The Wolverine The Stealth Express of Doom News & Discussion Thread: - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
992959_652568158092383_1375175807_n.png

I was surfing in the net and found this....

Título Original

The Wolverine

Fecha de Estreno en Argentina

25-07-2013

Género

Acción

Protagonistas

Hugh Jackman

Nacionalidad

Estados Unidos

Clasificación

SAM13 (Solo apta mayores de 13 años)

Duración

85 minutos

from a cine site from argentina. Could this be the real duration? 85 min.? With credits..

I'm not surprise this is a small movie, plot wise, but that small??

I know quantity isnt quality but i was hoping for a near 120 min.. :(

Well, now i found an oficial spanish movie site with this:

Lobezno inmortal (2013)

NacionalidadGéneroDuración Estados UnidosAcción, Aventura, Fantasía, Ciencia Ficción, Saga, 3D2h y 16 min Del director James Mangold
Con Hugh Jackman, Brian Tee, Will Yun Lee, Hiroyuki Sanada
Título original película "The Wolverine", duración 136 minutos

Thats better... 136 minutes..Yuppi. :)

2 hours and 16 minutes.Very nice.That means not counting the credits It will be at least 2
hours long possibly as long as 2 hours and 6 minutes.And of course we know we will get a post credit scene.

Wow it's about the same length of X2. Sounds good to me.

I'm assuming it won't be rated R? Not too surprising, but I was hoping it could be.

I'm assuming it won't be rated R? Not too surprising, but I was hoping it could be.

Mangold said in a set interview that there could be an R-rated (or unrated) cut released on DVD/BluRay(etc). There are a bunch of alternate takes apparently.

Last edited:
While the theatrical release of The Wolverine will almost undoubtedly be Rated PG-13, the filmmakers took the time to film both PG13 and R-rated takes of different sequences and dialogue “just in case.” The stunt team has been always trying to push the rating, but they have sometimes been reigned in by the director. Some of the crew members told us they were hoping that Fox would be willing to release an R-rated version of the film, at least on home video. Hugh Jackman says the studio and filmmakers are open to the possibility of an R-rated cut, but most of the people involved think that Christopher Nolan has shown that an R isn’t essential. And while it’s tempting to make it an R-rated movie, he isn’t sure he could do it — Hugh says he has met so many 13 year old fans over the years and that the filmmakers would need to have an incredible reason to exclude all those pre-18 year old fans from the film.

Link to the Slashfilm set visit, here: http://www.slashfilm.com/25-things-i-learned-on-the-set-of-the-wolverine/

I'd love it see an R version, but I'll gladly see a PG-13 version in theaters given that the movie is good. Now that MoS has came and went, this is my new most anticipated film.

I don't really see the need of making a R-18 Wolverine movie. Like story-wise, would it improve the story? There would be more blood, more violence and more explicit language but more of those aren't really needed to come up with a great movie especially for a comic-book character like Wolverine. And in terms of earning more money, it wouldn't help the film if its R-18.

I'm not saying it'd be better, but something about seeing Wolverine completely rip people apart like in Wolverine Uncaged would be cool IMO.

ooh, r rated home release? count me in

wolverine is a violent character, let's face it, he has claws that cut through anything. i loved the origins game on ps3 because it embraced the gore. it made sense.

as for the cinema release, i hope they push the pg13 rating (M rating in australia) as much as they can

An R rated cut would be beyond awesome! Would love to see Wolverine actually be able to snikt slash without restrictions.

Mangold said in a set interview that there could be an R-rated (or unrated) cut released on DVD/BluRay(etc). There are a bunch of alternate takes apparently.

So adding in cg blood and a little longer action scenes, that's my guess.

I am all for a pg-13 release and a R director cut DVD, as stated above he is not a kid friendly character, he is a Teen/ adult character. When you cut something with six Nine inch claws they tend to fall apart or at the very least you know, bleed.

I'm all for an "uncut" home release, but I already know it'd be on the Blu Ray only :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"