The Wrestling Thread Is Full, But We Hear TNA Is Hiring! - - - Part 252

Status
Not open for further replies.
-So WWE continues to make Asuka look like a careless doofus, what a surprise.

-After establishing Nakamura as a choke artist to the extreme, giving him a token US Title run (assuming he even wins at all) doesn't do much for him. How underwhelming.

-Becky won, cool. But I expect that it will amount to as much as her other wins do, namely nothing substantial long-term.

-Rusev won, cool. But again I doubt that WWE will actually push him properly regardless.

-Etc.

EDIT: Oh I just heard about Vader, RIP! :csad:

Should’ve been in the HOF already. But yeah we know he’ll probably finally now st in this year.

I'm sorry if this upsets anyone. However, I am still frustrated WWE never inducted Vader while he was still alive. IMHO if anyone was a slam dunk academic pick for Hall of Fame, it's Vader.

Vader was one of WCW's top heels for years. Had classic matches with pretty much everyone.

Broseph44 said:
Should’ve been in the HOF already. But yeah we know he’ll probably finally now st in this year.

Probably will be 2020 b/c Bigelow will likely go in next yr since WM is in his home state and you know WWE doesn't like inducting too many deceased ppl in the same yr. Bigelow was gonna be inducted this yr but they decided to hold it off.

Probably will be 2020 b/c Bigelow will likely go in next yr since WM is in his home state and you know WWE doesn't like inducting too many deceased ppl in the same yr. Bigelow was gonna be inducted this yr but they decided to hold it off.

It'll be interesting to see who headlines next year because there are only two real options and I don't know if either of them wants to go in yet.

-So WWE continues to make Asuka look like a careless doofus, what a surprise.

She did look like a fool again but she's going to win the belt soon, I don't see anyway Carmella makes it out of a Asuka feud with the belt, she was always a transition Champion on borrowed time that got the belt because she's annoying enough to create feuds. They're trying to give Asuka one of those "Journey to the title" feuds where she has to overcome extra obstacles, they're just writing it poorly.

With how Bryan lost last night, it looks like Bryan's getting Miz next.

She did look like a fool again but she's going to win the belt soon, I don't see anyway Carmella makes it out of a Asuka feud with the belt, she was always a transition Champion on borrowed time that got the belt because she's annoying enough to create feuds. They're trying to give Asuka one of those "Journey to the title" feuds where she has to overcome extra obstacles, they're just writing it poorly.

Yes please.

Good news for NXT: William Regal returning this week for tapings tomorrow.

DfyTREDX4AAPbq-.jpg

You underestimate WWE. I mean you wouldn't think that they'd bury most of the babyface on Raw for the sake of making a tiny cheerleader look like 02-05 Triple H, and yet they did.

You'd think that with Becky remaining over for years that they'd actually push her consistently, yet they never do.

You'd think that they wouldn't have Charlotte lose CLEAN to Carmella barely a month after ending Asuka's streak, yet they did.

You wouldn't think that they'd turn Nakamura into a choke artist in title matches, yet they have.

You wouldn't think that they could screw up over characters like Bray, Sasha, Bayley, etc. Yet they have.

Also Asuka needing to "overcome" freaking Carmella is just stupid. Heck they seriously booked Carmella to get the majority of the offense in on freaking Asuka in their match, and no one bought that because it was ludicrous.

WWE doesn't do "logic" these days. And they haven't for years. I'm done giving them the benefit of the doubt, they've given me zero reason to. I'll believe it when I see it.

You underestimate WWE. I mean you wouldn't think that they'd bury most of the babyface on Raw for the sake of making a tiny cheerleader look like 02-05 Triple H, and yet they did.

You'd think that with Becky remaining over for years that they'd actually push her consistently, yet they never do.

You'd think that they wouldn't have Charlotte lose CLEAN to Carmella barely a month after ending Asuka's streak, yet they did.

You wouldn't think that they'd turn Nakamura into a choke artist in title matches, yet they have.

You wouldn't think that they could screw up over characters like Bray, Sasha, Bayley, etc. Yet they have.

Also Asuka needing to "overcome" freaking Carmella is just stupid. Heck they seriously booked Carmella to get the majority of the offense in on freaking Asuka in their match, and no one bought that because it was ludicrous.

WWE doesn't do "logic" these days. And they haven't for years. I'm done giving them the benefit of the doubt, they've given me zero reason to. I'll believe it when I see it.

One day, Vince will be gone and Triple H will run the main roster like NXT. And it will be glorious!

Still find it hilarious they had Carmella pin Asuka with a clean kick to the head.

It's unbelievably poor that the women's champions on both shows are clearly only there for their performances as heels on the mic yet still try to present them as legit threats inside and outside of the ring. I mean that's fine and I've always been a proponent of the entertainment factor in WWE (Why I believed Miz would and deserved to achieve more than Morrison), but don't try to convince people that they are something they're not.

They have no problem with portraying Miz as an utter chicken **** and it's great, so why is it different for the women? Is it an insistence from a certain someone that they're favoured stars in the division come across as bad ass even though it makes no sense whatsoever and is ACTUALLY detrimental to the women on the roster who do come across as bad ass?

Carmella should be a 100% chicken **** champion who should have been running for the hills when Asuka's music hit and she came storming down to the ring.

I wouldn't be convinced either that it will lead to a reign for Asuka so people really should judge the storyline in the now rather than for where it will *possibly* might lead.

Still find it hilarious they had Carmella pin Asuka with a clean kick to the head.

It's unbelievably poor that the women's champions on both shows are clearly only there for their performances as heels on the mic yet still try to present them as legit threats inside and outside of the ring. I mean that's fine and I've always been a proponent of the entertainment factor in WWE (Why I believed Miz would and deserved to achieve more than Morrison), but don't try to convince people that they are something they're not.

They have no problem with portraying Miz as an utter chicken **** and it's great, so why is it different for the women? Is it an insistence from a certain someone that they're favoured stars in the division come across as bad ass even though it makes no sense whatsoever and is ACTUALLY detrimental to the women on the roster who do come across as bad ass?

Carmella should be a 100% chicken **** champion who should have been running for the hills when Asuka's music hit and she came storming down to the ring.

I wouldn't be convinced either that it will lead to a reign for Asuka so people really should judge the storyline in the now rather than for where it will *possibly* might lead.
I am confused. How are Alexa and Carmella winning clean? How are they shown as threats? How do they not do classic heel stuff?

Miz still beat people with his finisher. The problem is what they are doing with Asuka in all this. It seems WM was absolutely pointless.

William Regal is coming back during tomorrow's NXT tapings. I like Regal as NXT GM as he brings an extra element to the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"