The unESCABLE DC Boards Lounge 9.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both really. My main movie theater is inside a mall (Cobb 19 Dolphin Mall *****es) so it's always ridiculous on the weekends and you get all the loud mouth *******s on the weekend. People who watch movies on a Tuesday at 11 are usually trying to avoid this.

Yep whenever I've gone to the cinema early in the afternoon its always been really nice :)

If you're by Dolphin Mall, you should go to that place where you can order food and stuff. They don't even serve people under 21, so that's a huge chunk of the obnoxious toolboxes out right there. My cousin took me there last time I was in Miami. It's f***ing awesome.

Oddly enough, my waiter turned out to be a big Captain America fan too. We were geeking out over comics and s***.

That sounds like pretty much the best waiter you could get

Tasty food and getting to geek out about superheroes :up:

The first post is mine

Worship me as your goddess. I demand twenty virgin women dressed in latex, a unicorn and a small swimming pool filled with red wine

Any good year :o

You'll get cheap 6-month old Merlot and like it. :cmad:

paul_giamatti_ironclad2.jpg

F***IN' MERLOT!

:argh:

If its that cheap wine that comes in a box instead of a bottle I'mma be :cmad:

Ms, you insult me. Even I have standards. The wine will, of course, be bottled. It's coming from a gas station fridge next to the Pabst and Gatorade, but it'll be bottled.

I think I need a new pair of pants because watching The Raid made me shatner my pants. You all need to see it. :argh:

Oh and Titanic was gorgeous in 3D, nothing dark, perfect use of 3D, and the visual improvements helped the film rather than pull a Lucas.

But it's still Titanic and thus not really worth watching a second time. :dry:

Ah yes. Jafar aka the dick who tried make Robin Williams his slave :o

I think I need a new pair of pants because watching The Raid made me shatner my pants. You all need to see it. :argh:
I trust you... I have no desire to see how you shat your pants...

Phonies.

But for serious, Titanic sucks. It's probably gonna make a depressingly large amount of money again, though.

Phonies.

But for serious, Titanic sucks. It's probably gonna make a depressingly large amount of money again, though.

Its not hard to see why. There was a lot of build up to that movie here in Singapore. Local channels were showing all these documentaries about the actual Titanic, Leo D was young and handsome, word of mouth about Kate Winslet's nude scene spread like wildfire...

I mean the last bit was enough to warrant a look.

It's well made. Romantic. Inevitable. I liked it.

Not "I wanna listen to Celine Dion 3000 times" liked it... but I liked it.

What confused me was why didn't Mr. Fantastic save them all? I mean he was right there.

:ff: :ff: :ff:

It's well made. Romantic. Inevitable. I liked it.

Not "I wanna listen to Celine Dion 3000 times" liked it... but I liked it.

What confused me was why didn't Mr. Fantastic save them all. I mean he was right there.

:ff: :ff: :ff:

Cosmic Rays man. They weren't around back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"