The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Eradicator IIRC has high level matter manipulation as well. Iron Lantern suit into soup can?

Heh, I completely forgot about the matter manipulation, and since it's logical, that's probably be a high priority on it's list of attacks.

6-1 Iron Lantern

The product of Tony Stark & Hal Jordan manages to completlely decimate the Kyrptonian war machine, as Iron Lantern trumps the Eradicator 6-1.

annihilation-conquest-20071211072531120.jpg

Conquest: Ultron

VS

brainiac.jpg

Brainiac

Brainiac

for the last match-up i'd give it to the Eradicator

Ultron hacks and completely invades other mechanical beings as a matter of course. In addition, he's got a wide variety of powers, a nearly impervious body, an intellect that nearly matches Brainiac, & this version showed more raw power mixed with ruthless calculation than I've ever seen.

Ultron

2-2 TIE

Conquest Ultron was probably his best incarnation, aside from he female metal version. THAT was delicious.

3-2 Ultron

How did that work again? Iron Man turns into Femme Ultron?

Conquest Ultron. If it were regular Ultron, Brainiac might stand a chance. Not so much against the Conquest version.

According to Wikipedia the most recent version had physical strength enough to wound Superman and durability to match. That is more than enough to pound an adamantium body flat. Other versions have had telepathy, telekinesis, force fields, electrodes capable of nearly frying the pre-crisis Superman and of course the shrinking ray. I also disagree with Ultron being nearly as intelligent. While Ultron is very intelligent by human standards I don't consider him to be even remotely in the same class as Brainiac.

Brainiac is awesome but Ultron to so its hard but i vote for Ultron

Brainiac even though that picture of Conquest Ultron is badass.

How did that work again? Iron Man turns into Femme Ultron?

Basically. Hacked the Suit and used a program for the rebirth a sexier Ultron.:wow:

femaleultron.png

In a battle of supremely intelligent artifical beings, Annihilation Conquest's Ultron emerges supreme over Brainiac, doubling his opponen 8-4.

aquamanclassic.jpg

Aquaman

VS

blacksuitspidey.jpg

Spider-Man

Last edited:
Hmm... tough fight. I'll give it to Aquaman, but it could go either way.

Yeah, Arthur & Peter are two damn tough guys.

2-0 Aquaman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"