The Superman vs Batman Manips thread

The Man of Steel

Sidekick
Reaction score
I Doubt this movie will ever happen but who cares?

here's a cool manip i found.
00-19.jpg

post any you guys got here

'Don't be evil'. LOL! WTF?

Cool pic but yeah, I agree with Eggyman, WTF!
This movie might happen. There was the talk of it after the Singer sequel(ha!) but i guess we'll see how it goes. :o

BATMAN OWNS SUPERMAN!!!! I like the one where Batman strangles Superman (the Crane picture from Begins) with a green glow around evocating kryptonite.

To all those who saw I Am Legend, there's one shot of a billboard where it shows a Superman symbol inside the Batman symbol and says coming sometime in 2010.

I geeked out.

To all those who saw I Am Legend, there's one shot of a billboard where it shows a Superman symbol inside the Batman symbol and says coming sometime in 2010.

I geeked out.
I saw this too! Ya think it's the truth?

Cool pic but yeah, I agree with Eggyman, WTF!
This movie might happen. There was the talk of it after the Singer sequel(ha!) but i guess we'll see how it goes. :o

we'll get a taste in justice league . all batman needs is some kryptonite and he'll take down the superman.

I geeked out.
'
http://www.joblo.com/bat-vs-supes-teaser
While we never did get to see the planned BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN movie that Wolfgang Petersen was supposed to direct back in 2004, we might get another chance at seeing it in 2010? Of course, none of us will be alive to see it... At least that's what happens in the futuristic world of I AM LEGEND. Early in the film, as Will Smith's Robert Neville is hunting the deer in Times Square, the camera pans up to a giant billboard advertising a BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN film that would have opened up on May 15, 2010. Now this is probably nothing more than a neat little easter egg meant to tickle the fancy of fanboys across the world, but what if it were a little more? What if it were a hint that a BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN movie may not be completely dead? I mean, they are going ahead with JUSTICE LEAGUE, a movie no one seems all that juiced about. Why not drop that movie and get Christopher Nolan to film Christian Bale and Brandon Routh in BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN. Yeah, I know... it'll never happen. But at least in the alternate universe that is I AM LEGEND, it happened. I wonder who they cast?... Thanks to all the JoBlo readers who sent in word of this cool little bonus!
Extra Tidbit: Colin Farrell and Jude Law were reportedly the top choices for Petersen's BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN

I that it was funny, but I didn't really think that WB would be serious about it.

'
http://www.joblo.com/bat-vs-supes-teaser
While we never did get to see the planned BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN movie that Wolfgang Petersen was supposed to direct back in 2004, we might get another chance at seeing it in 2010? Of course, none of us will be alive to see it... At least that's what happens in the futuristic world of I AM LEGEND. Early in the film, as Will Smith's Robert Neville is hunting the deer in Times Square, the camera pans up to a giant billboard advertising a BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN film that would have opened up on May 15, 2010. Now this is probably nothing more than a neat little easter egg meant to tickle the fancy of fanboys across the world, but what if it were a little more? What if it were a hint that a BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN movie may not be completely dead? I mean, they are going ahead with JUSTICE LEAGUE, a movie no one seems all that juiced about. Why not drop that movie and get Christopher Nolan to film Christian Bale and Brandon Routh in BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN. Yeah, I know... it'll never happen. But at least in the alternate universe that is I AM LEGEND, it happened. I wonder who they cast?... Thanks to all the JoBlo readers who sent in word of this cool little bonus!

Extra Tidbit: Colin Farrell and Jude Law were reportedly the top choices for Petersen's BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN

Man... they need to edit Routh and Bale in that Poster in the movie... for the DVD or some sh:t.

I just thought it was just to make it seem like the movie was in the future. Same with the gas prices, was cool, but probably didn't mean much.

It was just a wink-wink sort of thing to all fanboys. Plus it built up a little bit of hype for I Am Legend and may cause fans of DC who were unsure of seeing it, go and see it.

I dunno.

anyone have a pic of the Superman vs Batman easter egg from I am Legend?

Actually, Burton's bat logo is more rounded, if you get what I mean. This one is more leaker.

A poster named "DorkyFresh" made this. :yay:

batnsupes2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"