The Wrestling Thread Is Full, But We Hear TNA Is Hiring! - Part 250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight's Impact was a good one with the matches being Bobby Lashley/ Brian Cage and Austin Aries/ Matt Sydal, along with the in-ring debut of Su Yung.

As for WrestleMania, nothing there interests me and the current roster are not over that they like us to believe. If they were, the current roster should be promoting WrestleMania instead of relying on the older stars like Undertaker, Kurt Angle, Triple, and Stephanie McMahon.

Cage vs Lashley? That's what's up.

So whats the consensus for WM? Heres mine:

It will be the most predictable Wrestlemania since 29.

Just curious if anyone is such a fan of Surfer Sting that they think The Crow gimmick damaged his career in some way. Quite a few Taker fans loathe The Biker phase it seems.

Sting had to change with the times, but I'll always prefer him as Stinger. His battles with Flair, Muta, Vader, and Rude were incredible.

WWE wins concussion lawsuit I wonder if this one of factors help DB getting cleared

Absolutely. They couldn't have Bryan working with that going on.

Last edited:
Daniel Bryan is back at WM 34 and that's all I really care about.

When Brie Bella comes back, she might be the most popular woman on the WWE roster:

[YT]hvryyydHmVE[/YT]

Daniel Bryan is back at WM 34 and that's all I really care about.

I`m getting Bryan back, BRAUUUUN being awesome, Asuka vs Charlotte, Nakamura vs AJ, Rusev, Ronda Rousey, the SmackDown tag title match, a probable Elias, appearance and Ali vs Alexander. I'm good; the build is still not great though.

When Brie Bella comes back, she might be the most popular woman on the WWE roster:

[YT]hvryyydHmVE[/YT]

Damn they're all adorable. That's life goals right there.

TidyLiquidAmericanriverotter-max-14mb.gif

So according to the Wrestling Observer, Jeff Cobb is done with Lucha Underground and has been offered a contract by Impact. He needs to go back to New Japan because he would be great there.

Last edited:
It will be the most predictable Wrestlemania since 29.

Sting had to change with the times, but I'll always prefer him as Stinger. His battles with Flair, Muta, Vader, and Rude were incredible.

Absolutely. They couldn't have Bryan working with that going on.
Change with the times is a good way to put it. I never hated the Crow gimmick, and I think most fans in the mid-to-late 90s dug it. But I always preferred the Stinger.

However, I definitely preferred Crow Sting to Wolfpack Sting. I mean at the time, when I was a kid, I liked Sting in the Wolfpack. But in hindsight I no longer do.

Wolfpac Sting doesn't age well at all. He and Luger had no business in there; should have been Hall and maybe Page or Mysterio as the WCW turncoat.

So it looks like after Mania, the last major NXT signing class will have their major signings appear on TV, since War Machine has already started doing live events. Also it looks like Bobby Lashley's last Impact episode will be next week.

So it looks like after Mania, the last major NXT signing class will have their major signings appear on TV, since War Machine has already started doing live events. Also it looks like Bobby Lashley's last Impact episode will be next week.

I wonder what brand Lashley.will be on?

Change with the times is a good way to put it. I never hated the Crow gimmick, and I think most fans in the mid-to-late 90s dug it. But I always preferred the Stinger.

However, I definitely preferred Crow Sting to Wolfpack Sting. I mean at the time, when I was a kid, I liked Sting in the Wolfpack. But in hindsight I no longer do.

I wasn't watching wrestling yet(started in mid 98), but having Sting inactive for over a year probably wasn't the best idea, even if it did build anticipation for his eventual return to the ring to take on Hollywood Hogan. That's a lot of lost time. Sting was maybe the most popular face in WCW during a time when WCW was dominating the WWF, but he only started wrestling again just shortly before WWF turned the tides. It's almost like if Steve Austin were kept out of the ring for the entire Attitude Era.

Last edited:
I wonder what brand Lashley.will be on?

Raw, but I am fine with any brand as long as he's booked in WWE like he was in Impact, which was the complete opposite of his first WWE run. In Impact, he was this MMA fighting bad-ass who was cocky, arrogant and self centered with a lot of swagger to him. He was the exact opposite in the WWE a decade ago....he was basically a 2008 version of Apollo Crews. If he's booked in the WWE like he was in Impact in terms of personality, he can go really far in his second run. I don't want 2008 Apollo Crews Bobby Lashley in the WWE, I want Impact Bobby Lashley.

Bryan’s return has boosted ticket sales in a major way. Before he got cleared, Wrestlemania 34 wasn’t close to selling out.

The most predictable Mania ever!

Matt Taven pinned Volador Jr to win CMLL's NWA World Historic Welterweight Championship, ending Volador's reign at 1,337 days.

In doing so, Matt Taven becomes just the second man to win gold in ROH, NJPW, and CMLL. The other being Rocky Romero.

The most predictable Mania ever!

I don't think it's predictable at all. I would not be surprised at all if Asuka's streak ended at Mania. That would not be predictable. Do not put it past the WWE to end her streak. I don't know who's going to win the tag matches or even the IC Title match as I think The Miz goes on paternity leave. The Women's Battle Royal is a toss up as Becky could win it, but so could Sasha or Bayley, although I would not be at all surprised if the Battle Royal is used to debut and put over someone from NXT like Ember Moon or the Iconic Duo. Now that would be a surprise and not expected. None of that is predictable at all. The US Title match is up in the air.

Some matches are easy to predict like the WWE Title, Universal Title and Raw Women's Title, but the rest of the card is not that easy to predict.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back