awesome I loves fire storm

oh here's the written details

PlayStation 4, Xbox One
[FONT=&quot]Injustice 2 adds Firestorm[/FONT]
Published 12 hours ago. 20 comments.
Watch two minutes of gameplay.
Injustice-2-Firestorm-Confirmed.jpg
Ads by Kiosked

Firestorm will be a playable character in Injustice 2, the latest episode of YouTube channel UpUpDownDown’s Expansion Pack, which visits NetherRealm Studios, reveals.

Previously announced playable characters include Doctor Fate, Cheetah, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Black Canary, Robin, Aquaman, Atrocitus, Batman, Blue Beetle, Darkseid (pre-order bonus), Deadshot, Flash, Gorilla Grodd, Harley Quinn, Supergirl, Superman, and Wonder Woman.

Injustice 2 is due out for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on May 16.

Read More
PlayStation 4
Xbox One
Clips
Fighting Games
Gameplay
Injustice 2
NetherRealm Studios
Warner Bros.

source: Gematsu

I hope Starfire and Red Hood make it in the base roster.

these more obscure, lesser known characters are nice. but they've got to include some popular, often requested characters, too......lol.
he become big due the the flash live action show and what was done Heroes vs aliens . and he's in the justice league action well the latter show is ronny.

BTw I'd go for both fire storm and star fire I love to have more titans member but inthe end of the day the game makers and their boss will do what they want. and as gamer sly said there's always DLC.

though I'd like them to be introduce in the game and just be skins of some one.

I would've taken him as the high-tech hero over Cyborg, to be honest.
yeah well it's cause cyborg in the justice league movie now . and terrific isn't . them's the breaks. I'm
cool with cyborg he was cool in the super friends animated series before we/ any of us of found about the broader DCU and titan's were formed or even hear hint of mr terrific.

and when you look at these two addition of both cyborg and firestorm in game it's like look back at that animated series where they were the newest and youngest members of the team . they were the new guys. and thye proved them selves worthy to be on the team too.

the official character page on the Injustice site has been redesigned.

https://www.injustice.com/characters/batman

based on the number of slots shown, it looks like it will be 28 base roster + Darkseid + 9 DLC characters, assuming of course that the slots shown are supposed to represent the total # of characters.

23 characters have been revealed on that page so far, so that leaves 5 more for the base roster. We know Captain Cold and Green Arrow from the last trailer and Scarecrow from the mobile game. So that leaves Joker and Black Adam based on that leak, which has been right so far.

so, that means, it's unlikely Starfire and Redhood will make the base roster, unless they are in instead of Joker and Black Adam or unless they will add more slots for the DLC characters.

Last edited:
I hope Cold and Scarecrow get official reveals, because I'm not hyped in the slightest for Joker and Adam.

I wonder why they haven't added Green Arrow to roster page since he shown in new trailer

the official character page on the Injustice site has been redesigned.

https://www.injustice.com/characters/batman

based one the number of slots shown, it looks like it will be 28 base roster + Darkseid + 9 DLC characters, assuming of course that the slots shown are supposed to represent the total # of characters.

23 characters have been revealed on that page so far, so that leaves 5 more for the base roster. We know Captain Cold and Green Arrow from the last trailer and Scarecrow from the mobile game. So that leaves Joker and Black Adam based on that leak, which has been right so far.

so, that means, it's unlikely Starfire and Redhood will make the base roster, unless they are in instead of Joker and Black Adam or unless they will add more slots for the DLC characters.

That was my guess as well, which means that Mr Freeze is just a premier skin thankfully!

I'm almost certain Starfire and Red Hood will make it in as DLC a long with Black Manta, Sub-Zero and Spawn. The other 4 are anyone's guess but if you ask me Ares and Lex Luthor have a high chance of returning because of their roles in the DCEU. Throw in another female character (Mera/Vixen/Hawkgirl/Raven) and a Watchmen character (Rorschach?) and there you go! Unfortunately I don't think they'll add Static :(

That was my guess as well, which means that Mr Freeze is just a premier skin thankfully!

I'm almost certain Starfire and Red Hood will make it in as DLC a long with Black Manta, Sub-Zero and Spawn. The other 4 are anyone's guess but if you ask me Ares and Lex Luthor have a high chance of returning because of their roles in the DCEU. Throw in another female character (Mera/Vixen/Hawkgirl/Raven) and a Watchmen character (Rorschach?) and there you go! Unfortunately I don't think they'll add Static :(

I really hope Raven makes it in as DLC then. She's one of my favorite DC characters, so I'll be very bummed if she doesn't make the cut. especially after her horrid face model from the 1st game, I was really looking forward to seeing her redesigned for this game. :(

Last edited:
I really hope Raven makes it in as DLC then. She's my favorite DC character, so I'll be very bummed if she doesn't make the cut. especially after her horrid face model from the 1st game, I was really looking forward to seeing her redesigned for this game. :(

Yes! Raven needs a redesign big time! I don't know what they were thinking designing her like that. I hope she returns too because she's one of my favorite DC characters! Plus the more Titans the better haha.

I see Vixen, Katana, Mera, Hawkgirl and Raven duking it out for that second female DLC spot which sucks because I like them all.

Yes! Raven needs a redesign big time! I don't know what they were thinking designing her like that. I hope she returns too because she's one of my favorite DC characters! Plus the more Titans the better haha.

I see Vixen, Katana, Mera, Hawkgirl and Raven duking it out for that second female DLC spot which sucks because I like them all.

Katana would have also been a good addition.

when I think about all the possible characters they could have included ( both returning and new ), I just feel really underwhelmed by the roster for this game.

If not for Supergirl ( who's also a favorite DC character of mine ), there wouldn't be any other character I'm terribly excited for. I'm also a huge Superman fan, but I don't like the evil Injustice version. Same with WW.

Last edited:
I wonder why they haven't added Green Arrow to roster page since he shown in new trailer
it means something happens in game to ether incapacitate him like a coma or he's just injured or taken out of this installments or he dies . you better hope for the former. any way Boone said in an interview that characters can still come back still since this is dealing with the multiverse. I wouldn't worry about this too much .

Last edited:

Injustice 2 Will Introduce Deep Customization With Gears
13 hours ago |
1489508804Injustice2Gearcustomization.jpg

Injustice 2 will have a different narrative from its predecessor, Injustice Gods Among Us. But more than the continuing story and new threat, what makes it a different game altogether is how different and deep customization has become for the game.
In an interview with Gamereactor, NetherRealm Studios’ Ed Boon and Derek Kirtzic revealed what’s in store in as far the differentiation between characters go thanks to customization.
“We wanted to do something unexpected. that’s when we introduced what we’re calling a gear system, and a gear system is basically costume pieces that you earn throughout the game. As you’re playing all the modes, that you equip your character with and they actually level up your character and make them more powerful, gives them new moves, and makes them stronger, better defense.”
More than a customization technique, this allows players to constantly improve their characters, far beyond what the leveling up can do. At the same time, gears in Injustice 2 allows players a whole range of depth, so much so that there there’s only a slim chance in the long run to have very similarly-powered players online.
Granted, players of the mobile version of Injustice Gods Among Us may already have an idea of how gears worked. But for this particular game, there will be more variations promised, a hint of just how the many and how diverse the gears are.
Injustice 2 will land on the PS4 and Xbox One on May 16. A tie-in mobile game is also coming, and it will be an entirely different game from its predecessor as well.

source: http://epicstream.com/

logo.png

Here's the official Firestorm trailer, with some new gameplay and a new stage.

[YT]1pzT-0ULsG0[/YT]

Katana would have also been a good addition.

when I think about all the possible characters they could have included ( both returning and new ), I just feel really underwhelmed by the roster for this game.

If not for Supergirl ( who's also a favorite DC character of mine ), there wouldn't be any other character I'm terribly excited for. I'm also a huge Superman fan, but I don't like the evil Injustice version. Same with WW.

Well I got Blue Beetle so everything else is just icing on the cake for me! Lol I'm thankful we are getting so many characters (38 total it seems) plus premier skins! So I can't wait!

Well I got Blue Beetle so everything else is just icing on the cake for me! Lol I'm thankful we are getting so many characters (38 total it seems) plus premier skins! So I can't wait!

I sort of feel that way with Supergirl. She is one of my fave DC characters, and I really wanted her in after Injustice 1. Plus, she makes up for bad Superman who I'm not a fan of.

So, I'm glad and thankful she's in. But I'd still feel like it's a missed opportunity with no Raven - if for no other reason just for the chance at redemption and to see her improved face model.....lol.

Here's the official Firestorm trailer, with some new gameplay and a new stage.

[YT]1pzT-0ULsG0[/YT]

Injustice 2 - Introducing Firestorm!

• 118,585 views7 hours ago

Yep and here are the written details

PlayStation 4
, Xbox One
[FONT=&quot]Injustice 2 ‘Firestorm’ overview trailer, ‘Source Crystals’ premium currency revealed[/FONT]
Published 6 hours ago. 29 comments.

A proper look at the recently confirmed character.

Injustice-2-Firestorm_03-15-17.jpg

Following confirmation of the character earlier this week, Warner Bros. and NetherRealm Studios have released an overview trailer for Firestorm in Injustice 2.

Additionally, over at the Injustice 2 official forums, Warner Bros. revealed “Source Crystals,” a premium in-game currency that can only be purchased with real money. Here’s the full overview:
Source Crystals are a new type of currency available in Injustice 2 that are used to purchase cosmetic features for characters. Source Crystals can be purchased using real money but aren’t required to progress or advance in the game and can’t be used to purchase Gear or an advantage in gameplay. We value our community and want to be clear – you cannot “pay to win” with Injustice 2.
Source Crystals can only be used to purchase cosmetic adjustments to your fighters, Premiere character Skins with no gameplay advantage, and various Shaders for character costumes.
You can also Transform Gear with Source Crystals. Transform Gear allows you to apply the visuals of one piece of Gear to another piece. For example, if you have a piece of Gear with your perfect stat loadout but it doesn’t have your perfect look, you can apply the visuals from one of your other pieces of Gear to it. After using Transform Gear, your Gear piece will have your preferred stats matched with your preferred visuals.
Source Crystals offer more opportunities to customize your fighters that won’t affect gameplay or game progression. The cosmetic adjustments to your characters are for you own personal preference of how you want your fighters to look, and can add details to your characters overall appearance.
Character Shaders offer a wide range of color combinations for your character Gear. Premiere Skins will change your character’s look from top to bottom. For example, you can change Supergirl into Powergirl, but the power and stats of the character are still based on Gear equipment that you’ve earned through playing the game. The Premiere Skin change is only visual.
Source Crystals can help you save time in the game. For example, once you level a character up to Level 20, you can use Source Crystals to level up other characters to 20. This is optional and won’t affect gameplay or game progression.
Source Crystals can be purchased in the PlayStation and Xbox One Stores.
Source Crystal FAQ:
What are Source Crystals and how do I earn them?
Source Crystals are in-game currency that can be purchased for real money through the PSN and Xbox One stores. They’re used to purchase visuals or time savers for the game only.
What can I get with Source Crystals?
You can purchase Premiere Skins for select characters, Shaders for character costumes, and the ability to take a character to level 20 after you’ve leveled up a character to 20 prior. You can also unlock Transform Gear with Source Crystals allowing you to combine and forge Gear for your characters.
Do I have to pay for Source Crystals?
Yes, real money is used to purchase Source Crystals.
What do you mean when you say Source Crystals can save time?
After you’ve leveled a character up to the max level of 20, you can use Source Crystals to take another character of your choosing to level 20. This can only be done if you already have a character at level 20. Also, some Premiere Skins and Shaders are unlockable in the game via gameplay or if you want to save time, you can purchase them directly with Source Crystals.
Do Source Crystals give me an advantage in the game?
No, Source Crystals will not give you or other players an advantage in the game. They are used for cosmetic options and time saving purposes only. To be clear, we value our community and want to confirm that you cannot “pay to win” in Injustice 2.
How much do Source Crystals cost?
Prices for Source Crystals will be communicated at a later date.
Injustice 2 is due out for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on May 16.

Read More

PlayStation 4,Xbox One,Clips,Fighting Games Injustice 2,NetherRealm Studios,Trailers,Warner Bros.

source: Gematsu

Hope we get a Legends of Tomorrow skin for Firestorm. Either way, stoked to have him in the game. Man, what a f'ing roster. Just awesome. Im gonna be learning a TON of characters.

Marvel fanboys already trying to pull an Andromeda on Injustice 2. Trying to say the graphics look "last-gen".

Injustice: Gods Among Us
790455-injustice-gods-among-us-ultimate-edition-playstation-4-screenshot.jpg

Injustice 2
maxresdefault.jpg

Maybe next time. Nice try though!!

Cheetah Gameplay Trailer
[YT]grFbEI-mAPU[/YT]

Does Cheetah's super remind anyone else of Spider-man's Maximum Spider hyper in Marvel vs Capcom?

I think they are envious of DC fans lol We actually have a proper DC fighting game universe/ DC gaming universe!

[FONT=&quot]Injustice 2 director teases a possible Nintendo Switch version [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]March 20, 2017 [/FONT]

Is this a serious tease for Injustice 2 on Switch or just more classic Ed Boon trolling? You decide.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Read more[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

Is this a serious tease for Injustice 2 on Switch or just more classic Ed Boon trolling? You decide.

[FONT=&quot]
injustice2switch.jpg

[/FONT]

A recent Twitter tease by the creative director of Injustice 2 has Nintendo Switch fans wondering if the fighting game could show up on their console.
In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, Netherrealm Studios’ Ed Boon posted an image of the Nintendo Switch logo to his Twitter account with green replacing the normal red design.
View image on Twitter

Follow
Ed Boon ✔@noobde

Decided to SWITCH the red with green for St. Patricks Day.​
4:03 PM - 17 Mar 2017

There was no apparent reason for Boon to post this image as a tribute to the holiday over any other. While nothing in the post’s comment alludes to Injustice 2 coming to the Switch, fans can’t help but get excited about it. It remains to be seen if this was a legitimate tease by the Injustice 2 head or just a troll, but the Nintendo Switch console would nicely accommodate such a fighting game.
Injustice 2 is slated to launch May 16th—only on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for now—with a mobile version expected to land around the same time. In other Injustice 2 news, a new gameplay trailer for the game shows off the move set of one of the game’s feistiest female fighters, Cheetah.
[FONT=&quot]

[FONT=&quot]source: http://www.egmnow.com/[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
egmnow_logo.jpg
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics