The Tobey Maguire/Peter Parker Thread

ZER0C00L said:
thats such a stupid stero type, they have him in black and grey, when in the comics he looked the same with the symbiote suit, his anger just grew.

Parker didnt turn Emo, and start having a libido again like he does in spider man 3 after wearing the symbiote, making him dance like an idiot and hitting on girls.

Yeah I remember in the 90's cartoon he would make it turn into a nice business suit and strut around hitting on chicks and starting fights. Flash Thompson said it best "Wow Parker, When did you grow a back bone?"

I hope they don't use the phrase EMO. He isn't suppose to be all depressed and wanting attention. He should be short-tempered and cocky... drunk with his GREAT POWER.

normalspiderman2promo041ar0.jpg

spiderman2promo042ol8.jpg

spiderman2promo043br5.jpg

normalspiderman2promo058uu4.jpg

spiderman2promo059xp6.jpg

Menthol said:
I hope they don't use the phrase EMO. He isn't suppose to be all depressed and wanting attention. He should be short-tempered and cocky... drunk with his GREAT POWER.

yeah thats a good way of describing it, drunk with power:up:

yikes that3rd photo of tobey above makes me feel uncomfortable.:down

ZER0C00L said:
yikes that3rd photo of tobey above makes me feel uncomfortable.:down

:p That's the photo that everybody thought was CG!

Mr. Vice said:
:p That's the photo that everybody thought was CG!

well it def looks photoshoped cause he does look like a p nis. his scar isnt even there anymore.
looks like hes about to say "im ready for my close up mr deville".

Tobey is Spider-Man. Since the first i always thought he did well for the character and i really can't wait for SM3 and how he'll handle the dark side. If this is his last i want to say that he's done a fantastic job in bringing our favorite hero to life and it's been awesome. If he were to do another it'd be great cause i think he can do one more. If not and someone were to replace him i think he's be hard to imagine just because Tobey did so well. We'll just have to wait and see.

Kal-El 8 said:
So what if , It is Peter Parker/SPIDER-MAN . that's all that matters :spidey:

This is the Tobey Maguire/Peter Parker thread...not the Spider-man thread. And all nearly all the pics of Spidey you keep posting aren't even Maguire.

Tobey does a good enough job, but isnt much like the peter of the comics in terms of personality.

Spider-Man has been messing his trademark wit, and thye keep portraying peter as too much of a loser.

The Batman said:
Tobey does a good enough job, but isnt much like the peter of the comics in terms of personality.

Spider-Man has been messing his trademark wit, and thye keep portraying peter as too much of a loser.

I'm sure we'll see the Peter we all want in SM3. :up:

I always thought that poster was great, showing both sides of the duality is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"