The Wolverine The Stealth Express of Doom News & Discussion Thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
wolverine500x200_face_localised2.gif

Finally, we will have Wolverine fight scenes that tops his scene at the mansion raid and his fight with Deathstryke. It only took a decade.

the main problem with origins for me is the action scenes had no panache, nothing memorable, no sense of drama. That gif looks like it has more grit than the entire film. I hope that is a valid assessment.

the main problem with origins for me is the action scenes had no panache, nothing memorable, no sense of drama. That gif looks like it has more grit than the entire film. I hope that is a valid assessment.

I think the main problem with origins for me was that it ever existed.

Finally, we will have Wolverine fight scenes that tops his scene at the mansion raid and his fight with Deathstryke. It only took a decade.

Yeah, that fight scene really seems like it could be sick. Great feel of kinetic energy.

True. The action would alternate between Wolverine and Sabertooth charging awkwardly at each other in real time and slow motion with no logic behind the shift in film speed.

True. The action would alternate between Wolverine and Sabertooth charging awkwardly at each other in real time and slow motion with no logic behind the shift in film speed.

also they were just doing quick flings, like they were playing with the claws rather than using them.

I think the main problem with origins for me was that it ever existed.

Hugh Jackman likes the character and I think that he was honestly trying in the film, but everything else was lacking. I still haven't seen many fights as good as the one in the X2 where the soldier overpowers wolverine, the he goes berzerker.

I do hope the story is good but I really thing the quality of this movie will depend on the fighting, for me at least.

That latest poster looks awesome. Best yet. It just makes me long for another Wolverine game where we could fight with claws and sword.

That latest poster looks awesome. Best yet. It just makes me long for another Wolverine game where we could fight with claws and sword.

That poster is the wallpaper on my phone right now. :woot:

I wish we could get a sequel to the last game. Certainly seemed like they were setting that up at the end of the first one.

I really like the newer poster...something about Jackman's physique is...well... how do I put it...His body...is nice to look at? :p

My biggest fear for the movie at this point is that the relationship parts of the story will get lost in all the toxin, old debt, Viper and Silver Samurai plot.

I know it might not be high priority for many here, but I really hope they have some nice romance/strong emotions (with Mariko) and sexual tension (with Yukio).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"