The Wrestling Thread Is Full, But We Hear TNA Is Hiring! - - Part 251

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't explain that one unless they're planning on giving Ziggler/Drew a Shawn Michaels/Diesel push... Because we know Vince loves recycling gimmicks... But I doubt that's where it's going. Shame Ziggler never found a good gimmick, he's very good in the ring but he looks and talks like a goof.
That's what I thought too in that it would be interesting if they had Drew chase the Universal Title but can't see it happening with Lashley, Reigns, Braun and now even possible Rollins chasing Lesnar. I mean now that Dolph has the IC it would make sense for Drew to go after the big one as it would back up their promos about taking over.

It's just indicative of their problems; for all the interesting stuff they might do the roster is way too stacked to show proper follow through.

Finn, Elias, Owens, etc....suffer from it constantly where they're there to make up the numbers in multi man matches for a shot at the belt. Another one happening at Extreme Rules.

So Bayley vs Sasha is back on...again.
Lets see how long it goes until the press pause and act like nothing ever happened.

What is it with the wwe and giving ziggler always those "half pushes" before dropping him again?
Now he gets the IC title for a while and then they drop him again completely.
Also, has anybody explained what the hell his US title story was supposed to be? I still dont get the whole thing.

Man, rousey really is on fire.
There were so far only 2-3 promos she didnt do too well but otherwise the woman has done a incredible job in the WWE.
I would tone down the MMA style more since it looks a bit goofy at times, but other than that im sold on her in the WWE.
Never would have thought she would do so well.

Raw has shown imo very good how little the Briefcase means with Strowman.
The guy is just so huge at this point that the Briefcase feels pointless.

What is it with the wwe and giving ziggler always those "half pushes" before dropping him again?
Now he gets the IC title for a while and then they drop him again completely.
Also, has anybody explained what the hell his US title story was supposed to be? I still dont get the whole thing.

I forgot about that. What was the deal with him dropping it? Was it to show how little he cared about the fans or something. I remember him coming out dressed up to different gimmicks. Then the whole thing was just dropped and he got drafted to Raw.

Raw has shown imo very good how little the Briefcase means with Strowman.
The guy is just so huge at this point that the Briefcase feels pointless.

Which makes you wonder even more why they had him win it to begin with....

They sick a belt on Ziggler now when no one really cares about him but they had him on a losing streak when he was hot and crowds were rooting for him.
The main roster screwing up a Sasha/Bayley feud still baffles me. The rivalry of the year in 2015 in NXT, total garbage on Raw. It makes me sick.

Main roster booking and writing is garbage most of the time now.

I'm far more invested in the storylines on NXT than I am on the main roster.

Seriously though, Bayley is definitely the heel in this feud. Sasha is literally just living her life and doing her and Baylet keeps coming around like the clingy friend that won't go away. Not only that they keep having Bayley screw up matches with Sasha over and over again.

This feud should be the other way around with Sasha angry that Bayley won't be "her friend".

I got a prediction: The main roster will find a way to screw up Tommaso Ciampa.

Seriously though, Bayley is definitely the heel in this feud. Sasha is literally just living her life and doing her and Baylet keeps coming around like the clingy friend that won't go away. Not only that they keep having Bayley screw up matches with Sasha over and over again.

This feud should be the other way around with Sasha angry that Bayley won't be "her friend".

At this point im just laughing about this whole feud because its beyond amateur work what the WWE here does.

How you can take those two characters and literally do the worst with both of them is beyond me.
I really need to look up all the faces of the writing and booking team in the main roster, i need to see the people who are so incredible stupid at their jobs and yet still have them.

I got a prediction: The main roster will find a way to screw up Tommaso Ciampa.

He needs to be the same ruthless cold hearted SOB he is in NXT.
Cianpa should come up and beat the life out of a popular babyface like Daniel Bryan.

No doubt wwe will probably drop the ball and have him feud with someone like no way Jose in a go nowhere story.

SandyTightDungenesscrab-max-14mb.gif

Didn't expect that one. I know there was the recent incident w/ him going offscript but still.

He probably got into a shouting match with management.

Wonder if that Mini DB segment and him going off script is why he's been released...

Hmm this is interesting. So just saw via my WWE app that

Moutache Mountain defeated the Undisputed Era and are the new NXT tag team champs. This was the taping for that London show

Big Cass is not going to do well in the Indies because the Indie fans will shat on him with "you can't wrestle" chant, especially with guys like Jeff Cobb and Walter being more talented than him.

So according to the wiki:

All that champions lost at the UK tournament final. Is that just BS?

Hmm this is interesting. So just saw via my WWE app that

Moutache Mountain defeated the Undisputed Era and are the new NXT tag team champs. This was the taping for that London show

I like Bate and Seven, but it sucks that the days of Kyle O'Reilly air guitaring the title is no more. That makes me sad.

Dr Lee said:
Wonder if that Mini DB segment and him going off script is why he's been released...

Most likely. Also he reportedly had an attitude backstage and wouldn't remain quiet about bookings.

Dr. Evil said:
Big Cass is not going to do well in the Indies because the Indie fans will shat on him with "you can't wrestle" chant, especially with guys like Jeff Cobb and Walter being more talented than him.

Probably not but I can see Impact picking him up.

Big Cass didn't get future endeavored makes you think there is more to his firing than we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"