I'm Positive The Spider-man Day Celebrations Are At The Finale

masheen81 said:
James Franco was on the set today with script pages. He walked in and out of the Starbucks on Worth Street.

^No pics:mad:

lol, everyone needs at least a camera phone attached to their eye so they can take those split second images of the actors in this movie. Everyone in NYC, keep your eyes and shutters open gosh darnit! :p

In addition: the trailers on Broadway+Franklin St. read: "Gwen Stacy", "Capt. Stacy" and "Brock." So it can't be the last scene. Unless Brock gets his ass handed by Spidey and he's there cheering Spidey in a wheelchair.

zanos said:
All the points have been made by others as well as myself a while ago. Pagrebo simply doesn't want to accept them and is sticking with his flimsy argument. Maybe you should join him.

Even if it was flimsy, at least he had an argument.

GoldGoblin said:

If he took pics, he probably wouldn't post here again. He'd be chained and gagged in Sam's basement along with Lakaimai.

mabey this is from the alternate universe where spidey is loved

cough "Sarcasim" cough

Pagrebo said:
Now, now... let's not resort to name calling(don't want to see you get punished by our charming and lovely Moderators):)
Either you're new, or you don't know who I am. Because if you did, you'd know I don't give a damn about authority here and the Mods very well know this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"