Sequels The X-FORCE Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Millar and Jef wont let that happen, dont worry

there are people that say deadpool may not be involved in X-force, but i think FOX would be crazy not too include him
Yeah, they would. Would make no sense. And even less sense with the source material Wadlow listed being a fan off. We know he's a fan of Lifelds work now and Deadpool is Lifelds most poplular character.

And if hitfix was right saying they could possibly lose Deadpool in a few years if the don't use him, I would think he would def be here.

Do you think Fox will give him a few minutes on their whole panel?

I'm thinking so.

Last edited:
I hope it!

Warner has dropped HUGE news right now. So we need Fox to do same noise today, appart from DOFP cast and trailer

Nah, the MOS 2 announcement at Hall H was quickly forgotten after the Fox/Marvel panels. The response from the DOFP cast alone was enormous not to mention when Jackman walked on stage for the Wolvie movie.

Warner's were ididots.The news broke before their panel and they wasted time on films nobody cared about.Plus let's be honest It's not going to man of steel 2 guest starring batman It's going to Batman and Superman film.Man of steel Isn't going to hit 300 Million
domesticly.WB Is doing this because that's a better bet to reach Iron man and avengers worldwide than just another Superman film.The trades are reporting the flash Is planned for 2016,and Justice league for 2017.announcing those to con would have matched marvel.

Man of steel domesticly Is nearly out of theatres with 285 Million domesticlly

Superman returns with better critical reaction If you inflirated would have 234 Million and that was without 3-d.X2 and last stand would be at 282 and 283 million adjusted and that Is without 3-d.

People can deny It all they want but putting superman and batman In same film Is all about trying to use batman to increase box office.

People can deny It all they want but putting superman and batman In same film Is all about trying to use batman to increase box office.

People have been aching for a Bats and Supes film for awhile. All these comic films are going crossover and huge in scale for the cash.

Tons of fans are excited about films from all studios. Be it DC, Marvel or Fox.

I cant with the hate towards Warner on a X-Force topic, lol

so....... curious. :)

MOS is already a huge success and WF will challenge AOU for the king of 2015. WB could have tweeted that news and it would have been massive. Deadpool will almost certainly be in the movie, he's a classic and Fox seems to want to fix some of their mistakes (The Wolverine and DOFP). Deadpool would be at the top of that list.

Nah, the MOS 2 announcement at Hall H was quickly forgotten after the Fox/Marvel panels. The response from the DOFP cast alone was enormous not to mention when Jackman walked on stage for the Wolvie movie.

Because people like continuity and stuff like this! I bet if it was the Christian Bale Batman logo it would have been much bigger. I've given up on DC...

The MOS 2 announcement was quickly forgotten, could have fooled me (it's everywhere that I've seen). There were a lot of huge announcements this year.

if we go to many movie sites, Superman/Batman has made soooo much more noise than other panels. Even if some like it or not on this board.

but since this is a X-Force topic....

I just cant wait to see Domino!!

and then Warpath and Sunspot crossovering to this. Really intrigued with their looks and power display on DOFP. I hope they shine in their short scenes. As long as they are epic and badass, Im IN

Domino would be awesome (Psylocke and Boom Boom as well).

agree.

might sound weird, but I kind of preffer boom boom over Pyslocke. If Domino has a big role, Id preffer a totally different character, less dark/badass, so a teenager boom boom would be a good choice to me.

Id just like Domino to be the badass woman of the group, with another girl as a supporting mutant. but nothing bigger than that.

Domino and Betsy ftw. They are completely different in character. There should be no shortage of bad ass characters on X-Force. Boom Booms a nice contrast though...Ill take all the X-Force girls the movie can give!!!

Love me some X-23 as well.

Last edited:
“I’m pretty deep into it,” Wadlow told me during an exclusive interview. “I have the whole story completely worked out. I’m about 20 pages into my draft. If I wasn’t promoting Kick-Ass, I would probably have a draft [already], but Kick-Ass is going to slow me down just a little.”

Because X-Force is one of those Marvel teams that existed in several different versions, with characters such as Wolverine, Storm and Cyclops dropping in an out as they interacted with lesser-known characters such as Sunspot and Warpath, I wanted to know what version of the team Wadlow wanted to pursue. Specifically, I asked him about the importance of team leader Cable to his draft. But he held back key details, but said,

"Here’s the thing, I love the current run of Uncanny X-Force. I love the classic run. Part of my take was addressing this idea that X-Force can be many different things, and that’s what got the studio excited. I think the fans will be excited, too.”

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/X-Fo...es-Us-Cable-His-Plans-Mutant-Movie-38626.html

Lotta Uncanny X-Force name dropping through all his interviews. He called it the best recent Marvel title in another one...and he'd be right.

already posted, I think, but poni... I asked it on dofp past board, but, did you saw Wolfsbane on the comic con footage??

Yeah, if could be either Wolfsbane or Feral. It was a dark skinned girl with sharp teeth yelling at the camera during the far-future scene

how cool!

but didnt see have facial hair or something?

Not that I saw but the clips were quick cuts (and in 3D) so very specific details are hard to remember. What really stood out were their uniforms. Very X-Force gray/black except for Logan who had black/yellow

oh.... lets hope Singer added some hair on her, if not it would be just a normal looking girl with animal teeth.

In any case, excited with the uniforms! The idea that we will see three totally different uniforms on the same movie is amazing news in my book

From what I recall Wolfsbane has different levels of transformation. She can be a regular girl with wolfish hands or fully covered in fur. She's not like Beast that's stuck in one form.

X-Force Wadlow talk at :44-1:20. Says the film is far from green lit...

[YT]coBlZ-V_dLo[/YT]

From what I recall Wolfsbane has different levels of transformation. She can be a regular girl with wolfish hands or fully covered in fur. She's not like Beast that's stuck in one form.
yeah, I use to forget that, lol.

that gives me more hope then. Now Im really hyped with the idea of seeing Wolfsbane on the movie, I would have never thought Singer would include her on this story, so if he has done it.... huge props, Singer!!

Bishop, Sunspot, Warpath, Blink and Wolfsbane on the new X-Men movie? :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back