The Wolverine News & Discussion Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that new clip was something else. I seriously can't wait for the full trailer. :wow: :hrt:

There's just something unsettling about Wolverine [blackout]losing his regeneration abilities. Him getting shot and really, really feeling it was sort of weird just because Wolverine usually shrugs something like that off.[/blackout]

Gah. Can't watch it until after work in two hours. Will be even worse tomorrow when the full thing drops.

So what does Wolverine mean when he says:

"What they did to me... What I am... It can't be undone."

The
toxin
supposedly
stops his healing factor
but that was nothing to do with what Weapon X did to him... Was it?

Ok, with a YouTube link I could watch it on my phone.

The fighting looks very promising and I love Jackman's delivery!

Last edited:
Damn that new clip was something else. I seriously can't wait for the full trailer. :wow: :hrt:

There's just something unsettling about Wolverine [blackout]losing his regeneration abilities. Him getting shot and really, really feeling it was sort of weird just because Wolverine usually shrugs something like that off.[/blackout]

Agreed. It's like the [BLACKOUT]fight in the diner in Superman II after he gives up his powers, and sees his own blood for the first time.[/BLACKOUT]

I want more!! I hope I get to watch the trailer before I go to work tomorrow...if not, I'd have to wait until I get home... :( :waa:

This is shaping up to be awesome! I really can't wait for tomorrow. I'm liking the direction the movie is taking.

Wolverine's [BLACKOUT]healing factor is the only think keeping that 150 lbs of alloy under his muscles from killing him.[/BLACKOUT] I hope this movie doesn't misunderstand this.

Just like Superman, if only this film had come out before the last.
...or even before that!

Loving the footage so far, really liking the look of the movie, this is the dark horse of the summer for me, in that it has the potential to be amazing, Mangold is a very good director, it has some great writers who have been involved also.

The footage certainly has potential.

Agreed. It's like the [BLACKOUT]fight in the diner in Superman II after he gives up his powers, and sees his own blood for the first time.[/BLACKOUT]
That's a pretty good example actually. The viewer is almost as surprised as the character is.

Wolverine's [BLACKOUT]healing factor is the only think keeping that 150 lbs of alloy under his muscles from killing him.[/BLACKOUT] I hope this movie doesn't misunderstand this.

Just like Superman, if only this film had come out before the last.
...or even before that!

It looks like [BLACKOUT]they're x-raying his bones in one shot. I'm guessing if he's lost his healing power, they might try an 'against the clock' scenario where the adamantium is going to kill him if he doesn't get it back. It's a stretch, but it's kind of like Marty McFly slowly disappearing from his family photo when he altered history in Back to the Future.[/BLACKOUT]

Seeing it on my computer instead on my phone makes me love it even more!

I'm almost already sold on Yukio. Her fighting looks cool and I just love her look.

That shot of Wolverine turning around, about to go berserker, after being cut is still the ****. Infact that whole fight sequence looks to be sick.

It looks like [BLACKOUT]they're x-raying his bones in one shot. I'm guessing if he's lost his healing power, they might try an 'against the clock' scenario where the adamantium is going to kill him if he doesn't get it back. It's a stretch, but it's kind of like Marty McFly slowly disappearing from his family photo when he altered history in Back to the Future.[/BLACKOUT]

the teaser was awesome, but that x-ray scene got me thinking, maybe wolverine doesnt no much about his adamantium procedure.
Does anyone know where in the timeline this movie is placed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"