• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Walking Dead "The Walking Dead" General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the scene between Axel volunteering to go to Woodbury with everyone and everyone who volunteered but Axel packing up to leave.

Describe the scene again. What happened? So Axel volunteered but changed his mind?

I would hope the group knows better than to follow the lead of somebody they know nothing about, no matter how nice he appears to be, considering how much trouble they've gotten into because of other people. I think there's only so much they will learn about Tyreese in the 8 episodes that are left.

I'm not saying follow his lead in the rest of season 2, but maybe towards the end and beginning of season 3. Maybe he will begin leading scouting parties and taking over more of the leadership responsibilities allowing Rick to focus on his kids.

I read the book, Warm Bodies, a while back and thought it was awesome. The trailer however, sucked.

I thought the trailer looked good too.

I thought it looked pretty funny. I keep hearing people compare it to Twilight, but I didn't get that at all. It seemed pretty clear to be a zombie parody/comedy type film to me. At least that's the vibe I got from the trailer.

Yeah, it will definitely get compared to Twilight seeing as how that series is over now and people are looking towards the next big thing lol. The zombie Twilight or it's Twilight with zombies, etc. etc.

Still looks good and better than World War Ants I mean Z

In the episode 9 promo, is the arena under attack? A lot of smoke and we see a guy with his gun drawn behind the Gov?

In the episode 9 promo, is the arena under attack? A lot of smoke and we see a guy with his gun drawn behind the Gov?

Rick will obviously go back & save his boy

Describe the scene again. What happened? So Axel volunteered but changed his mind?

No, Daryl mentions going to save Glenn. Then Axel and Oscar volunteer to go along too. Then for no apparent reason everyone is packing up to go and they leave Axel behind. :oldrazz:

I though Axel and Beth volunteering was just immediately veto'ed because they probably weren't cut out for it.

No, Daryl mentions going to save Glenn. Then Axel and Oscar volunteer to go along too. Then for no apparent reason everyone is packing up to go and they leave Axel behind. :oldrazz:

Rick decided a mustache that impressive was too damn valuable to risk in the line of battle.

Maybe it was someone who works for the show. Pretty cool infographic, though.

Read an article on " Yahoo News " the other day about some dummy who was arrested for attempted murder because he shot his girlfriend over an argument about " The Walking Dead " TV Show. Apparently, he was convinced that the military could come up with a zombie virus, and his girlfriend disagreed, sending him into a frenzy. SMH. IDIOT !

Read an article on " Yahoo News " the other day about some dummy who was arrested for attempted murder because he shot his girlfriend over an argument about " The Walking Dead " TV Show. Apparently, he was convinced that the military could come up with a zombie virus, and his girlfriend disagreed, sending him into a frenzy. SMH. IDIOT !

Sounds like some of the people who get banned from this site.

I was hoping we'd get some type of kill count , but that's insanely awesome.

The kill count is at the bottom with Rick way ahead.

It's funny that Dale was there for (nearly) two seasons and he didn't have one kill.

EDIT: It also got me wondering what happened to Morales and his family.

I meant to say that chart was everything and more. Morales was killed when they got attacked at the campsite.
:doh:

I'd like to know what happened with Morgan and his son
Lennie-James.jpg

[

Last edited:
Also on a side note, has anyone played TWD Facebook game? I have just finished chapter 1 and does anyone think:

Summer is the little girl that Rick shot during the pilot episode?

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Morales
No I think you are referring to Jim or Ed but Morales and his family are alive (or were at the time we last saw them).

Actually this is interesting from that wiki:

Oh yeah, Morales chose to go a different route . I can't believe I forgot about that , lol. I kept thinking they were screwed , but it should be interesting to see some of the original cast return.

I just checked out the facebook game , it's kind of fun . My character looks like Nicolas Cage. :woot:. It's a strange that we get a group of survivors that are either from the show or made up for the game. I'm guessing Summer and her Mom are expendables.Hopefully Daryl and Michonne join the group at some point

Do you think the Vatos are still alive ?

They are caught in a really bad spot. I wouldn't be surprised if they got over run. Also I don't think they know a senior citizen will turn if they pass away.

They found their camp overrun in the alternate season 2 opener.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"