The Tiger Woods Car Accident (and more) Thread

I heard that Jim Natz is annoyed at Tiger's yelling and profanity on the course in Augusta..a'la Happy Gilmore.
How dare an adult use language that other adults use.

And I would bet that Jim Natz has cussed.

Jim Nantz can get on Tiger about the cussing, but not the cheating.

The Open starts today and its been a pretty fruitful opening round....no rain, not much wind....this place still has the wickedest bunkers EVER

u beat me to it terry

Elin's gonna get some nice cash outta this...good for her. I'd take that fool to the bank

It's a win-win for both Tiger & Elin re: the divorce: Elin gets huge sums of money, and Tiger is now free to bed chicks without feeling guilty about it. I don't think Tiger is the marriage type anyway.

I think Tiger needs to stick to golf and stop talking. His press conference today about his 'sadness' over his divorce was not convincing. Maybe it's the smug tone to his voice?

I think Tiger needs to stick to golf and stop talking. His press conference today about his 'sadness' over his divorce was not convincing. Maybe it's the smug tone to his voice?

I felt the same way

I just recently saw a maxim video on youtube with Jaimee Grubbs (because, yes, she is astoundingly hot, but that's beyond the point) and she was like "If I could talk to Tiger right now, I'd tell him how much he hurt me."

My response: :dry:
The "relationship" he had with you has made you famous enough to even wind up in Maxim, and you're saying he hurt you?! Gimme a ****ing break. She's milking this thing for all it's worth.

Well, he's a total *****e so that's kinda where it starts.

Tiger should have just never gotten married. Then no one would have ever cared.

Tiger got crazy drunk :funny:

Going in
1367938747eb2fc9fe91.jpg

Coming out
spl538992_007.jpg

spl538992_013.jpg

tiger_woods_inline.jpg

Yeah, he got them crazy eyes.

Actually he's something else. I can't say it because I'll get banned. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"