BvS The Wonder Woman Costume Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do without those arm bandages or whatever. And a tad more red in the top and I'm good with that.
I don't know why But I like them so :oldrazz: but I will probably take them out eventually to see how it looks more "clean."

^ I like that concept. Just change up the fabric and make the top red. And use batboy's tiara.
Good observations (especially the batboy's tiara one). I'll do that tomorrow. :cwink:

John Stewart just looks more at home in that pic for some reason than Hal Jordan would. I like that John doesn't use a secret identity also.

Good observations (especially the batboy's tiara one). I'll do that tomorrow. :cwink:

Cool. Looking forward to it.
John Stewart just looks more at home in that pic for some reason than Hal Jordan would. I like that John doesn't use a secret identity also.

That is one of the best John Stewart pics I've seen.

This is exaclty what I want to see:

Don't take this the wrong way, but Wonder Woman looks more like Wonder Teen in this picture. It's just that she looks like she's wearing a t-shirt with a cape.

The body was made from an action figure... I'm not sure where your getting the "Wonder Teen" thing from but yeah that might be why you think it's a "t-shirt" look but again I have no idea what your talking about in general.

The body was made from an action figure... I'm not sure where your getting the "Wonder Teen" thing from but yeah that might be why you think it's a "t-shirt" look but again I have no idea what your talking about in general.
I see Wonder Woman, not Wonder Girl lol.

her costume doesn't look that bad in batman beyond :hubba:hubba
BM_BEY_UNI_10_52fe81197b2a41.25706968.jpg

Ok, let's make an exercise here, what you guys think of this concept about wonder legs:

Igau-wonder-woman-regime-concept.jpg

wonder_woman_justice_league_war_figure_custom_by_chalana87-d6thyej.png

And by this concept, I mean a higher boots and/or cloth that go above the knees and is complemented by somekind of skirt/cloth, forget the other details of the costumes. I believe it's an interesting approach.

What works about the War design is that the top is covered. It balances it out.
, so it still looks good. If they DO decide to go the undies way, I hope the top is more covered.

If we're just talking about the high boots in that concept, I think it can look good. Just don't pair it with a tiny bottom like those images do. If the lower legs are covered and her upper thighs/butt cheeks are showing, it seems like a dumb attempt to show "sexy" body parts (much the same vibe as Powergirl's juvenile "cleavage window").

If we're just talking about the high boots in that concept, I think it can look good. Just don't pair it with a tiny bottom like those images do. If the lower legs are covered and her upper thighs/butt cheeks are showing, it seems like a dumb attempt to show "sexy" body parts (much the same vibe as Powergirl's juvenile "cleavage window").

Injustice costume has straps on the backside.

Injustice costume has straps on the backside.

It does, but there's still no need for showing the upper thigh/crotch region unless they want to sex it up. Just have the skirt go all the way around. That half-skirt is just another way to have her in a fancier version of the panties.

It does, but there's still no need for showing the upper thigh/crotch region unless they want to sex it up. Just have the skirt go all the way around. That half-skirt is just another way to have her in a fancier version of the panties.

But that's exactly what I'm thinking.

Exactly. It's like they are half stepping it in a lame way. I think it looks strange and uneven in general anyway.

You want a fancy version of the panties? That surprises me after your complaining about the classic costume.

What I want is a Wonder Woman costume that looks both incredible and appropriate.

That said, what I meant in my previous comment what that what I'm proposing here in a high boots/cloth and a skirt/cloth that would complement it. So I agreed with you when you said the Injustice costume skirt should go all around and not only in the back.

I know where you borrowed the material from, but I'm saying she looks like a teenager...in a t-shirt...with a cape. How is that hard to understand? :huh:
It's not bad, if think that's what I mean. The suit just makes her look young. Get it?

What I want is a Wonder Woman costume that looks both incredible and appropriate.

That said, what I meant in my previous comment what that what I'm proposing here in a high boots/cloth and a skirt/cloth that would complement it. So I agreed with you when you said the Injustice costume skirt should go all around and not only in the back.

Oh, I get it. I got confused and thought you wanted that half-skirt.

In that case, I agree. A skirt with some high boots would be good. As long as the boots weren't high-heels or non-functional in some other way.

I know where you borrowed the material from, but I'm saying she looks like a teenager...in a t-shirt...with a cape. How is that hard to understand? :huh:
It's not bad, if think that's what I mean. The suit just makes her look young. Get it?
Okay then I dissagree. I think she looks like a woman and I've already said this and many agree with me so I know I'm not tripping here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"