The Wrestling Thread Is Full, But We Hear TNA Is Hiring! - - Part 251

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, Bayley is definitely the heel in this feud. Sasha is literally just living her life and doing her and Baylet keeps coming around like the clingy friend that won't go away. Not only that they keep having Bayley screw up matches with Sasha over and over again.

This feud should be the other way around with Sasha angry that Bayley won't be "her friend".

I really expected at that scene when Sasah is trying to get into her car and drive away for Bayley to grab her and plant a big kiss on her

If Sasha doesn't want to be her friend, she should say it and leave it at that. Sasha is Miss Backstabber, all the time. :funny:

DgFEwlTX0AE9Y_j.jpg

No Loss IMO. I just wasn't a fan of Big Cass or Enzo for that matter they were a gimmick that worked as a Tag team but when they Split up it was the end of their run.

ROH COO Joe Koff said:
"We had a deal with [Madison Square] Garden and they then told us they were backing out after communications from the WWE. We are not able to get any other dates in any kind of discussion. I'm expecting that our lawyers will be contacting all the parties involved and the best we can hope is that we can find a resolution, so we can bring the kind of energy and excitement that ROH and our partner New Japan to a bigger audience and to bigger arenas and to the fans of New York City. "

WWE didn't want to run MSG anymore. Then AAA and ROH both book the venue and suddenly WWE cares again. Funny how that works.

famicommander said:
WWE didn't want to run MSG anymore. Then AAA and ROH both book the venue and suddenly WWE cares again. Funny how that works.

WWE stopped running MSG b/c of the costly production fees.

I hope ROH is able to take some legal action here. That should not be allowed. How can WWE prevent them from running events if there's no legal partnership or exclusivity?

TheVileOne said:
I hope ROH is able to take some legal action here. That should not be allowed. How can WWE prevent them from running events if there's no legal partnership or exclusivity?

Apparently there's a deal in place that allows WWE to block dates. Info came out a few weeks ago when there were reports of MSG being upset w/ WWE over not having events there lately and instead Barclays Center.

It's how they work now days, they react instead of innovate.

WOS gets ITV deal, suddenly WWE UK becomes a priority. ITV deal falls through, WWE UK gets pushed to the side. WOS is back on, what do you know WWE UK is ramping up again.

And then probably something to be said about IMPACT being the first wrestling company to do TV in India and Jinder Mahal becoming World Champion.

And of course the whole "women's revolution" is just them playing catch up to what Shimmer and TNA/IMPACT were doing a decade ago.

I think Big Cass (Morissey) will probably go back to med school.

That might’ve been the best episode of Smackdown in a good while.

Surprised that was Rusev's FIRST PPV championship contendership. Nice to see him get a shot.

Really would have been something if Big E got a shot though.

Yes, it was a really good episode of SDL. The gauntlet match was great and man DB took some shots to his chest. Didn't he miss some time for an infection in his chest awhile back after taking shots like that?

My only "issue" with the gauntlet match was how Samoa Joe was beaten, a count out?? It was executed fairly well, but idk I just feel like Joe is supposed to be a smarter, more cunning wrestler than that. That he wouldn't allow himself to get beat that way, to lose track of the count but, eh.

They did get me, though on the eventual winner. After Rusve has been buried and pushed aside for so long, no way did I think he would win. Miz came out to capitalize on BB power bombing DB, ok easy to see that, but I thought for sure it was going to be Miz. Excited to see Rusev get a shot at the WWE title, though.

My prediction is that Aiden English will cost Rusev the title at Extreme Rules. They planted the seed last night. Either Rusev will cut ties with him before, but easy way to save face on Rusev and keep title on Styles is to have English cost him somehow.

Yes, it was a really good episode of SDL. The gauntlet match was great and man DB took some shots to his chest. Didn't he miss some time for an infection in his chest awhile back after taking shots like that?

My only "issue" with the gauntlet match was how Samoa Joe was beaten, a count out?? It was executed fairly well, but idk I just feel like Joe is supposed to be a smarter, more cunning wrestler than that. That he wouldn't allow himself to get beat that way, to lose track of the count but, eh.

They did get me, though on the eventual winner. After Rusve has been buried and pushed aside for so long, no way did I think he would win. Miz came out to capitalize on BB power bombing DB, ok easy to see that, but I thought for sure it was going to be Miz. Excited to see Rusev get a shot at the WWE title, though.

My prediction is that Aiden English will cost Rusev the title at Extreme Rules. They planted the seed last night. Either Rusev will cut ties with him before, but easy way to save face on Rusev and keep title on Styles is to have English cost him somehow.

I’ve only seen the clip of Joe and Bryan on YouTube, but I thought they did that quite well.
It seemed like Joe was planning on having Bryan near pass out, then run in to beat the count himself, but Bryan countered in the nick of time and got into the ring beating Joe at his own game.
I thought it showed Joe was pretty cunning to be honest. And it protected against him getting pinned or submitted.

I’ve only seen the clip of Joe and Bryan on YouTube, but I thought they did that quite well.
It seemed like Joe was planning on having Bryan near pass out, then run in to beat the count himself, but Bryan countered in the nick of time and got into the ring beating Joe at his own game.
I thought it showed Joe was pretty cunning to be honest. And it protected against him getting pinned or submitted.

That's a good way to look at it, didn't think of it that way. Plus I had a crying baby so I wasn't 100% focused on it lol that is probably what it was and it went over my head. Sorry I'm not Drax lol and yes it saves face for Joe.

Just read on SI that one of the main reasons Big Kass was let go was drinking for a "majority" of the European tour, and had attitude problems while drunk.

Kinda wonder why the WWE hasn't gotten behind Samoa Joe to the degree they have AJ Styles. IMO, he was the last guy (other than Braun) that looked like he could legit beat Reigns.

Then nothing. I'll keep saying it, he should have won the briefcase.

Kinda wonder why the WWE hasn't gotten behind Samoa Joe to the degree they have AJ Styles. IMO, he was the last guy (other than Braun) that looked like he could legit beat Reigns.

Then nothing. I'll keep saying it, he should have won the briefcase.

Hell, he looked credible enough to beat Lesnar. That build up/booking was great! Joe choking Heyman out, then Joe choked Lesnar out on Raw up at the entrance way. Awesome stuff! But yeah I'm with you, I wish they would give him a run. My guess is that he doesn't "look the part" for Vince.

Hell, he looked credible enough to beat Lesnar. That build up/booking was great! Joe choking Heyman out, then Joe choked Lesnar out on Raw up at the entrance way. Awesome stuff! But yeah I'm with you, I wish they would give him a run. My guess is that he doesn't "look the part" for Vince.

Yeah, i dont get it...it was the perfect time.
Im completely empty on what the WWE wants to do with Lesnar, the title or Reigns.
I was betting it all on Wrestlemania, but now...i dont know what they have in mind.

After Strowman, Joe was the best solution they had...but now they have nothing.

Lesnar comes in all few months to do a sloppy and boring program...that is not good.
All the while the two possible guys to give the title...are nowhere really.

RIP Big Van Vader

WWE f**ed up not inducting him into the hall of fame while he was still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"