The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, and I don't think Batman has ever encountered someone like Deadpool before, a guy who can re-grow his own head. A guy who would blow himself up if it meant taking his enemies out.

The only way to actually put Deadpool down for good is a) find a cure for cancer b) take away his healing factor. Could Batman do either of those things? Well, with "prep time" anything is possible I suppose.

Remove his head and keep it in the Bat-Cave in a glass case along with the big coin and metal dinosaur...

Batman vs Lobo's the closest I can think of to try and make some form of comparison...

Yea that used to work. But I've noticed recently they have given Deadpool the ability to re-grow a whole new head. He doesn't even need to re-attach it anymore. It's a bit inconsistent really, dunno if I like it.

Wade Wilson's insanity overcomes the overwhelming intelligence and experience of Dark Claw with a midling 5-4 victory.

EDIT: Add 1 from Lobo for Dark Claw.

Last edited:
I'd have voted Dark Claw, nonetheless Wade still wins the match up here.

titannus.jpg

Titannus

VS

wonderwomanb.jpg

Wonder Woman

Last edited:
Ouch. Surfer beats her badly, though he'd be impressed by her determination.

You put Diana up against the Surfer? :csad:

Silver Surfer :down

This is almost as one sided a fight as that Living Lightning/Storm match in the Marvel fight thread.

SS

Hmmm, you would think that Diana would get more credit considering her credentials.

Well if Surfer's too much for her, I've changed things around...

Titannus, who has defeated the entire Defenders consisting of Spider-Man, She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, the Hulk, Wolverine, Nova, AND Dr. F'n Strange.

0-0

That's still kinda one sided. Like you said, he beat the s**t outta all those people at the same time. He's more of a JLA threat really.

Dunno about that, I don't think anyone would take him over Supes alone, much less the JLA unless you're talking mid-carders.

I tossed up Sentry / WW a while back and Sentry outclasses her in power on every level and she still got the win.

So where's the beef?

The difference is that Sentry is wishy washy at best. Whether he'll actually fight or cower in a corner like a b***h is anyone's guess. That guy? He tends to beat the s**t outta any and all that comes near him. In a flat out brawl? She might stand a chance. MIGHT. Maybe her skill could make a difference, but the guys just too powerful from what I've seen. I'd class him up there around Despero in raw power. I mean, the only way they managed to kill him was to make him rip his own head off, and even then that was kinda temporary.

Like I said, the guy is seriously up there.

The difference is that Sentry is wishy washy at best. Whether he'll actually fight or cower in a corner like a b***h is anyone's guess. That guy? He tends to beat the s**t outta any and all that comes near him. In a flat out brawl? She might stand a chance. MIGHT. Maybe her skill could make a difference, but the guys just too powerful from what I've seen. I'd class him up there around Despero in raw power. I mean, the only way they managed to kill him was to make him rip his own head off, and even then that was kinda temporary.

Like I said, the guy is seriously up there.

Been saying it for years and I continue to say so: Bulls**t. Sentry's power isn't even disputable and I won't waste another hour debating it like I did the last time. The sentiment is f'n wrong.

In any case, WW can't handle Surfer and she can't take Titannus. and loses to them both respectively:

Titannus: 1-0

Surfer: 3-0

Useless biatch.:o

Been saying it for years and I continue to say so: Bulls**t. Sentry's power isn't even disputable and I won't waste another hour debating it like I did the last time. The sentiment is f'n wrong.

In any case, WW can't handle Surfer and she can't take Titannus. and loses to them both respectively:

Titannus: 1-0

Surfer: 3-0

Useless biatch.:o

I think she could take the Hulk, Firelord, Airwalker, Drax, and Gamora. (which would be an awesome fight by the way.)

KC Supes by the way. (cuz I don't wanna be responsible for another match being brought up)

Last edited:
I think she could take the Hulk.

With Speed as her only edge and even that's dubious.:o

As to the current match, I don't know if I'd take KC Supes over Hulk, Dr. Strange, & Nova.....

Titannus in a planet buster.

2-1 Kingdom Come Superman

KC Superman.

I'd take her over Hulk, too. Maybe that should be her next match up?

Supes..not easily, but not a huge drawn-out struggle either..

KC Supes.

And in terms of Vs Hulk it'd depend on which Hulk we're talking about...

And I thought the Wonderwoman bouts were a tad one-sided with either SS or Titannus as well... but in fairness to Gen it's not easy to find a match since if you put WW in a close match people say she wins comfortably.

It's kind of working the odds and countering that bias... like if it were a Batman, Supes, Wolverine or Deadpool bout...

Diana could have some good match-ups that aren't particularly typical. Magneto, Absorbing Man, Hank Pym, Enchantress, Vision, Namor, Klaw, Havok, and Juggernaut could give her a decent fight without an obvious winner. Hercules, Wonder Man, and Ms. Marvel are more thought of opponents, and many of Thor's rogues gallery would work. I'd even think it interesting to see her against Dr. Doom, though more for the story than a match up.

Personally, I see Magneto, Pym, Namor, Juggernaut to be fairly one sided-bouts on varied sides...

Personally, I see Magneto, Pym, Namor, Juggernaut to be fairly one sided-bouts on varied sides...

Still, that's four out of a number I posted. Plus, I think for those four especially, there're very good, evenly matched matches in store for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"