The Wrestling Thread Is Full, But We Hear TNA Is Hiring! - Part 250

Status
Not open for further replies.
DbAQoGFXUAAou_-.jpg

I like the DX/nWo mashup shirt.

Surely Cass is Miz's new heavy. That's the only explanation.

The SD roster is indeed stacked now but that's not necessarily good. Someone is going to inevitably lose out in a 2 hour show. Either that or we're going to have to endure those terrible multi singles wrestler feuds which are terrible.

Or you do what NXT does and rotate the roster.

Bruno was well before my time but through the magic of YouTube and Dailymotion I got to experience his work. The man was basically king of New York during his time. Nothing I could say would do him justice but R.I.P.

I haven't been impressed with Road Dogg's booking thus far, so that's my biggest concern right now.

5f81caa9880b1dc17733f1170e5a7c93.jpg

Bruno Sammartino was simply the greatest. RIP.

Last edited:
Watching how Asuka reacted to her streak being over last night, I would say she's going to be fine.

Seeing as how it's a big pop culture obsession these days, I am surprised that the WWE has not involved themselves in eSports.

Cena's a freakin' robot, man. lol. What a clown. He supposedly made Nikki sign a contract to immediately vacate the premises upon their break up. I guess that's what you get when you use your relationship to become a reality TV star and to cement your position in WWE. What a pair of tools for treating a relationship like a corporate merger lol.

Watching how Asuka reacted to her streak being over last night, I would say she's going to be fine.

Honestly her reaction is part of the problem imo. It feels so OOC, and honestly kind of forced.

But perhaps there's a twist coming, hopefully. We'll see.

Honestly her reaction is part of the problem imo. It feels so OOC, and honestly kind of forced.

But perhaps there's a twist coming, hopefully. We'll see.

Like a turn?

Cena's a freakin' robot, man. lol. What a clown. He supposedly made Nikki sign a contract to immediately vacate the premises upon their break up. I guess that's what you get when you use your relationship to become a reality TV star and to cement your position in WWE. What a pair of tools for treating a relationship like a corporate merger lol.

It looks like there's going to be room for one more at the Danielson Household.

Like a turn?

If Asuka turns heel, Naomi can slot right back in alongside Charlotte and Becky but then it leaves the issue of: If Asuka turns heel, who's the face after Naomi, Becky and Charlotte? This would leave Absolution, The Iconics, Carmella, Asuka, Tamina and (maybe Lana). If that happens, they may have to bring back Brie Bella, who would probably be the most over face among the women because of Bryan's speech when he was cleared. Brie is not the best wrestler in the world, but if she was to return, I doubt it matters to the WWE Universe because she'll get a massive pop and a "yes" chant if her theme song starts playing. I used to not care for the Bellas, but it took for Brie to marry Bryan to make me care about her. Still don't care for Nikki.

In NXT, Shayna Baszler is a bully and the ultimate villain, moreso than Sasha Banks or Iconic Duo. However, there is an interesting dynamic now with Nikki Cross not going up. Nikki is a little bit off her rocker and Shayna has yet to face a crazy person. It'll be interesting to see how Shayna reacts to Nikki Cross.

I mean in hindsight...it was a smart decision ;)

So the rumor is that Big Cass is going to get a major push on Smackdown Live by feuding with Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles. While both are okay, I think the true test of his staying power will be if Cass feuds with Randy Orton and Orton wants to work with him because Orton is one of those guys who can sabotage someone's push. Cena is in the same boat. If Cass feuds with Orton and Orton does his best to get him over, Cena with his "free agent" status can still derail the push.

Big Cass has the look that Vince likes and has always liked.

Big Cass has the look that Vince likes and has always liked.

Of course, but if he feuds with Cena or Orton and they complain at how bad he is, Big Cass' push is over and he drops down the card at a rapid pace, beating Tye Dillinger in dark matches before the show.

5f81caa9880b1dc17733f1170e5a7c93.jpg

Bruno Sammartino was simply the greatest. RIP.

I got to see some of Bruno's part-time appearances in the last days of his career, and he was amazing even then. The guy was a horse, and he had no problem with making his moves look believable.

Last edited:
Of course, but if he feuds with Cena or Orton and they complain at how bad he is, Big Cass' push is over and he drops down the card at a rapid pace, beating Tye Dillinger in dark matches before the show.

You seem to have it out for Big Cass, Dr. Evil ;)

Cass will be fine as long as he has a conversation with Kofi before he feuds with Orton.

In NXT, Shayna Baszler is a bully and the ultimate villain, moreso than Sasha Banks or Iconic Duo. However, there is an interesting dynamic now with Nikki Cross not going up. Nikki is a little bit off her rocker and Shayna has yet to face a crazy person. It'll be interesting to see how Shayna reacts to Nikki Cross.

Yeah, especially with that segment they set up in last night's show, a great follow-up would be presenting Nikki as someone who does not give a damn and who is not scared in the slightest of Shayna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"