Bilgen Snipe - the big beasts of T:TDW thread

lol. I'm sure youd both be singing a different tune if it read "the big abdominal muscles of T:TDW"

lol. I'm sure youd both be singing a different tune if it read "the big abdominal muscles of T:TDW"

Um no, not really. I'm more attracted to guys like Tom Hiddleston who are more intelligent and well spoken. A fit body can only go so far guys. ;) You have to back it up with some intelligence and substance to hold my attention.

heh Which is my body type and attitude are more along the lines of Homer Simpson less a few pounds. :D

I'm more like Slenderman less a few pounds.

Alright now back to the topic of creatures that we'd like to see in Thor: TDW.

Um...War Goats? Of course me I'd actually get them those fainting goats instead if I was their animal wrangler.

I want to see someone caring for Slepnir in his stall, to get more of a detailed shot than the dark glace we saw in Thor.

I want to see someone caring for Slepnir in his stall, to get more of a detailed shot than the dark glace we saw in Thor.

Considering that Slepnir was a gift from Loki to Odin, should the rumors of Odin dying in this movie be true I'm sure a touching, sad scene with Loki grieving by Slepnir's side would be a nice touch.

Considering that Slepnir was a gift from Loki to Odin, should the rumors of Odin dying in this movie be true I'm sure a touching, sad scene with Loki grieving by Slepnir's side would be a nice touch.

Agreed :up:

^ is your avy from TAS?

I wonder, since we will be probably going to all the 9 realms if we will see trolls, and with that being said, you guys think Ulik may appear?

^ Yep even it's just a small appearance, however I do want him to come to blows with Thor at some point in the franchise.

Last edited:
as do I. So you think Ulik will appear? That'd be pretty awesome.

it would be great of some of thor's rogue gallery appears as cameos, even if they never are going to appear in a movie as a threat threat. Just acknowledging their existence could be cool.

and I am still sorta on board with the whole darcy being hela thing :p

though back on topic eek

I don't think it is "official" concept art unfortunately :/

yeah, it woulda been great. What that is, it said they showed concept art that LOOKED like that.

I imagine they might avoid having any big beasties in order to not dilute Kurse's size when he hits the screen.

I guess this is as good a place as any, according to this guys cast listing, he will be an Ice Giant in Thor 2, assuming this is not a mistake and he's actually a Frost Giant that is. I suspect he is an Ice Giant though because it would seem he's not as bulky as the Frost Giants were in Thor 1, so it seems like the Ice Giants may be taller on screen with effects but on the skinny less muscular side.
http://www.castingcallpro.com/uk/view.php?uid=482875

so what are you expecting the Ice Giants to look like in thor 2? What do you think their place in the movie might be? Do you think Ymir will have a cameo?

I'm hoping if they DO use ICE Giants this time they have them at least created by ICE

I guess this is as good a place as any, according to this guys cast listing, he will be an Ice Giant in Thor 2, assuming this is not a mistake and he's actually a Frost Giant that is. I suspect he is an Ice Giant though because it would seem he's not as bulky as the Frost Giants were in Thor 1, so it seems like the Ice Giants may be taller on screen with effects but on the skinny less muscular side.
http://www.castingcallpro.com/uk/view.php?uid=482875

so what are you expecting the Ice Giants to look like in thor 2? What do you think their place in the movie might be? Do you think Ymir will have a cameo?

exactly what I am wondering. i think it would be cool. I still think we are going to get a tour of thor's rogue gallery in this movie

I'm hoping if they DO use ICE Giants this time they have them at least created by ICE

Yes! Kind of like this unused concept of a frost giant from Thor. Maybe with an ice beard or something. I hope the ice giants are pretty big. Are the versions of ice/frost giants in the comics as big as the ones in EMH?
ZDbMwQ6.jpg

eh... I dont like that at all. is that "official" concept art or just fanart? where did you find it?

eh... I dont like that at all. is that "official" concept art or just fanart? where did you find it?

Concept art from Legacy effects. I wasn't suggesting they use this model. I just like that most of him is made of ice or ice armor or whatever. I just googled ice giant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"