The Wrestling Thread is supposed to be cold, it’s gazpacho! - Part 111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised 3MB has gotten some pretty decent offense

So, they are taking two Puerto Rican wrestlers, and giving them a stereotypical Mexican gimmick? Got it.

Vince: "Mexican? Puerto Rican? It's all Greek to me!"

I have a friend of mine who is Puerto Rican, and when I suggested she was a "wet back" she kind of got mad, until I told her even if she didn't get wet in a river, she still swam to get here.

She couldn't stop laughing.

I never thought we'd ever hear a dueling Usos/3MB chant. :wow:

JEEEEEZZZZUSS :wow:

That was a stonesy tag by...well, I can't tell them Usos apart :hehe:

I like how the commentators are mentioning the tag team division. Looks like that's something Triple H is pushing.

I like how the commentators are mentioning the tag team division. Looks like that's something Triple H is pushing.

Well, they do have Matadors now. The division finally has become something to work with. :o

HHH as a heel is so much better than him as a face, IMO.

JEEEEEZZZZUSS :wow:

That was a stonesy tag by...well, I can't tell them Usos apart :hehe:

It was and that was Jey, Jimmy did the splash from the top.

The more tag teams the merrier for me.

According to a source within WWE, Sin Cara legitimately stopped his match on Raw tonight because he dislocated his finger.

We were told he's getting X-rays tomorrow, but we were also told he is the subject of more locker room heat with the talent than anyone else on the roster.

So many wrestlers are banged up from last night, and the source noted to WZ that every time Sin Cara is booked to lose a match his mood is awful, potentially making his work unfocused, and this has really buried him to everyone else.
He stopped the match for a dislocated finger? :dry:

I like Miz and Barrett but jeebus how many times are these two going to wrestle?

Waiting for the day for this clown to get released...Get Miz off my TV please.

To their credit they bust their ass as jobbers, making whoever they face look good.

I'm an unashamed Heath Slater mark...dude bumps hard for whomever he's in the ring with.

I remain optimistic about the Wyatts. Unlike the Shield, they can actually add in new members, so they can always add in a good all-around worker to carry the in-ring workload if Bray Wyatt isn't cutting it.

The promos that Wyatt is cutting can't be coached or developed: that's money right there.

I remain optimistic about the Wyatts. Unlike the Shield, they can actually add in new members, so they can always add in a good all-around worker to carry the in-ring workload if Bray Wyatt isn't cutting it.

The promos that Wyatt is cutting can't be coached or developed: that's money right there.

Too bad the same can't be said about his in-ring skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"