The unREAL DC Boards Lounge 6.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt should play Eric Roberts playing a scientist.

This is true and it is hard to beat Eric Roberts

But mega python vs gatoroid has Debbie Gibson and Tiffany

And a mega python and a gatoroid

I like the first rumor with Levitt as Alberto Falcone....makes a bit more sense to me

Joseph Gordon-Levitt just needs to be in more movies. I have a big man-crush on him.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt just needs to be in more movies. I have a big man-crush on him.

"It was worth a shot" was more acting magic than anything DiCaprio did in the entire rest of that movie.

And I mean I though DiCaprio was pretty good.

not really a fan of decaprio...except for catch me if you can. that was fantastic

He seems to overenunciate all his lines, which makes it sound like he's reading them in his head to me rather than acting effectively. But that's probably just me. I do like him in some stuff, like The Departed and, actually, Inception.

he seemed out of place in the departed. everyone else seemed of the piece, but he just didn't quite make it for me

He worked for me. Maybe because I still associate him primarily with that rough-n'-tumble youth from the streets with a heart of gold in Growing Pain. :awesome:

DiCaprio has a scene in almost everyone of his movies over the last decade where he gets paranoid, Panics and starts going crazy.

Catch Me IF You Can, The Depated, Inception, The Beach, Shutter Island, Body Of Lies.

Its his thing

DiCaprio has a scene in almost everyone of his movies over the last decade where he gets paranoid, Panics and starts going crazy.

Catch Me IF You Can, The Depated, Inception, The Beach, Shutter Island, Body Of Lies.

Its his thing
still better than the densel moment.

Its his thing
Well, in fairness, isn't that kind of the whole movie in Shutter Island?

He seems to overenunciate all his lines, which makes it sound like he's reading them in his head to me rather than acting effectively. But that's probably just me. I do like him in some stuff, like The Departed and, actually, Inception.

That's after he learned to act a little. Go back and watch that trainwreck that is Romeo + Juliet and listen to the monotone fiasco that is Decaprio / Daines. They both have this California monotone with NO flavor in their voices whatsoever.

It's really tough when delivering Shakespeare requires exactly the opposite of the talents those two have. At least back then. Titanic Boy at least worked on it.

:ff: :ff: :ff:

DiCaprio still hasn't reached Nic Cage Crazy or Gary Busey crazy but then only institionalised people have reached busey crazy

The Busey is a viral pathogen akin to rabies. It only affects warm-blooded creatures and manifests itself in the form of manic behavior and an overgrowth of dentin.

Gail Simone Just added to C2E2

Someone give me a pic of Kyle's girlfriend in a refrigerator so i can blow up and have her sign for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"