The unREAL DC Boards Lounge 6.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Spartacus was awesome. I watch it for the gore and the blood, and the *********ory aids are just a bonus.

I'm having trouble deciding which pair I like more Castle and Beckett or Brennan and Boothe. I just started watching Bones via Netflix Instant Streaming and I have to say I love it but not sure if i like one more than the other, anyone have an opinion?

I :hrt: Brennan she be adorable

But I like Castle more than Brennan

69712407.gif

I'm still sad. :csad: Granted, those movies were pretty bad, but bad enough to blatantly ignore a Monty Python reference? Poor form, good sir.

Awwww Ferret :csad:

Did the spinning not cheer you up even a little

no...but she has been topless, pinned up against a wall, and reamed like a hollowed out twinkie

:atp:

Hawt

She is why I watch Spartacus

And all the shirtless men

It be full of yummy eye candy

Captain America looks so ****ing cool but Thor looks soooo much better.

That trailer looks great i cannot wait to watch the Captain America movie. Looks like it will be so :awesome:

Evans looks fab in that costume :up:

Figured you'd love it. One of my fav shows right now.

I loves it with so much love

**** YEAH!

love it. needed a bit more action and evans' voice sounds funny coming from mini-evans, but still pretty awesome!

I liked it too, but i kinda didn't care for the pre-serum Steve, but it is an amazing trailer especially for the general audience.

its not a contest

Oh I never said it was I was just saying that I think Thor looks better. Cap is gonna be awesome but I feel Thor will be better. I'm just glad that we are going to actually get these movies now more than anything else.

I liked it too, but i kinda didn't care for the pre-serum Steve, but it is an amazing trailer especially for the general audience.
indeed. i checked out issue threee of ultimate cap earlier...wow is it bad though.
Oh I never said it was I was just saying that I think Thor looks better. Cap is gonna be awesome but I feel Thor will be better. I'm just glad that we are going to actually get these movies now more than anything else.
:dry:
"i'm not keeping score, but that guy totally lost. hard"
:oldrazz:

Thor looks great too I love the character and his comic book really looking forward to see the movie. The photos of the costumes from the Captain America and Thor movies look fab

And the Avengers movie sounds like it will be really good too glad that
Loki
will be the villain

Thor looks great too I love the character and his comic book really looking forward to see the movie. The photos of the costumes from the Captain America and Thor movies look fab

Loki
will be the villain

Loki
will be the villain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"