The Thread of Injustice

I enjoy the gameplay and rosters of both games but prefer the first game's story way more as it featured earth-one characters along with alternate universe versions. 2nd game being all about the messed up alternate universe with an evil Superman dictator and some heroes/villains on both sides is a turn off!

First game ended up being main universe dc characters vs alternate parralel world versions. 2nd game should have been the main universe characters vs Brainiac and allies he made deals with. Third game could have been a crisis type event.

Third game will probably end up being all about an even angrier, more evil and vengeful Supes and the universe even more mess up than ever because of events from the comics. I also don't like the weird costume designs and the gear system from the 2nd game. MK 11's gear system is better but the costumes have to be actual existing or recognizable gear and skins!

20200815-011013.jpg

CST. There will be an Injustice 2 tournament stream

First game ended up being main universe dc characters vs alternate parralel world versions. 2nd game should have been the main universe characters vs Brainiac and allies he made deals with. Third game could have been a crisis type event.

Third game will probably end up being all about an even angrier, more evil and vengeful Supes and the universe even more mess up than ever because of events from the comics.
I fully expect Watchmen to feature in the third instalment of the Injustice Trilogy.

As you've stated, I1 had the multiverse, I2 focused on this universe, I'm thinking I3 will either involve the multiverse but with a Manhattan-style twist or it'll involve some heavy time travel.

My reason for thinking they'll pass on the time travel element (or a crisis style story) though is quite simply Because that's what they've done with the latest MK.

I finally fnished the story mode of Injustice 1 and eh. The story is somewhat interesting but the pacing of this was so fast. It was like a very short movie. I'm not a fan of Superman being a bad guy. I didn't like using the traditional DC villains (Joker, Lex, Deathstroke) in the story mode as well. I thought it was lame how Batman got two story chapters as the playable character. I also can't get over how bad the graphics are. It looked like a mid 2000s game.

I wasn't planning in getting Injustice 2,but my local store didn't have a stockfor Resident Evil 7, so I figured I might as well finally get Injustice 2 to remove it off in my waitlist. I really like the graphics of this. It looks much better than SFV and MKX and ten times better than the first Infamous. I wish the roster has Zatanna, Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, Shazam! and Killer Frost. But I like the villains here more than the 1st Infamous game. Cheetah and Poison Ivy. Hopefully I would play this, for 3 weeks maximum as I barely played the first game.

I wasn't planning in getting Injustice 2,but my local store didn't have a stockfor Resident Evil 7, so I figured I might as well finally get Injustice 2 to remove it off in my waitlist. I really like the graphics of this. It looks much better than SFV and MKX and ten times better than the first Infamous. I wish the roster has Zatanna, Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, Shazam! and Killer Frost. But I like the villains here more than the 1st Infamous game. Cheetah and Poison Ivy. Hopefully I would play this, for 3 weeks maximum as I barely played the first game.
I like your wants list of characters, all great picks. :up:

I like your wants list of characters, all great picks. :up:
Thanks! So far I'm really enjoying this game. I don't know much about the DC universe as I don't watch their TV shows, so I'm realy enjoying playing the characters that I haven't seenin previous DC games I've played.

Ugh i hate the difficulty level of this, itslike broken when Brainiac already defeated me (Batman) ten times.... so now I'm back to chapter 1 in very easy... and its still not easy! Just so f**** annoying.

I finally finished the story mode and it was good. This is better than the first game. I like using characters like Cheetah, Dr Fate, Firestorm, Captain Cold - the ones I haven't encountered in DC games before. There are certain parts of the game (cutscenes/gameplay) that I was wowed by the graphics. Though Batman had 3 chapters... so out of all the characters, he was leveled up the most. I didn't like that. I also didn't like that Wonder Woman is just Superman's yes girl. The portrayal of her in these Injustice games is just terrible.

The difficulty level is annoying. I played the story mode in easy and there were a bunch of fights that the difficulty spiked and they just wouldn't give me a break especially Brainiac. To the point I lost 10 consecutive fights.

The auto save of this is also so broken. I leveled up some characters in solo fights but when I opened the game, some were back to level one and the customizations I made weren't there. That never happened to me before in any games. That was really annoying, so I'm not going to bother levelling up the characters anymore or understand what happened. I'm done with this game. The guest characters were also useless to me. I'm not interested in playing non DC characters in a DC game. and they got a lot of gears from that gear box section. Then all of the alternate costumes, you have to earn all of them and its just baffling that they did that. I also hate that clash feature during fights.

At first I enjoyed this game, but now I didn't. All the things that I didn't like just put a bad taste in my mouth, specifically the broken auto save. So I don't want an Injustice 3. If it comes out, maybe I would play for the sake of it. But eh that's going to be in 2025. This is the last fighting game I will play for a long time.

I never have auto save issues with Injustice 2. Guess you got unlucky with a copy or something. What makes you so certain Injustice 3 won't be released until specifically 2025?

Injustice and Mortal Kombat have alternated every year since the first Injustice and MK 9. MK 11 released last year and they still continue support for it plus covid. Makes sense if it's planned for 2021 or 2022 than all the way until 2025 for some reason.

It's good that the 2nd game is your last fighting game in a long time and should be as long as possible. Clearly they aren't for you and that's okay as some genres just isn't everyone's cup of tea. I'm intrigued by DC, Marvel and Star Wars Lego games because of their brand, roster and maps but Lego just isn't for me. So why buy them even on sale if I won't be that into them and just hate as you do with these games?

I meant I'm not getting til until 2025, assuming it gets in 2021 or later than that. Of course thats counting the dlcs that would be released in the next 24 months.

But yeah, I'm done with fighting games for now as Mk11 might still eXpand and after playing Injustice 2 made me not to play Mvc Infinite as I was merely going to pick it up just to tick something off my list. I only played Sfv, mkx and these Injustice games this year, after all years. Picking up injustice 3 in 2025 is nothing. So idk maybe someday. The gamer side of me just want a good ol solo third person action adventure game, linear or open world.

So why buy them even on sale if I won't be that into them and just hate as you do with these games?
Ummm I don't hate fighting games. I bought them to experience them and some fighting games like mvc, sf, mk were my childhood games. I remember spending so much money in arcade when I was under ten.

I wouldn't buy a game like Lego or Call of Duty or Fortnite if I know, I wouldn't finish the main campaign and I still finished the main campaign of the 4 fighting games I've bought this year.

That being said, I kinda regret buying these Injustice games.

Sorry, not news to the game...just me talking about Injustice 2.

I bought a few days ago the Bundle with Injustice 2 Legendary edition and MK11 Ultimate...for 40€, which is super cheap for those two games plus all DLC.

Im really enjoying Injustice 2 overall.
The story is better than in game 1, but still not my beer.
I still dont get why they try to sell this series as if Superman is some super crazy evil bastard when its more that he is a easy to influence guy where Wonder Woman for some reason sits on his shoulder like the devil who influences him.

Still pissed off at them for how they use Wonder Woman...its so dumb and insults the character extremely...but i digress.

I do hate that there are no proper finishing moves additionally to the super moves...that would be sweet.
But still, a really cool game that i handle better than expected.
I thought i would suck completely at it since i last played a beat em up many years ago.
But it works quite well, Black Adam, Black Canary and Darkseid are my favorites...but Batman works quite well too.

Gear system is super cool, and i love that you can let the AI play...that helps since i want to level up every character but i dont want to play with them all.

Really hoping for a Injustice 3 because i want to see Shazam again and see this finished.
Maybe having the Black Lanterns as villians so we can get a few of the dead back...or the Batman who Laughs, that would be cool.
Evil Superman vs Evil Batman...uh or bring in the Crime Syndicate.

Anyway, is anybody still playing...are some of you in a guild?

Honestly I have no interest in an Injustice 3. This game had the perfect setup to redeem Superman and they just ruined it. That's my problem with this series (is the same issue I had with the SS game trailer) I am just tired of evil Superman heaven forbid we make Batman the bad guy for once. But in the end it is what it is.

Honestly I have no interest in an Injustice 3. This game had the perfect setup to redeem Superman and they just ruined it. That's my problem with this series (is the same issue I had with the SS game trailer) I am just tired of evil Superman heaven forbid we make Batman the bad guy for once. But in the end it is what it is.

Definintly wouldnt want to do without a Injustice 3.
The game is just too neat in terms of visuals and Gameplay etc.

The story is rather boring, but you need something to excuse all the characters fighting.
I think you could have done a simple Justice League vs Injustice league story, that would have worked too.
Evil Batman would have been neat, but i get why its a less used thing.
In a world where the justice league and all exists, even Batman isnt that much of a threat because he still lacks speed, power etc that those Superheroes have.
But then, they introduced in Injustice 1 a way how you can have a Batman, Green Arrow etc fight those superpowered beings...so its not impossible.

The latest rumor is that it isn’t an injustice 3 netherrealm is working on but perhaps a marvel fighting game....

If this is true I am beyond ready.

I can't imagine it being true but I'm interested in the possibility.

I couldn't imagine Disney licensing their property their direct competition but stranger things have happened.

They had me with the World's Finest chapter. That Superman rescue when Brainiac's goons were at Batman's neck brought all the feels. The subsequent partnership activity had me grinning like a loon. Then... it all went down the drain. The evil Superman trope is stale to me too. Bring the Crime Syndicate or something.
The latest rumor is that it isn’t an injustice 3 netherrealm is working on but perhaps a marvel fighting game....

If this is true I am beyond ready.
I keep hearing/seeing rumors about this. I wouldn't be mad, although I would like a closeout chapter of Injustice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"