If we get a DC Cinematic Universe, what movies would you want?(other than the usual)

That's a given. My point simply was that he can.

I think the only thing I want that hasn't been announced yet is a Teen Titans movie.

This may be off-thread, but I have decided I would like to see a "Batman Beyond" film. It struck me a while back that (although it may be entirely impossible to get him to do a comic book inspired film), Clint Eastwood would make an awesome elderly Brice Wayne. He has the haggard, grizzly, world-weary look and manner while still appearing menacing. For the part of our new Batman, I settled on Joseph Gordan Levitt. His boyish look combined with a slender but ripped physique would make him an excellent fit for the the technologically enhanced suit. Whaddya think?
024-clint-eatswwod-theredlist.jpg
don-jon-joseph-gordon-levitt-lead.jpg
don-jon-joseph-gordon-levitt-lead.jpg

Would love for one of the solo Batfleck films to be Batman & The Outsiders.

Well for me definitely would be:

Batman film series
Superman film series
Green Lantern film series
The Flash film series
Aquaman film series
Wonder Woman film series

Leading up to the highly anticipated Justice League team-up movie

Then which would lead to my Phase 2 which my Phase 2 films would be:

Captain Marvel Shazam film series
Green Arrow film series
Martian Manhunter film series
Hawkman series

Which would lead up to a Justice League sequel

Batwoman
- why not, cater to the whole LGBT crowd, people want a female lead super hero film. Plus, people love the Batman universe, you got it all right there. But no really I read her and enjoy this character very much.
The Question
-Pre 52 Vic Sage
New Gods universe
-epic space opera

The Blackhawks
Kamandi

KAMANDIcopy.jpg

Drop the name and just go with Last Boy On Earth for the title but use Kamandi within the film.
Also give him a shirt, long pants, and one of Tuftan's swords!
DC/WB is just sitting on one of the best potential franchises.

Who doesn't want to see this beautiful krazy stuff...
tiger040.jpg

klikalak044.jpg

rats049.jpg

34bc1595166199e14f7e36173e395980.jpg

I've always thought Kamandi would work better as an animated film (like Disney's Zootopia/Frozen movies).

I want to see the entire DC universe split into two

1. Earth universe that centers around the already existing movies

2. Space universe set in the bigger picture

I want the Space Universe starting with Supergirl set on Apolcaypse. The first movie will focus on how she survives and escapes Darkseid

Second movie should be centere around Hawkgirl and Green Lantern both of whome are carrying grudges against Darkseid and using any excuse to go after his operations. We can have buddy cop movie set in space . A more lighthearted one in the tone of Guardians of the Galaxy. The movie ends with them meeting Supergirl. If succesful enough have another movie with the three of them.

If not have Supergirl, Hawkgril and Green Lantern heading to Earth and teaming up with Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Flash and Aquaman to take on Darkseid. A real Justice League

I think this would be cool and it might work

And of course a Lobo movie

I would love to see:
Batman Beyond
Booster Gold
A Nightwing and Robin film that features the Red Hood, almost like a live action Batman: Under the Red Hood.
Orion, Big Barda, and Mr. Miracle against the Furies.
Jason Blood and Etrigan the Demon
The Grifter

Last edited:
Teen Titans (this is a must!)
Hawkworld (Hawkgirl and Hawkman)
Justice League Dark
Birds of Prey
Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes version)
Suicide Squad sequel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"