Sequels The X-FORCE Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolfsbane can transform into her different forms at will. As for Wadlow being a fan of UXF, Psylocke, Psylocke, Psylocke, Psylocke.

Psylocke and less Wolverine please!

not gonna happen, but one can dream

If X-force Is cross between original Liefeld lineup and more recent UXF then some will have to accept It's hardly a crazy Idea for them to want Wolverine In film since he was leader of a recent run of X-Force.And some are going to have to accept It.

The GA will gladly accept it and at the end of the day that's all that matters

Nah, the MOS 2 announcement at Hall H was quickly forgotten after the Fox/Marvel panels. The response from the DOFP cast alone was enormous not to mention when Jackman walked on stage for the Wolvie movie.

Eh not really.

I'm not excited about the next DC film, but I've seen news on TV reporting the upcoming Batman/Superman team-up film, yesterday and the other day. I have yet to see news on TV talking about X-Force and DOFP.

The GA will gladly accept it and at the end of the day that's all that matters

Of course they will.

I'm pretty sure the GA aren't aware of X-Force line-up in the comics. They didn't even appear in cartoons and videogames. So for most of the GA, the movie will be their introduction to X-Force.

I was referring to the response at the Con. It had about an hour of buzz and then nothing. I even did crowd reports after the Marvel panel let out asking about the top three announcements and only one person out of 30 mentioned MOS2.

As far non-Comic-Con response I'd say the fansites are the ones really talking about MOS2 (for rather, Batman vs Superman according to Goyer). USA Today even had GOTG on their cover

Of press Is talking about It.two of them In one film Is big news.

Man of steel Isn't as big as some want to claim It was.Adjusted for inflation SUperman and Superman II were so much bigger despite the hate of those films by some.

Man of steel Is nearly out of theatres with 285 million.However adjusted for inflation X2 made 282 Million and last stand 283 million.And that's without 3-d.

The avengers or star wars will probally be summer 2015's top film.

Plus It probally won't be much of a team up.It will probally have them In conflict for much
the film.

marvelrobbins, your hate for MOS not withstanding, the film was successful (gunshy WB greenlight a sequel right away). Inflation means nothing to the public at large, so that's irrelevant. Why are we talking about WF in the X-Force forums?

If as looks likely that Wolverine will be In X-force there are going to be some hating on film here.All signs are pointing to a cross between original X-force and UXF

If as looks likely that Wolverine will be In X-force there are going to be some hating on film here.All signs are pointing to a cross between original X-force and UXF

X-Force fans should be more then happy with that. Wolverine hate is gonna always be there with some fans. It's there in every form of media. Logan deserves to be on X-Force if they want to go that route.

Probably would allow the main team some alone time as well...which should make non Wolverine fans happy. If we can get a Wolverine X-Force team and a Cyclops Uncanny X-Men Team going that would be pretty awesome imo. And fairly in tune with the comics.

Last edited:
Of press Is talking about It.two of them In one film Is big news.

Man of steel Isn't as big as some want to claim It was.Adjusted for inflation SUperman and Superman II were so much bigger despite the hate of those films by some.

Man of steel Is nearly out of theatres with 285 million.However adjusted for inflation X2 made 282 Million and last stand 283 million.And that's without 3-d.

The avengers or star wars will probally be summer 2015's top film.

Plus It probally won't be much of a team up.It will probally have them In conflict for much
the film.
LOL you didn't have to mention that.

i dont care who is in group as long as it has deadpool,cable,and domino

aka

Reynolds,Lang,and Mara:woot:
2mxl7xh.jpg
m9509j.jpg
film-noir-the-girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo-rooney-mara-lisbeth-salander-starcasm-net.jpg

So only 5 memebers? Even Avengers had 6.
My 5: Cable, Deadpool, Domino, Psylocke, Archangel.

i think they might go with cannonball instead of archangel cannonball was second in command to cable in the comics and was a field leader for x force
xforce44.jpg

I was referring to the response at the Con. It had about an hour of buzz and then nothing. I even did crowd reports after the Marvel panel let out asking about the top three announcements and only one person out of 30 mentioned MOS2.

As far non-Comic-Con response I'd say the fansites are the ones really talking about MOS2 (for rather, Batman vs Superman according to Goyer). USA Today even had GOTG on their cover

I bet if Christian Bale was there and it was announced to be a real crossover, the buzz would have been huge.

i think they might go with cannonball instead of archangel cannonball was second in command to cable in the comics and was a field leader for x force

Depends on the route they wanna go. If they are going more Uncanny X-Force/Apocalypse or even leading to it then Angel is a stronger choice. Him and Betsy are crucial there and go hand in hand. Angel leads himself to larger arcs and is more important then Cannonball would be.

If they aren't going with UXF then Cannonball would make more sense.

Last edited:
if it would mean to get Ben finally back, to then join Main team again...

Im IN.

Id love to see Angel one more time working with the x-men, before becoming Archangel, so I have mixed feelings with this

I wouldn't mind X3 as his origin and the next tale of his to be his downfall...

What about Cable? Sigh...

Id love to see Angel one more time working with the x-men, before becoming Archangel, so I have mixed feelings with this

Angel belongs wherever Betsy is imo and vice versa. If they separate those two, your gonna miss the best and tragic parts of those characters. They already screwed up with Jean and the fall of Angel and Betsy is right up with that stuff. Theres a scene that would no doubt be the most heartbreaking thing in any of the X-Men films if adapted accurately.

As a majority of X Fans will tell you Uncanny X-Force is up there with the best of X-Men stories. Just cause it's X-Force doesn't mean its not X-Men, they can always show up in a story when required. So there shouldn't be any worries there if they go that route.....except in the execution of the filmmakers. Cause if they **** that one up, fans will rage.

Last edited:
Do you think that Hugh Jackman would come back for the X-Force film or should they just keep him out?

I was a big X-Force comic fan when I was a kid and felt that Wolverine was an important part to the series.

Cable is a MUST

Angel belongs wherever Betsy is imo and vice versa.

They are more fitting to a X-Men movie.

I feel like for a X-Force movie, we should get lesser known characters such as Domino, Feral, Wolfsbane - characters who I don't see being one of the X-Men.

In my opinion Wolverine/Hugh should't appear in an X-force movie unless it's a cameo at the start. To me a X-force movie is a spin-off and should be treated as such. Have previous x-men stars present if it is needed to explain the formation of X-force.

I've seen some mention that Cyclops could be rumoured to appear in a X-force movie. For a second or two I wondered why, but I realised if you're going to have Cable then you would probably need to explain Cable's character and feature Cyclops in some form (imo).

They are more fitting to a X-Men movie.
Keep trying to convince yourself your right on that. Theres a reason many other members on here who have actually read UXF have disagreed with you and said they fit more then fine (if not better) on the team and are integral to certain X-Force stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"