The New Figs you bought thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely Agree Sboy, these things are odd and weird and they make little sense to me as to why they would make them, I can't see kida wanting these less articulated weird ass versions of characters when they could have MLs.

But on the other hand, I (for some reason) have a piss load of the old Famous Covers Figures and these fit in nicely with them, Plus Punisher and DD coming in the next wave, It's a great way to round out my Old Famous Covers lineup...Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

So to me I see these as not some odd Hasbro Cash Grab, I see these as a nice little gift for hardcore collectors, a little "Welcome Us" gift from Hasbro....I like them, they are not great but they are cool.

Though I will say these new ones don't have the undressableness of the old ones, the old ones you could take off cloves and boots and all kinds of stuff for some really nifty sitchable clothes fun............Hawkeye with red gloves anyone....oH the Hilarity.

And I think that Ash Dying could be a creat lead in to Ash in Hell fighting all kinds of demons.

famous covers still look crappy... :p but signiture series look even worse :( ock especially :(

SS looks better in some cases

802211917bcd_main200.jpg
famous_america2.jpg

See, See the FC Giant Star and weird head?

Nice.

I wanted a Dodge, but the price of the Pontiac made that the choice.

What color Doom? And it better be some kind of dark grey...Charcoal or something.

Roughneck said:
SS looks better in some cases

802211917bcd_main200.jpg
famous_america2.jpg

See, See the FC Giant Star and weird head?

um other then the star, FC cap looks MUCH better.. and much more well done imo

Roughneck said:
Nice.

I wanted a Dodge, but the price of the Pontiac made that the choice.

What color Doom? And it better be some kind of dark grey...Charcoal or something.
Dark Blue :(

But its practically black.

Dark Blue is good.

You should paint the Hood like Doom's Mask and the roof and doors and rest of the truck should be all green.

spideyboy_1111 said:
hey, if you find any variant figs from MODOK or Vs series, that you get extras of... can you hook me up? id gladly pay collectors prices as long as there not the INSANE collectors prices like double the price for Vs pack... i'd pay 30 though for one... where as modok variants i'd probably pay $15-$20 for most
sure
the only picked up variant warmachine, left jigsaw and wolverine
but i doubt it will still be there tomorrow when i go
there were no variants for ml15,but if we get more in,def man, you'll be number one on my list

HCpride said:
sure
the only picked up variant warmachine, left jigsaw and wolverine
but i doubt it will still be there tomorrow when i go
there were no variants for ml15,but if we get more in,def man, you'll be number one on my list
sweet thank you :) i need all 2pack variants, and all modok :)

Got blue beast icon today. You have to rip off the glasses to get them off pretty much. And his arm articulation sucks. Feels like his arms will break if they are moved to much.

Roughneck said:
And I think that Ash Dying could be a creat lead in to Ash in Hell fighting all kinds of demons.

Hmm...never thought of it that way. It could happen, but you never know what the writers have in mind.

Thanks man...

Abaout the signature series... actually I only want the Cap figure... Hes my main man....

Roughneck said:
Happy bithday man

So I went to TRU

And I saw the new Signature Series stuff

I got Black Spidey, Doc Ock and the Green Goblin....for som reason there was no Standard Spidey.

They were brand new here (I already love hasbro for shipping to Canada on the same scheduel...WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!) and they were marked down from $20 to $13...odd for someting brand new....also Marked down wre the Mutant Bike thingies, so I got the Wolverine one.

I was also gonna buy the HoM Wolverine but it was atuall all out, I found that odd.

WHEEEEE!!!! for Hasbro.

Yesterday my wife gave me the MS Ultimate Thor for birthday... Its awesome... you can pose it with the hammer grabbed with its two hand and it seem to be like the photo from the cover....

Its great!!!

Ill post somo photos... maybe tomorrow.

Ash J. Williams said:
Hmm...never thought of it that way. It could happen, but you never know what the writers have in mind.

well, is there gonna be an issue #14?

I finally picked up my Powergirl, and I opened it, God damn, thats a nice fig. My huntress came in today but i didnt buy it yet because that bastard decided to raise all the prices of the figs, the price of figs was the only reason why I still bought my comics there. Looks like i'm leaving soon.

Anyone happen to find any ROCKY figures from the Rocky line? All I ever see is the trainer. I'm trying to get my hands on the older Rocky from Balboa as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"