The unESCABLE DC Boards Lounge 9.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, figure they'll eat up a lot of time for not a lot of money.

This is as things should be :up:

I loves the Mass Effect games with all of my love

Great story, great characters and any game that lets me play as a kick ass lesbian in spaaaaaceeee is one I'mma play the hell out of
The lesbianism bugged me a little because they didn't add in the same-sex male option until ME 3. Like, for real? Takes 3 games to admit that men sometimes have sex with men too? They basically took what could've been a nice breaking of social taboos and turned it into a flagrant double-standard that lipstick lesbians are hot but gay dudes are icky.

So what are the thoughts on the Man Of Steel trailer in here?

I loved it, I can't wait to see it on the big screen when I go and see The Hobbit.

i think the acting will be good, but the action will be physically painful to watch.

Wow thats like the complete opposite of what people usually say about Snyder.

Wow thats like the complete opposite of what people usually say about Snyder.
well people are usually idiots. that's why there's a transformers film franchise.

flash fact: the first transformers film literally made me feel sick to my stomach when i saw it in theaters.

flash fact: the first transformers film literally made me feel sick to my stomach when i saw it in theaters.

Yeah, I saw part of the second one when I was drunk and that twisty robot dog thing or whatever gave me motion sickness or something.

i think the acting will be good, but the action will be physically painful to watch.

well people are usually idiots. that's why there's a transformers film franchise.

2wml5e1.jpg

So this is my drunk Christmas party post.

So this is my drunk I got drunk while baking cookies post.

Hope your party's fun, Hush.

My sister and her girlfriend come to stay today :woot:

And me and my girlfriend are taking them out tonight for festive partying

Should be fun :)

Hopefully it wont end up like last year when she tried to take the christmas tree from the cocktail bar we went to :wow:

The lesbianism bugged me a little because they didn't add in the same-sex male option until ME 3. Like, for real? Takes 3 games to admit that men sometimes have sex with men too? They basically took what could've been a nice breaking of social taboos and turned it into a flagrant double-standard that lipstick lesbians are hot but gay dudes are icky.

For me I was just glad to have a romance plotline I was actually interested in playing and enjoyed instead of some boring heterosexual romance

But I agree there should have been gay male romance options in all the games as well

At least they included gay romance options in the third one :up:

So Amazing Spider-Man #700 sounds ******ed as all hell.

Hey, don't doubt the greatness of Transformers. Michael Bay gave such great American Novelties like robot balls, pissing transformers, and of course, robot heaven.

Maaaaannnnn! I ain't lying! I am totally stoked about "man of steel" and I am totally a supes guy!( I'm sick and tired of Bats getting nuthin but love in the DCU!) Maann! when dude's fist are on the ground making dents in the earth as he was about to take off gave me the electric goose bumps!! ZOD looking all bad assery! I am so looking forward to that flick! I haven't seen a good superman since 1978!(forget that tv stuff!)supes is da ^^& cause he got Moves like Jagger!! I got my popcorn ready baby!

Ahem* sorry I was overcome with dudefinally getting the flick he so richly deserves.. carry on! Hehe

Sometimes I think you can't be real.

Haha! What is real!?From what I read the other day this is all a computer simulation!

why Spoons!the only difference between me and a madman is I am not mad!
:cwink: hehe

Merry Christmas Loungers. Even you BlackBulcan, ****ing weirdo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"