The Thread of Injustice

I can't imagine it being true but I'm interested in the possibility.

well in an interview with game informer (I think that’s right) Ed Boone did let it slip that marvel contacted them but quickly said he couldn’t say anything else.

I couldn't imagine Disney licensing their property their direct competition but stranger things have happened.

they did allow the marvel lego games to be developed and those are published by WB Interactive so you never know...

Last edited:
Frankly, Netherrealm is one of the two companies able to make a fighting game that would be able to hit high expectations from Marvel. If you want to have a Spider-man level hit. The only other company that has made a blockbuster fighting game was Nintendo with Smash. ARC System Works is close, though with DBFZ.

Hm, rumor seems more vague than those about MK12 and Injustice 3...but i wouldnt say no to a Marvel Fighting game done by Netherrealm.

Lets see where this rumor goes.

I doubt it happens. But a Marvel fighting game made by Neatherrealm couldn't possible be worse than the Marvel VS Capcom Infinite. Imagine those graphics similar to Mortal Kombat 11, it would be Marvelous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"