Ultimate Marvel Battle

I am sorry but the defeat of the Hulk by regular Spidey should never happen. In any case, besides when Spidey had cosmic powers, when did he defeat the Hulk?

Edit: Just ignore this post and I looked at some of the results and some of the matchups seem not only ridiculous but also have ridiculous results.

I love that Cyclops beats Gladiator who must have had a Sentry moment of self-doubt for him to do so....

And She-Hulk beats Hercules which should never happen if it was not for Slott's run with his the more afraid she gets the stronger she gets :whatever:

Ahura Mazda said:
I am sorry but the defeat of the Hulk by regular Spidey should never happen. In any case, besides when Spidey had cosmic powers, when did he defeat the Hulk?

Edit: Just ignore this post and I looked at some of the results and some of the matchups seem not only ridiculous but also have ridiculous results.

I love that Cyclops beats Gladiator who must have had a Sentry moment of self-doubt for him to do so....

And She-Hulk beats Hercules which should never happen if it was not for Slott's run with his the more afraid she gets the stronger she gets :whatever:

You know Slott didn't invent that, right?

I mean Slott's major contribution in that regard was having her work out as Jen so she'd be stronger when she turned into She-Hulk but even that wasn't really invented, it was pretty much just lying there waiting for somebody to use it.

fifthfiend said:
You know Slott didn't invent that, right?

I mean Slott's major contribution in that regard was having her work out as Jen so she'd be stronger when she turned into She-Hulk but even that wasn't really invented, it was pretty much just lying there waiting for somebody to use it.

Actually I apologise I did not know that, but even the working out bit I thought was ridiculous because it made She-hulk's strength a function (in mathematical terms) of Jen's which given the premise I do not believe it should be...

However, on the afraid power up I still do not get how it could work. If she gets stronger as she gets more afraid, should not her fear lessen as her strength increases...seems contrary to me.

The final four are up:

Spider-Man vs. Thor

and

Magneto vs. Venom

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1