The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

Check you out getting all caught up.

View attachment 89367
It's so ****ing good, bro. I've always had a lot of love for the original animated series but this just takes everything that was good about that and elevates it. I've even taken a little break before starting episode 6 to give myself a breather after that intense fifth episode.

Except for the ending. :waa:
They took Remy from us right when they were starting to give him more stuff to do. :weeping: He went out like a true hero though. And it's X-Men, so who knows...

no-one-really.gif

Last edited:
It's so ****ing good, bro. I've always had a lot of love for the original animated series but this just takes everything that was good about that and elevates it. I've even taken a little break before starting episode 6 to give myself a breather after that intense fifth episode.

They took Remy from us right when they were starting to give him more stuff to do. :weeping:
So good to have you on board mate! See you in the X-men threads. Glad you’re enjoying it. :up: :cwink:

So good to have you on board mate! See you in the X-men threads. Glad you’re enjoying it. :up: :cwink:
I'll be there before long. The rest of my day consists of catching up with '97 and then dipping into some Star Wars shows I've missed while I was gone from D+ the last few months. It is May the 4th, after all.

I'll be there before long. The rest of my day consists of catching up with '97 and then dipping into some Star Wars shows I've missed while I was gone from D+ the last few months. It is May the 4th, after all.
Sounds like an extremely efficient and super-productive day, with masses of geek points getting scored, enjoy! :D

Kind of nice that the best comic book movie of the year also happen to be the most profitable one of the year as well.

Great to hear. Very much deserved and hopefully some of the clueless execs can see that animation can make good money when created with this kind of dedication. Next time treat the workers better though - with that kind of profit margin there is plenty of room to make solid money while keeping all your talented staff happy.

With Across the Spiderverse and X-men 97 its just nice to see Marvel animation in general making a huge comeback because yeeesh for the last decade or so Marvel's animated content has been absolute junk.
Hopefully they can see how positive the reception is after all this time of junk and that motivates them to do what's needed to keep the standards at this level.

Laundry is getting done in the background so I'm not feeling like a total potato lol

I've had a very similar day :funny: Laundry and some TV, just finished watching Sorcerer. Next up is the final episode of the first season of X-Men TAS. Loving this rewatch so far, even if the show is a little bit shoddy, particularly compared to 97.

A real fan would ignore all responsibilities until the show is finished. :o
At least until their favorites get killed off. :( I haven't watched any more since episode 5. Trying to find a reason to keep going.

I've had a very similar day :funny: Laundry and some TV, just finished watching Sorcerer. Next up is the final episode of the first season of X-Men TAS. Loving this rewatch so far, even if the show is a little bit shoddy, particularly compared to 97.
Sounds like X-Men need to do a promotion with laundry detergents or associated products. You know what day it is today? Laundry Day!! And that means ..X-Men finale (while getting super-up-to-date-with-laundry!). :beaming:

Maybe I can squeeze one in here and there while I rewatch Interview witha Vampire, House of the Dragon and The Boys. I'm having a hard time remembering details of past seasons. Must be Alzhiemers kicking in. :( :p
To be fair, those are all top quality shows. :D

But we need you back in X-Men threads when you can..pls. :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"