The tone of the cinematic Flash

Airwings

Waves of air
Reaction score
I just got the idea to write this post.
In the Wonder Woman forum, a horror vibe has been brought up for her films. The same thread suggested Green Lantern to be space horror, which is a step away from the usual space opera.

But what tone should a Flash film go for?

Discuss!!

My own suggestion is that Baz Lurhmann should helm the solo adventure.
That pretty much explains what tone I hope for.

Last edited:
Personally, I'd like to a tone akin to the Captain America movies. Sure, the powers are a bit more fantasy based, but the scale of threat as well as the seriousness of the situations should be pretty aligned with Cap 1. Cap 2's tone would be a cool graduation of tone for Flash 2 if that happens.

I've always seen Steve Rogers and Barry Allen as pretty similar personality wise. I'd enjoy it if their movie personalities were pretty close as well.

My own suggestion is that Baz Lurhmann should helm the solo adventure.
That pretty much explains what tone I hope for.

This fits really well if they decide to use the Rogues

I think the tone should be in the bridge between Avengers and Man of Steel.

Cleverusername did come with the greatest suggestion for a Flash film:

Personally, I'd like to a tone akin to the Captain America movies. Sure, the powers are a bit more fantasy based, but the scale of threat as well as the seriousness of the situations should be pretty aligned with Cap 1. Cap 2's tone would be a cool graduation of tone for Flash 2 if that happens.

I've always seen Steve Rogers and Barry Allen as pretty similar personality wise. I'd enjoy it if their movie personalities were pretty close as well.
Also, Steve Rogers transformed into a fast runner already in the first film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"