The Wrestling Thread Has Been Canceled tonight. Be'lee Dat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Patroits got so lucky Seattle blew it when they decided to throw it on 2nd and goal on the 5 yard line.

Daniel Bryan Vs. Ziggler is the Wrestlemania match. Daniel Bryan Vs. Sheamus was the original match but Bryan wanted to work with Ziggler at Mania, so they gave him that match.

Source: W.O.N
I'll consider it a miracle if they get over 10-12 minutes.

Just got done reading Forgiven. The book is somewhat in its original version of "Welcome To Bizarroland" with Russo being negative, but he adds comments afterwards explaining why he felt that way at the time.

That was an awesome summary. Thank you for posting.

Russo is still a liar, a moron and a terrible Christian.

bryan vs ziggler will be a good match, just hope they don't make it too short so stiff matches like sting vs hhh and brock vs reigns get more time

Can't believe Taker is going to wrestle Wyatt at Wrestlemania and not Sting. Yeah they are both old now but I'd rather have that than Sting vs HHH. I am NOT a HHH fan at all. I have never seen the appeal with dude and I know I can't be the only one who feel that this match is being made because he thinks highly of himself and think that fans want to see it because these two "legends" never met before. They should do Sting vs Taker because this maybe Taker's final match ever. To top it all off, they plan on letting him lose 2 years in a row?!? :huh:

I don't get where people get the idea that this might be takers last match. People think that almost every year. I think the plan a while ago is to have takers last match to be in Texas next year. That's where they will likely do sting vs. taker

He looked terrible last year. He hadn't been in a ring for a full year prior and he looked like a guy that hadn't had a night off for the past 2-3 years.

That is true but going up against Brock Lesnar is a tough feat for anybody. I still think it should've retired after that hhh vs ut hitc match a few years ago. The ending to that match where all 3 of them went to the back together would've been great just to end it there.

Btw few friends are going to raw tonight and they invited me. So I might go to raw tonight.

I don't get where people get the idea that this might be takers last match. People think that almost every year.

This is true. I find it weird that people judge his performance level off last years match, where he suffered a concussion early on, an injury that could happen to anyone at any age.

I think its dumb that Taker may job to Bray. Lesnar should remain the only man to defeat Taker at Wrestlemania. Why ruin that?

I don't get where people get the idea that this might be takers last match. People think that almost every year. I think the plan a while ago is to have takers last match to be in Texas next year. That's where they will likely do sting vs. taker

Dude looks horrible and is said to be in constant pain now. Have you seen him recently?

Dude looks horrible and is said to be in constant pain now. Have you seen him recently?

Yet he's having a match with Bray Wyatt if he's in constant pain why doesn't he take the night off. I've said before the UT really doesn't need to Wrestle at this years WM he just needs to make some type of apperence to tease a Sting vs. UT match next year.

Yet he's having a match with Bray Wyatt if he's in constant pain why doesn't he take the night off. I've said before the UT really doesn't need to Wrestle at this years WM he just needs to make some type of apperence to tease a Sting vs. UT match next year.

Ok that makes sense. Build it up. I don't get why they are matching him up with Bray anyway. What kind of "passing" are they anticipating?

Myself, I think Taker needs to take this WM off, the streak breaking will no longer be a "thing" one year from now, and the return of the Taker will be a bigger deal.

OMG Seth Rollins Curb Stomped a Fox News reporter
[YT]/ov-gx3QVotk[/YT]

New Daniel Bryan shirt:

1f60c15d692f040a8139d09538ee89a2.png

Can't believe Taker is going to wrestle Wyatt at Wrestlemania and not Sting. Yeah they are both old now but I'd rather have that than Sting vs HHH. I am NOT a HHH fan at all. I have never seen the appeal with dude and I know I can't be the only one who feel that this match is being made because he thinks highly of himself and think that fans want to see it because these two "legends" never met before. They should do Sting vs Taker because this maybe Taker's final match ever. To top it all off, they plan on letting him lose 2 years in a row?!? :huh:

I agree. Triple H is a nice guy outside of the ring from what I heard recently. But back in his younger days he was said to be a really ego maniac and refused to put over certain people that deserved to. One that comes to mind is his Wrestlemania match with Booker T. But honestly, Triple H is a VERY overrated wrestler. People talk trash about Cena and his "Five Moves of Doom" but Triple H is the same way. Brawl for a little while, SpineBuster, (maybe a sledgehammer) Pedigree match ends.

This match with Sting is really for HIS benefit (ego) more so than for Sting or for the fans. I am sure he know fans really want Undertaker VS Sting as a retirement match for both at WM but instead they using Taker for Wyatt which doesn't bother me, but I would rather it had been Sting.

The Road to New Beginning show was nothing special, but a fun, harmless 2 hours of wrestling. Going to start Night 2 tonight.

realscarlettbordeaux Not exactly sure what he said but I think I like the sound of it!
tumblr_nj3untlWu71tm50ino1_500.png

Delirious somehow made this photo even better. :o

A Undertaker/Wyatt match is so illogical. Why not have him versus Sting? They are both in the same company at the same time. They are not getting any younger. We all want it. We've wanted it for years and years. And what is going to actually happen during the Taker/Wyatt match? Is Wyatt going to lose at Wrestlemania again? Then get de-pushed and go into limbo for a few months like just about everybody else who loses to Taker at a Wrestlemania? Is Taker actually going to lose? What would be the point of him looking like a chump since the streak is over?

If the match still happens, who the hell came up with that idea? Why am I not a booker in the 'E? Why aren't any of us?

So Sting can win his first Mania match?

So they could make make Roman Reigns look strong. Even if they're not directly involved with Lesnar/Reigns. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"