The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 8 "Too Far Gone" Discussion Thread

^ I liked that too. He brutally murdered a defenseless one-legged old man in an act of totally needless savagery, without his (second) dead "daughter" to give him any excuse.

It showed he's just a bad and destructive man at his core.

Just caught up and all I can say is......Governor, you're a ****. And I said "take that, you ****ing ****" out loud when Michonne impaled him. I only wish she cut his ****ing head off while she was at it.

I was just annoyed that the mother shot him dead, rather than him being left to get torn apart and eaten alive by the walkers like I was expecting.

I kinda wish they didn't cut away from his headshot. They do that alot with the main character deaths (Lori, Dale, Andrea, Merle... well, that wasn't a headshot, but still). With him they should've shown it full-on, like they're saying "You've caused so much destruction and have made everyone's life more painful than they needed to be. Enjoy having your brain matter used as fertilizer for this patch of grass".

I kinda wish they didn't cut away from his headshot. They do that alot with the main character deaths (Lori, Dale, Andrea, Merle... well, that wasn't a headshot, but still). With him they should've shown it full-on, like they're saying "You've caused so much destruction and have made everyone's life more painful than they needed to be. Enjoy having your brain matter used as fertilizer for this patch of grass".

I wanted Philip's death to be more brutal. I wanted the walkers to get him, especially after how just unnecessary it was what he did to Hershel.

Yeah, I really think they gave him a bit of a soft touch.

I kinda hope the midseason premiere opens like the comics did after the prison shenanigans, with Michonne stabbing Hershel's head, so we might see some walkers chowing down on the Gov's remains.

The more I think about the Gov/Rick's fight, the more depressed I am that Rick didn't take the opportunity to gouge out his good eye. :o

Kane, I will straight up cut you. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"