The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 5, Episode 10 "Them" Discussion Thread

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
Br89BDP.png

Episode 10: Them
The group feels beaten after living life on the road, but must continue to trudge along.

Promo
[YT]3iquV6asHrw[/YT]

Sneak Peak
[YT]wqw_pBLakFk[/YT]

Last edited:
I'm a little worried about what's to come.

I find it funny Maggie finally gives a crap about Beth after she is dead. Before, she just kinda accepted she was gone and was all happy with Glen. LOL

I think Glen and Abraham are goners next. I have a strong feeling Negan might make an appearance before the season is over.

it's rained like only once on the show in 5 seasons, Georgia doesn't have a rainy season?

Can't get too attached to anyone in this show -- though if they kill off Daryl they'll lose half the female viewers, :p

The day they kill of Daryl will be a storm of fanboy and fan girl tears, rage, and online petitions to bring him back lol. Sadly, they probably would lose some viewers.

The only way I would be okay with Daryl dying is by having him go out in a blaze of glory. Him taking down like 30 walkers to save the group or have Daryl be the one to kill Negan if he gets introduced this season or next.

Last edited:
for a second I thought she was going attack her

No takers on the dead frogs, eh? Yummy. :p

On the other hand, dog can be tasty too. :p

Bet a lot of people are gonna complain about that scene

Bet a lot of people are gonna complain about that scene

Yea considering how some people in society value a dogs life over other human beings, that's pretty much a given. I bet PETA and extreme dog lovers are gonna be blasting the show on the walking dead Facebook page for this.

This episode is kinda boring. Been switching between this and SNL 40.

I don't mind a slow episode here and there. This one shows the stress and how it is effecting everyone. It's very real.

Boring episode. I didnt particularly like the character moments

I don't mind a slow episode here and there. This one shows the stress and how it is effecting everyone. It's very real.

I did want to focus on some of the fallout from the last couple episodes instead of just diving right into the action. I thought it was a well acted and interesting throughout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"