The Thread of Injustice

There are s
I just bought the 1st game. I knew the graphics aren't that great since I've seen this in an arcade before. But right now, the dated graphics are just so jarring to me that it made me not to play it that much. It looks like a game that came out in 2010 instead of 2013. Also is there a save button for the main story? I quit after the third fight and I don't know if my progress was saved.

I'm still planning to buy the 2nd game since it got better reviews,but right now I'm underwhelmed with the 1st game.

There are auto saves.

I'm still planning to buy the 2nd game since it got better reviews,but right now I'm underwhelmed with the 1st game.
It’s been some time since I’ve played the first game, so I couldn’t tell you about the saves.

Injustice 2 is naturally a better game though, with a better story and character customisation options that allow you to truly make your heroes and villains your own. Can customise appearances, stats, and even some moves (finishers and specials).

Neatherealm are rumoured to be working on a new project at the moment too, and I’m fully expecting that to be Injustice 3.

If what I’ve heard to be true, it’ll be the final of the Injustice trilogy which begs the question of what they’ll do for the next non MK instalment.

Injustice's story could end as a trilogy but there could still be more dc fighting games. Hopefully there will be but I am also hoping for a game dedicated to guest characters after being featured in Injustice and Mortal Kombat games.

Lots of potential for an Injustice or MK style fighting game with a roster full of characters from films, tv and videogame. Even if just WB property

Lots of potential for an Injustice or MK style fighting game with a roster full of characters from films, tv and videogame. Even if just WB property
Honestly I wouldn’t mind a guest game either, something combining the guest characters of previous games with a couple of MK & DC characters and a couple more guests, however that’s a lot of licences to get their hands on and approve, and it would probably be a bit of a financial outsource.
  • Freddy Krueger
  • Ninja Turtles
  • Robocop
  • Hellboy
  • Leatherface
  • Predator
  • Kratos
  • Xenomorph
  • Jason Voorhees
  • Spawn
  • Terminator
Maybe NR could revisit the MK vs DC universe games? That’ll be something different again, especially as the latest MK game looks to wrap the story arcs up nicely.

Honestly I wouldn’t mind a guest game either, something combining the guest characters of previous games with a couple of MK & DC characters and a couple more guests, however that’s a lot of licences to get their hands on and approve, and it would probably be a bit of a financial outsource.
  • Freddy Krueger
  • Ninja Turtles
  • Robocop
  • Hellboy
  • Leatherface
  • Predator
  • Kratos
  • Xenomorph
  • Jason Voorhees
  • Spawn
  • Terminator
Maybe NR could revisit the MK vs DC universe games? That’ll be something different again, especially as the latest MK game looks to wrap the story arcs up nicely.

Doesn't have to be all of those characters again. WB owns Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, DC Comics, Hanna-Barbara, New Line and their own IP. So it'd be easier/cheaper and faster to use characters from there, which a roster could potentially mean..

Freddy Krueger
Jason Voorhees
Pennywise
Batman
Superman
Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Thundercats
Mad Max
The Mask
Neo
Gandalf
Aragorn
Jon Snow
Lord Voldemort
Etc.

Hell no to DC vs MK 2. MK should take a break with the focus being on Injustice and new franchises for a while

It'll be interesting to see what storyline the third game ties into. Blackest Night gets tossed around a lot.

Just give me Etrigan this time out. :argh:

Maybe Trigon could be the big bad. Just bring back Raven and I'll be good.

Blackest Night would be perfect if they want to go all out by bringing back the rosters from the first two games while having new characters. It'd also be a good way to end the story as a trilogy with a huge war with heroes and villains having to team up again.

Plus I'm a huge Green Lantern Corps fan and so it would be cool to get a big Lantern focus like the Injustice comics

Doesn't have to be all of those characters again.
Well, we might as well have some fun with this, ay? We'll call it Neathrealm's Colosseum, and it'll feature 38 characters (that's the most they've ever done with a game; Injustice 2). Who'd you pick?

1. Aquaman
  2. Wonder Woman
  3. Black Lightening
  4. Zatanna
  5. Eobard "Reverse Flash" Thawne
  6. Slade "Deathstroke" Wilson
  7. Brainiac
  8. Black Adam
  9. Scorpion
  10. Sub Zero
  11. Johnny Cage
  12. Sonya Blade
  13. Kabal
  14. Kano
  15. Sheeva
  16. Quan Chi
  17. Judge Dredd
  18. The Mask
  19. Hellboy
  20. The Green Power Ranger (original, but modern style)
  21. Lucifer Morningstar
  22. Lara Croft Tomb Raider
  23. Homelander (the Boys tv series) w/ Superman skin
  24. Pennywise
  25. Selene (Underworld)
  26. Ahsoka Tano
  27. T-800 Terminator
  28. Tauriel (Hobbit)
  29. Freddy Krueger
  30. Geralt of Rivia (The Witcher)
  31. Lord Voldemort
  32. Eleven (Stranger Things); creative licensing, she's now an adult
  33. John Wick
  34. Neytiri (Avatar)
  35. Agent Smith (Matrix)
  36. Alita Battle Angel / Motoko Musanagi (Ghost in a Shell)
  37. WWF/E's Undertaker (Attitude Era)
  38. WWF/E's Kane (Attitude Era)

It'll be interesting to see what storyline the third game ties into. Blackest Night gets tossed around a lot.
Blackest Night would be perfect if they want to go all out by bringing back the rosters from the first two games while having new characters. It'd also be a good way to end the story as a trilogy with a huge war with heroes and villains having to team up again.
Whilst I'd totally be up for something of this theme, the story thus far has very much focused on the dynamic between Batman and Superman. I'm not quite sure a shift toward the Lantern Corps would be the best way to go; I wouldn't think the collective playerbase would truly want a game where every character gets to wear one of the nine(?) rings. We do however need Sinestro back for I3.

I was thinking something generic like All-Stars Kombat but Netherrealm Collosium would be way better lol

Can they do a fighting game featuring Watchmen characters?

Watchmen is part of DC comics and WB owns the rights to the film and tv show, so yeah. Rorchach was heavily rumored many times for Mortal Kombat X and Injustice 2!

Ed Boon even teased him

Meh. Maybe a dlc character pack that includes all the main watchmen characters but don't know about a solo fighting game.

I think they'd best be suited for an action-adventure or RPG game

Meh. Maybe a dlc character pack that includes all the main watchmen characters but don't know about a solo fighting game.

I think they'd best be suited for an action-adventure or RPG game
I would like an action adventure or rpg game based on Watchmen

Whilst I'd totally be up for something of this theme, the story thus far has very much focused on the dynamic between Batman and Superman. I'm not quite sure a shift toward the Lantern Corps would be the best way to go; I wouldn't think the collective playerbase would truly want a game where every character gets to wear one of the nine(?) rings. We do however need Sinestro back for I3.
It'd require some reworking, but I was thinking what/who could serve as big enough of a big bad to bring about some level of forced cooperation/interaction.Pare things down a bit and have the different colors of the spectrum act as powerups, depending on the character. idk.

This was kinda disappointing.Fun enough as a beat 'em up, but limited.

It'd require some reworking, but I was thinking what/who could serve as big enough of a big bad to bring about some level of forced cooperation/interaction.Pare things down a bit and have the different colors of the spectrum act as powerups, depending on the characters.
From a multi universe point of view, it’s gotta’ be Dr Manhattan, surely?

From a multi universe point of view, it’s gotta’ be Dr Manhattan, surely?
Sounds good (certainly enough of a threat), but off hand, I don't know what amount of chicanery would need to be introduced to stop me from *****ing long enough to indulge in a scenario where someone whoops Dr. Manhattan's ass in a fight.:TO:

Sounds good (certainly enough of a threat), but off hand, I don't know what amount of chicanery would need to be introduced to stop me from *****ing long enough to indulge in a scenario where someone whoops Dr. Manhattan's ass in a fight.
Maybe it wouldn’t be an act of violence?

Manhattan is practically a God; one with questions. Maybe he’d simply be running an experiment where one or more of our characters eventually talk him around rather than actually fight him?

I got all excited but then I realized it's just art from BossLogic

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"