The Wrestling Thread is supposed to be cold, it’s gazpacho! - Part 111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or could Bray Wyatt do with some more time in developmental? :huh:

As not only the biggest, but seemingly ONLY Orton fan in the thread I'm thrilled he's getting a coronation :o

Orton had been in my top five for years. You are not alone./MJ

As not only the biggest, but seemingly ONLY Orton fan in the thread I'm thrilled he's getting a coronation :o

Nuh-uh,I've said many times that I'm a mark for him

I have a really bad feeling about the Wyatt Family. I think it might flop. The gimmick is awesome, but I have a feeling they're gonna be in ****** storylines before they do a eventual Shield/Wyatt Family match, which won't be for quite a while. The match with Kane already got them off to a bad start. Fandango had a better debut.

I'm telling ya guys, in my opinion anyway, Wyatt's very amaturish in the ring.

Is this... is this 1992?

Oh gawd, unless these guys can defy gravity in the ring, this is going the way of The Highlanders. :(

Primo and Epico's new gimmick looks horrendous.

Wow I didn't think Primo and Epico's new Matador gimmick would be quite so goofy.

Is it just me or could Bray Wyatt do with some more time in developmental? :huh:

He's not all that impressive I must admit, I remember him being better when he was Husky.

Much better face paint colors than the bright yellow!

So, they are taking two Puerto Rican wrestlers, and giving them a stereotypical Mexican gimmick? Got it.

Vince: "Mexican? Puerto Rican? It's all Greek to me!"

I have a really bad feeling about the Wyatt Family. I think it might flop. The gimmick is awesome, but I have a feeling they're gonna be in ****** storylines before they do a eventual Shield/Wyatt Family match, which won't be for quite a while. The match with Kane already got them off to a bad start. Fandango had a better debut.

I feel the same way. The crowd was dead silent. You would have thought the Divas were out there.

I would like for them to build up to a big rivalry with the Shield sometime around SummerSlam next year. It could be a great feud, but it has to be built just right. I hope they don't misuse the team's by having no direction for them. The Shield seems to be going somewhere, so hopefully they make the Wyatt Family useful instead of having them squash guys with no real feud to elevate them.

Dueling Usos/3MB chants, and a SECOND tag team match on RAW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"