The Vicariou5 art thread.

90yu0.jpg

Mechanical pencil & cretacolor monolith on 8X10 vellum paper. Colored on photoshop.

Last edited:
92ni8.jpg

Mechanical pencil,Cretacolor monolith,& acrylic paint on 8X10 vellum paper

colored on photoshop

YES YES MAN!!! That is frickin bad ass!! The work around the eyes is brilliant, major props.

:D

HAHA thanks man. I think the book is out today, but only in proper comic book stores and there is absolutely none near me. Have to wait till next week.

HAHA thanks man. I think the book is out today, but only in proper comic book stores and there is absolutely none near me. Have to wait till next week.

Ive got the 30th marked on my calender...Ive heard its been delayed to the 4th. I think thats when it hits the major book stores.

exciting times!

93st5.jpg

Mechanical pencil & Cretacolor monolith on 8X10 vellum paper.

colored on photoshop

-This is an original composition, I used a daredevil image as a reference for the lighting and as a base. Ive got Matthew Mcconaughey under the cowl as Cap-

94jh9.jpg

"There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me:
only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake
my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are
probably comparable... I simply am not there. "

Patrick Bateman (American Psycho)

Mechanical pencil & cretacolor monolith on 8X10 vellum paper.

Colored on photoshop.

Free your mind.

95bd0.jpg

"That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see?
Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save.
But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy.
You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged.
And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

-Morpheus (The Matrix)

Mechanical pencil, cretacolor monolith, & charcoal on 8X10 vellum paper.
Colored on photoshop.

http://vicariou5.deviantart.com/

"And tonight Im gonna break my one rule!"
I dont post my non-fan art work in this thread, but I really liked how this new piece turned out and i wanted to share it the hypesters who follow my work.

Metaphysical belief

96cc5.jpg

Self portrait.

Mechanical pencil, Cretacolor monolith & Charcoal on 8X10 vellum paper.

Colored on photoshop

:yay: http://vicariou5.deviantart.com/

Yo Vic that is frickin excellent. Man your skills show no bounds.

93st5.jpg

Mechanical pencil & Cretacolor monolith on 8X10 vellum paper.

colored on photoshop

-This is an original composition, I used a daredevil image as a reference for the lighting and as a base. Ive got Matthew Mcconaughey under the cowl as Cap-

I think this could be a cool concept the only thing I don't like is the half mask that alway bothered me on daredevil too. Needless to say but the art Fantastic:up:

81eq3.jpg

"A live body and a dead body contain the same number of particles. Structurally, there's no discernible difference. Life and death are unquantifiable abstracts. Why should I be concerned?"

Dr.Manhattan (Watchmen)

Mechanical pencil,HB,3B,6B pencils, & acrylic paint for the eyes. On 8X10 Vellum paper.

colored on photoshop

This is fantastic as are many of the others!

81eq3.jpg

"A live body and a dead body contain the same number of particles. Structurally, there's no discernible difference. Life and death are unquantifiable abstracts. Why should I be concerned?"

Dr.Manhattan (Watchmen)

Mechanical pencil,HB,3B,6B pencils, & acrylic paint for the eyes. On 8X10 Vellum paper.

colored on photoshop

truly beautiful!

all the stuff in here is great

97pi3.jpg

"I knew it. I knew it was coming. But this is not the future my mother warned me about.
And in this future, I don't know if we can win this war. This is John Connor. "

-Terminator Salvation-

Mechanical pencil & compressed charcoal on 8X10 vellum paper.

Colored on photoshop.

This is an original composition, I used several different references to put this drawing together.
Pretty satisfied with the end result.

98sb1.jpg

"This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended
gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over,
all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder
will foam up about their waists and all the ****es and politicians will look up
and shout 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'no.'"

-Rorschach (Watchmen)

Mechanical pencil, Cretacolor monolith & compressed charcoal on 8X10 vellum paper.

Colored on photoshop

http://vicariou5.deviantart.com/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"