The Wrestling Thread Has Been Canceled tonight. Be'lee Dat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's why his first Mania match will not be Taker. When they face off next year in a co retirement match Taker wins.

tumblr_nj4z6eTyLi1qlmfquo1_500.gif

That is true but going up against Brock Lesnar is a tough feat for anybody. I still think it should've retired after that hhh vs ut hitc match a few years ago. The ending to that match where all 3 of them went to the back together would've been great just to end it there.

I'm glad The Streak ended, but yeah, that's a good point. It was a great match and Undertaker could've bowed out at 20-0, ending his career on a high note. Another example of staying in the game too long.

Watching Road to New Beginning Day 2. Really enjoyed reDragon vs Tanaka and Komatsu.

Young Bucks, PLEASE GO HOME!

[YT]?v=FoRClRfv4HE[/YT]

I'm glad The Streak ended, but yeah, that's a good point. It was a great match and Undertaker could've bowed out at 20-0, ending his career on a high note. Another example of staying in the game too long.

See now I would think that he would prefer to go out putting a younger/new guy over, which he has done in the past. Like wasn't there a rumor that he was willing to let Punk end the streak, but McMahon nixed it?

My prediction, when the Undertaker finally retires, he'll lose the match and put someone over.

A custom promo vid for Bryan/Ziggler at WM31:

[YT]eSmb4CE0I_Q[/YT]

NJPW World has a one month free trial for this month!
http://njpwworld.com/signup Click Press for Trial Translate to ENG at bottom of page '
B83hLCACIAE4lkp.jpg

Use Google Translate for full translate.

Not gonna lie, it's smart for them to use WWE's business. As long as they don't use their booking model. :)

If they use the Rock's run-in as a device for resetting the Rumble outcome, that would actually be a smart move (the smarter move would be having Bryan or Ziggler win in the first place).

My gawd, I don't get the appeal of HHH. Never have. Never will. He's one of those guys CM Punk had to be pissed at because they are always pushed despite there being more deserving guys in the locker room.

Give the devils their due, H and Steph are doing a good job defusing the crowd by leading them to cheer for Rock and Sting.

The crowd would have cheered for those two regardless. But you are right. They are cheering for Roman Reigns! :wow:

My gawd, I don't get the appeal of HHH. Never have. Never will. He's one of those guys CM Punk had to be pissed at because they are always pushed despite there being more deserving guys in the locker room.

This.

I can't point to a time where there wasn't someone better than him, and more deserving of his spot, in the locker room.

I'm a little late. Did I miss much?

Daniel Bryan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95