really like the 2nd and 3rd act of this but Taskmaster is wasted. He does literally nothing important. I think you can entire deleat him and the movie still works.
Glad that the film still works.

I've seen the film but i don't remember if someone can explain how Natasha couldn't use the knife and what was the villain plan i'd appreciate it as i was tired and did not follow the third act well.

Thank you
She couldn't use the knife because the endorphins didn't allow the Widow's to violently attack him.

So I wonder why Val has sent Yelena after Barton for Natasha’s death?! I suspect theirs a reason she wants Hawkeye out of the business

Thank you
His pheromones made people not attack him.

I really enjoyed the movie for what is it, I never try to have high expectations with shows and movies even with my love of the Marvel movies. Didn't care for TaskMaster though, but the movie just wasn't about the villain, but the organization. Feel like they could have used the Drakov daughter without dressing up as Taskmaster. The small amount I know of Taskmaster he likes to talk and can crack jokes at times so they could have used him for another movie and had a fun villain.

I did love Yelena she is a smart ass and welcome addition to the MCU future. Really looking forward to her being involved.

It was a great send off to Scarjo and character.

End scene lets people know the D+ shows will be important to watch. Seeing as this was suppose to be out before Falcon and Winter Solider. I assume that Val is a movie character that will appear in some shows, she should be more important than the Hydra guy in the 1st phase that would appear as Shield and eventually died in Cap 2.

So I wonder why Val has sent Yelena after Barton for Natasha’s death?! I suspect theirs a reason she wants Hawkeye out of the business
He probably won't corporate with joining her team and he is the only original Avenger she can really get to. Hulk is probably secluded somewhere and why piss him off and Thor in space also a God not worth upsetting.

Also gives us a hint at what Hawkeye's show will involve.

Thank you

Natasha was under a hypothetical drug that prevented her from attacking drakoff until she broke her nose to allow herself to regain control and kick his ass. She also manipulated him into revealing his true agenda regarding all his sleeper agents he had around the world. So Natasha played possum to get him to show his hand.

Natasha was under a hypothetical drug that prevented her from attacking drakoff until she broke her nose to allow herself to regain control and kick his ass. She also manipulated him into revealing his true agenda regarding all his sleeper agents he had around the world. So Natasha played possum to get him to show his hand.
Basically another "Sorry did I step on your moment" Nat is a master of infiltration and at getting these old dudes to spill their plans. She did it in A1 for her intro scene too.

Basically another "Sorry did I step on your moment" Nat is a master of infiltration and at getting these old dudes to spill their plans. She did it in A1 for her intro scene too.

she used the holographic projector mask again like in Captain America: The Winter Solider.

Oh yeah how the hell could Val know what happen on that planet? or is she just grasping since Clint is the only Avenger she can really go after? Half the population was snapped and the mission wouldn't be talked about much.

Val is being set up as the female Nick Fury (recruits her own team, secrets have secrets, knows almost everything) with less noble intentions.

Oh yeah how the hell could Val know what happen on that planet? or is she just grasping since Clint is the only Avenger she can really go after? Half the population was snapped and the mission wouldn't be talked about much.

I did find that rather odd.

Val is being set up as the female Nick Fury (recruits her own team, secrets have secrets, knows almost everything) with less noble intentions.
Maybe MCU version of Thunderbolts or some organization owned Avenger team, Yelena has been working for her but we don't know how long.

I’m telling you she’s Madam Hydra and is manipulating the board much like Fury only with a unique agenda in play. So far she’s got Yelena and John Walker working for her and I suspect she’s got operatives in play we aren’t even aware off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"