The Tiger Woods Car Accident (and more) Thread

Tiger Woods is only sorry because he got caught. All I can say is that I'm glad his wife didn't have to sit through the 'public statement' and go through further humiliation.

Tiger Woods is only sorry because he got caught. All I can say is that I'm glad his wife didn't have to sit through the 'public statement' and go through further humiliation.

Agreed. Though Woods' mother...man did you see her? She looked so embarrassed/angry to even be there. I wonder why she even went? I guess she couldn't further humiliate her son by giving him the PR nightmare of him not being there...but damn...she looked piiiiiissed.

The public apology was unnecessary.... what the **** does he need to apologize to us for? Apologize to the people around you that you've heard. Screw the rest. :o

Srsly. Judging by his apology, you'd think he murdered a hooker in Atlantic City or something. He screwed himself by making such a huge deal of it by going into hiding. If he would have just come back at the start of the season, the whole incident would be old news by now.

I dunno. Since the press core is more interested in gossip and entertainment then news , I think it would still have been a big a story. Whether he was sorry or not remains to be seen. The story was played out when he gave the press conference anyway, and the media is clinging to it for ratings. Ultimately it's now up to Tiger and Elin to work out their future. It's too bad he couldn't man up and just tell her their marriage wasn't working or that he didn't want to be tied down anymore. Then again it's not like he's the first man or woman who wanted to have their cake and eat it too.

The public apology was unnecessary.... what the **** does he need to apologize to us for? Apologize to the people around you that you've heard. Screw the rest. :o

Yeah, i'm not liking this trend at all. He didn't do anything illegal, he cheated on his wife and he owes his family an apology and NOBODY else.

It's gotten to the point where athletes are apologizing for being victims (Greg Oden).

actually adultery is a violation of a marriage contract, so it is illegal

because we live in a society that holds our public figures to a higher standard and we love to see them beg and grovel almost as much as we like to see them succeed

actually adultery is a violation of a marriage contract, so it is illegal

Psh... what are you, the hall monitor? :oldrazz:
because we live in a society that holds our public figures to a higher standard and we love to see them beg and grovel almost as much as we like to see them succeed

Which is ridiculous if you ask me. They have a job that gives them a high profile, but they arent asking to be the role models for every ****ing kid in America. They're just human like the rest of us.

but Tiger knows that he is looked at as a role model, whether he wants to be or not

personally, I think he should have just said "I like to ****, I got caught...Im sorry to my wife and my kids...and Ill be back soon enough to tear up the PGA" and then walked out, backhanded Jay Mariotti across the mouth and then high fived Jim Nantz as "It's Me *****es" by Swiss Beatz plays in the background

Last edited:
but Tiger knows that he is looked at as a role model, whether he wants to be or not

personally, I think he should have just said "I like to ****, I got caught...Im sorry to my wife and my kids...and Ill be back soon enough to tear up the PGA" and then walked out, backhanded Jay Mariotti across the mouth and then high fived Jim Nantz as "It's Me *****es" by Swiss Beats plays in the background

Sure would've been more entertaining than his little pity party/Buddhah speech.

As soon as you become an actor, a musician or an athlete, unless you do **** specifically for adults, you will be scrutinized if anything you do is geared to kids and you **** up.

Because a lot of people with kids would rather other people raise their kids, and then complain when they do a bad job

Animal-rights group PETA is planning to unveil a non-sanctioned Tiger Woods ad campaign within two weeks. The huge billboards, featuring a photo of PGA golfer Tiger Woods, will proclaim that “Too Such Sex Can Be A Bad Thing…For Little Tigers Too” – as seen in our top photo.

The “cheeky spay-and-neuter” add is aimed at cat and dog owners. Where might we see this new marque message? PETA is hoping to hoist the first one in the elite gated community of Windermere, the home of Tiger Woods and his wife Elin Nordegren. If they manage to get the athlete’s blessing, they will expand the reach of their message to a wider audience.

According to PETA spokeswoman Virginia Fort, “It’s a fun, tongue-in-cheek approach. We hope that billboard companies will understand. The world has been transfixed on Tiger’s life after Thanksgiving. We’re putting the focus where it needs to be. We’re sure Tiger will appreciate our attempt — from a story that’s distracted the world and followed Tiger — to turn it into something positive for little tigers.”

Woods reentered Pine Grove Clinic in Hattisburg, Mississippi on February 20, 2010 for continuing treatment of sex addiction. No word yet from Woods’ attorney, Mark NeJame, his agent, Mark Steinberg, or his spokesman, Glenn Greenspan.

:awesome:

This may be the first thing that PETA has ever planned that didn't inspire disdain on my part. This is funny.

There's no way Eldrick's people sign off on this, but they might be able to do something like use the silhouette of a golfer or an actual picture of a tiger, with a set of golf clubs in the background.

Agreed. Though Woods' mother...man did you see her? She looked so embarrassed/angry to even be there. I wonder why she even went? I guess she couldn't further humiliate her son by giving him the PR nightmare of him not being there...but damn...she looked piiiiiissed.

She barely even looked at him.

What got me was she looked so angry throughout...then when he came over to hug her...she acted like all was forgiven. :dry:

"Putting the focus where it needs to be", maaaaaan f**k Peta. I think the state of unemployment, the freaking war, and health care are a bit more important than whether dogs and cats get their nuts chopped off.

794786247jpr3ml.jpg

Deadspin and some other sites have the text messages between Tiger and Joslyn James

To wit: Security guards at Augusta National were actually carrying around a sheet with the mug shots of Woods’ alleged mistresses, with one of the guards asking a woman at the fifth hole, “Are you the stripper?”

NJ Ledger

This morning on the radio station my dad and I were listening to (WFAN, they do sports in the NY area), one of the hosts brought up a good question that wasn't asked of him. Many of these women have said Tiger didn't use a condom when he had sex with him. If it's true, shouldn't he have done so because of the potential health risk?

it seems she only got upset when she found out he was shagging half the country....its quite adorable

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"